z

Young Writers Society

Survival High (Closed)

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:55 am
Rurouni says...

Armorda Ray

The day was starting off bad so far, with the undead attacking, and frankly, Armorda Ray didn't care.

She was rebellious against the dress code, wearing a tight choker with strange marble like gems.

She really didn't care about that either.

All she cared about was getting the cut on her arm repaired, and the slash her side had taken. She was tired, and she wanted rest.
She ignored the students best she could, but she did bump into people, and murmured, "Sorry."
Though it was obvious she wasn't really sorry. She just wanted this pain to go away, away.

OFC: Sorreh it was short, I was trying to wait until after the undead attack to introduce Armorda.
Cookies!

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:58 pm
Ciblio says...

Talia Martinez

The class was all out of the room, focused on the girl.

I couldn't stay here any longer. I just wanted the day to be over with.

Tightening my hands on my bag, I slipped back out of the classroom, and headed towards the front door. I needed some air. This place smelled like...school. And people.

I almost reached the door, when a guy ran into me.

He automatically said, "Oh, sorry...are you okay?"

I'd never seen him before.

Eh, oh well.

I nodded, and fixed my nose ring.

He smiled a bit. "I'm Luke. Luke Garson."

"..Talia. You, um...you go here?"

He shrugged, and looked down at me.

"I, uh, I have to go." I said quickly.

"I'll see you later?" He asked, shoving his hands in his pockets.

Was he flirting? Mierda.

I thought for a moment, then said, "Maybe."

Pushing one of the doors open, I ran out, and inhaled.

The smell of the dead filled my nostrils, and I scrunched up my nose. Gross.

But then a breeze passed, smelling of nature.

I turned, and headed back inside of the building.

The guy from a few minutes ago was gone.

Who was it?

Luke?

Yeah, that's it. Luke Garson.

I went back to my classroom, it being empty, still.

Come on, day. Just get over with.
'we have lingered in the chambers of the sea /
by sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown /
till human voices wake us, and we drown'

previously:
GuyFieri

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:10 am
sunwater says...

Luke Garson

Wow I had not seen a girl for some time since being in the forest for so long.

I smiled a bit. "I'm Luke. Luke Garson."

she stuttered "..Talia. You, um...you go here?"

I shrugged, and looked down at her.

"I, uh, I have to go." She said quickly.

"I'll see you later?" I asked, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Maybe" she said well heading out the door outside.

Well this day was getting better fighting zombies meet cute girls I like this school already. so I walking around the crowd in the hall and bump into one of the older people that where in the fight.

"Um... can you help me I'm new" I asked

"Yes, I'm Mrs. Vaughn I'm sorry about the zombies i promises we don't get them every day"
Mrs. Vaughn said.

I smiled " do I have to sign up any where or do I have to get anything special?"

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:13 pm
Inkpot says...

Darius Black

The morning had been eventful, to say the least. First a zombie attack, then one of the students was turning into a zombie and now Darius' classmates were flocking to and from the classroom like a herd of restless, meandering cattle. No-one had so much as glanced at him that day, and he was beginning to feel a little annoyed at being ignored by all his fellow classmates. Darius was good-looking, with brown hair that flopped casually yet stylishly over his forehead and muscular arms that showed through his shirt. Yet he was one of those peopel who could sit in a room and seem almost invisible. He wasn't shy as such, but people seemed to take his presence for granted, as though he were a piece of furniture. Though, thankfully, he wasn't, as Pheonix would have ripped him to shreds with her sharpened claws if he were. However, here was no time for Darius to try and introduce himself to his classmates as, at that moment, a teacher entered the room.
Inkpot :)

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:13 am
NicoleBri says...

Layola Gringer

'Please back away." Laya mumbled. It was getting to hot for people to surround her. Evas hold never left which felt conforting to Laya. All of a sudden the pain and heat just left her body. Her butt hit the ground and she just laid there.

Everyone out in the hall just stood there unable to even think. Layola felt amazing and she stood up. "Hi." She said with a smile. "Thank you Eva, you are a good actor." Laya said winking at her. Eva didn't look to happy. Truthfully Layola would rather look like a fool then let the whole school know something was wrong with her.

"Don't you walk out that door." Someone says to Layola. She turned and it was Rayne. "Did you want something?" Laya asked politely and winked.

"You can't keep leaving everytime something happens that you don't like." Rayne told her. "Uh what are you talking about?" She asks.

Layola rolled her eyes and walked out anyways.
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:47 pm
Kanome says...

Rayne Stroster

"You can't keep leaving everytime something happens that you don't like." Rayne looked at her as Laya rolled her eyes, walking away from him. All he could do was worry about her, his first friend he ever made. He didn't know either to run to her or just leave her be. He fought himself, trying to make the right decision. Then, he thought about his parents. How his parents were zombies that almost killed him. His heart ached, trying to forget that painful memory.

"Why... Why them?" Rayne thought to himself, heading to the next class he has, Tactics. He stood in front of a door that said 'Room 120'. He went inside, noticing a robot sitting in front of the classroom. "What the hell...?"

"What is THAT?" I heard someone say behind me as I turned, seeing Talia.

"I don't kno-

"Please. Have. A. Seat. Students." The robot spoke, which made Rayne and Talia feel uneasy about the robot.

Rayne and Talia sat down in the seats, everyone else came in and sat down also. The robot closed the door, staring at everyone in the classroom.

"Hello. I am Tacticbot2012. I am. Your tactics teacher."

Everyone mumbled to each other.

"Are they serious for bringing a robot teacher...?" Rayne asked to himself, wondering when will this day end.
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr