Young Writers Society

DreamLand (Closed, Started)

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:12 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

Valmond, Storms, Second Area, Cat Kingdom

“So, um... You said you had a family meeting? Is it with your parents?”
Me and Sukaht had been walking for what seemed like hours through this endless sea of roofs, and aside from the shiny moon slowly replacing the setting sun in the sky, nothing had really changed around us. The silence had only be troubled by Sukaht, who felt happy enough to sing.
“They're not really my parents,” she answered. “Long story short, I'm an adopted child. I don't know anything about my past, but I don't really care. Only my present matters.”
“Oh...”
So she had been adopted too. That was one position I could perfectly understand, since it was my case as well.
“And what about you?” she suddenly continued. “What are you doing around here? I've never seen someone like you before.”
“Well I... Wait... Like me? What do you mean by that?”
She stared at me, amused. “Isn't it obvious? You're not a Wild, for starters. Then there's your weird outfit; it's almost as ridiculous as what the Primals can wear. I like the color though. And nice hat too. But aside from that, there's also the fact that you put glasses on your hat. Never seen that before.”
“Hey, don't mock my outfit! I made it myself, you know. Thanks for the color and the hat though, I worked hard on both. As for the glasses, there's a reason to it. But you've never seen an illusionist before?”
“Oh, you mean like a magician! Yes I have. There are plenty of those in the Unilands, but one of them was especially impressive. What about it?”
“Well I'm a... Magician... As you say. I don't wear my suit only because I like it, it's for my shows.”
A spark of interest lit Sukaht's eye. “Ah, so you're going to the Unilands to start your activity. You better have a good amount of money if you really want to impress people!”
“Oh, I'll be fine. I just need to gather some info before starting anything.”
It was getting darker by the minute. I couldn't help but think about my recurring nightmare, and I didn't like it. Luckily the moon was shiny enough to guide our path efficiently, so I could still save my flashlight goggles for later.
“Ah, finally!” Sukaht said with satisfaction.
Before us stood a ruined city. It looked even worse than the first shanty town I had seen in this Kingdom. It looked creepier too, and I could see feline shadows moving as we approached.
“This looks like the perfect hideout for thieves,” I whispered with anxiety. “I don't like this at all...”
“Good guess, Mr.Smart-Stranger, because this place is indeed a hideout for thieves. Going around it would be much more dangerous than staying inside of it however, so we're out of options.”
“And I guess you have some acquaintances among those thieves, don't you?” Sukaht gave me an astonished look. “My, you really are cunning! How did you guess?”
I stared at her, smiling. “Isn't it obvious?” She smiled as well, aware that I was about to mimic her speech from a couple of minutes ago. “Your confident behavior, for starters. Then there's the fact that you seem to perfectly know where you're going, or the complete lack of fear despite what your words imply. Not to mention your boots, probably shaped like your paws so you can run more easily.”
She nodded, approving my analyze. “Okay, point taken. And to be fair, we can admit that you're the perfect target for this kind of place. But can you defend yourself? And most importantly, can you run fast?”
My smile grew larger. “Yes to both.”
My roller skates were still awaiting to be used, and I had a last gadget I hadn't used yet if I really had to fight.
“Then we should be fine. Just follow my lead. Let's proceed with caution from now on; even I can't spot a Wild thief when he decides to stay undetectable.”
We rapidly marched across dark alleyways, and although I felt reassured by Sukaht's company, I was still uneasy. I realized I really missed Aporia's advices. He didn't want Sukaht to see her yet, but I knew he heard everything we were saying. A good old annoying advice of his would really be helpful right now, but as he would say: “Now's not the time for regrets. Stay focused.
We reached some kind of abandoned town square with a big fountain in the center of the place. The buildings around didn't seem too damaged compared to how trashed they looked in the alleyways, but I could still tell nobody could really live inside.
“Alright,” said Sukaht,” we reached the Main Square. We just need to follow the alley on the left side and we'll reach my friend's place. From there we'll...”
She froze and slowly turned back.
Behind us were standing four adult Wilds. They were all wearing the same torn brown jacket and black pants. They even had the same light green eyes, so bright that we could almost perfectly see them in the dark. three of them were even slimmer than Sukaht, so they were probably cheetahs, but not Hybrids. Their chief had a deep black fur and looked quite imposing, especially compared to them. He was certainly a Wild black panther.
“Well, well, well... What do we have here?” he started. “Our dear friend Sukaht and a brand new prey... Isn't that thrilling boys?”
The three cheetahs started laughing as if their leader had just made the best joke ever.
“Now, my dear child,” the dreadful panther calmly continued. “I hope you came with the chest I wanted. You know what will happen if you didn't. You can't flee forever.”
“I don't have your bloody chest, Rogax! It's lost in the sewers for good, and whatever's inside, it'll never be yours!”
The three cheetahs once again laughed loudly, to my surprise. It's a if they were programmed to laugh at whatever next sentence would come out of someone's mouth.
“If you know how to fight,” Sukaht whispered, “now's the time to show me how you do it.”
I nodded and silently tapped my shoes on the ground. My roller skates wheels were out, but this time I didn't have much trouble keeping my balance – I was used to it. For the next step, I'll have to act carefully.
“You're so naive, dear girl,” Rogax sighed. “You do have this chest, and the boy over there is quite possibly the one who helped you get it out of the sewers. Isn't that right, prey?”
I couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. “I'm not sure to know what you're talking about. We were only passing by, and we won't trouble you anymore if you let us leave, which of course you won't do.”
“Indeed I won't, boy, for I know you're lying to me. You wouldn't be transporting this bag if you really didn't have the chest I'm looking for now would you?”
“Actually, I would.” I opened my bag and pulled out a big kendama, much to the panther's surprise. The kendama was black with yellow stripes, but the drilled ball was steel gray and had many facets. It was connected to the kendama through a chain instead of a line, which made it looked more bulky. Thankfully, the black panther was too intrigued by the object to notice my shaking hands.
“What is that?” he asked with a curious tone.
“That, dear gentleman, is a kendama! In other words a toy which I use to perform some tricks. Want to see it in action?”
Without waiting for Rogax's agreement, I started playing with my kendama. Although my heart was pounding, I knew it was me and Sukaht's only chance, so I had to attract their attention properly.
“Don't look away, ladies and gentlemen, for the show is far from over! New trick for your eyes to witness: the Lighthouse Flip!”
I held the ball, the spiked hammer-like handle of the toy hanging below and perfectly still. I bent my knees – harder to do considering I was still on my roller skates – and quickly pulled the handle straight up while extending them. I then flipped the kendama up onto the ball, balancing it in place. I pressed a little button on the ball and it started glowing like a disco ball, reflecting its inner lights all over the square.
“Isn't it magnificent, ladies and gentlemen? Do you want to witness more?” I said with the voice a merchant would take to attract more customers.
I turned around and locked a determined gaze in Sukaht's eye. She was as agape as the thugs in front of us.
“It's do or die!” I whispered. “So let's do it and fast!”
She recovered from her frozen state and nodded. I turned again, as if nothing had happened.
“And now, for the next trick: my favorite! The one and only...!”
I speedily skated my way to the opposite side of the square and reached the astonished bandits' position.
“...Battling Kendama time!”
I swung my kendama forward and the steel glitter ball hit one of the cheetahs on the cheek. The impact knocked him out and he fell on the ground, unconscious.
As Rogax tried to understand the situation, Sukaht let out a furious growl and covered the distance between her and the remaining surprised thugs at lightning speed. One mean punch later, another cheetah was down for the count.
But Rogax had unfortunately recovered from his surprise and was now showing signs of absolute anger.
“Don't just stand there you nitwit!” he shouted to his last companion. “Get the chest!”
The frightened cheetah reluctantly walked towards me and was suddenly pushed away by a swift feline shape.
“Oh no you don't!” screamed Sukaht. “You're staying here with me!”
As she was doing her best to maintain the thief on the ground, a deep angry growl resounded in the night.
“Then I'll get that chest myself...”
Rogax approached me like a predator would approach his prey. Steady, calm, silent walk. His arms were open, his deadly claws out, and his gaze was perfectly focused. Even with my roller skates, I didn't think I had enough agility to surpass this enemy. And he would certainly not be fooled again by my Battling Kendama. I began to slowly roll backwards, my eyes following the anthropomorphic panther's movements.
“Aporia!” I called in the night, “Codename: Shock Bite!”
As I hoped, Rogax immediately turned back and looked all around him, thinking that a new threat would appear behind him.
Aporia jumped out of my bag and, after spreading out his thin butterfly-like wings, flew to the panther's shoulder and bit him.
“What the?... Get that thing off me!”
Little did he know Aporia's teeth weren't actual teeth, but two thin projecting metal electrodes, just like in a stun baton. Rogax collapsed from the electroshock and fell on the ground.
Aporia flew in my direction and stopped, hovering just in front of my eyes.
“I'm glad those teeth of yours are working,” I said, smiling. “Mom wouldn't be happy to find out that you're a weapon-stuffed doll though, so not a word!”
“Personally I think the wings are my greatest upgrade. I look like a battling drone with them. But Valmond, I have to say... Codename Shock Bite? Really? You need to stop playing video games.”
I laughed, happy to hear my good old friend's admonitions again.
“Not a chance! And that Shock Bite was really super effective. Defeat a couple of more enemies like that and you might actually level up!”
I suddenly remembered that I wasn't alone in this fight and switched on my flashlight goggles on.
Note to self: I need to fight a proper codename for that gadget.
My goggle's gaze finally found Sukaht. She was standing next to her defeated adversary, her eyes completely glued to Aporia.
“What the heck is that thing?” she whispered. “And that too!” This time, she was pointing at my goggles.
I sighed and tapped the ground with my boots, putting away my roller skate wheels in the process. “Long story short, I'm not only an illusionist. I'm also an inventor. Aporia is a special case though, but that's another long story. I'll explain later.”
“But how do you make him talk?”
“I can talk on my own,” answered Aporia. “And Valmond has nothing to do with it. I couldn't explain why though, I guess I can talk for the same reason you can.”
I looked at him, puzzled. We both knew the true explanation was far more complex, but he didn't want to enter into details for some reason. Sukaht however seemed satisfied enough by his words.
“That's amazing!” she exclaimed, excited. “I can't believe you had such awesome stuff with you all along! And that Kenda-thingy of yours, It was brilliant! You really are a great magician you know!
I smiled. “Illusionist. There's nothing magical about what I do. And the toy is a Kendama. Thank you Sukaht, your words really make me happy. However I think we should leave this place, I really don't want to be around when they wake up.”
“Indeed you don't, prey!”
I turned back just in time to see Rogax jump on me and immobilize my entire body on the ground.
“You thought that cheap magic trick was going to be enough? Huh?!”
He increased the pressure his arms were putting on my shoulders. An awful pain struck my arms.
“Get off me!”
Without paying anymore attention to me, he put one of his hands inside of my bag and pulled out a treasure chest.
“HA! I KNEW it! You idiot had it all along!”
He finally let me go and admired the chest.
The very same chest in which the PhoBits were imprisoned.
“Valmond!” whispered Aporia, “That chest is...!”
“I know! Hey, Rogax! This is not the chest you're looking for! Whatever happens, do NOT open it!”
“Nice try, boy, but you're not fooling me this time!”
“What about the colors? Your chest must certainly look different than this one!”
Rogax took a closer look and realized I was speaking the truth. It only increased his rage.
“No...! NO! I don't believe it...!” A frightful grin soon twisted his feline face. “But at least I get to see what you have inside of this one. It must contain something very valuable for you to cherish it like you seem to do!”
“No! Don't!” I ran as fast as I could, but it was too late. A familiar bright light came out of the chest and engulfed Rogax. When I opened my eyes again, the PhoBits were all standing in front of me. Rogax was once again on the ground, unconscious.
“We have returned,” said my mechanical clone, satisfied. “And sooner than you thought, Valmond. As I said we would.”
I could barely breath. I could not believe I had failed to protect the chest so easily.
“But I see you have company this time,” he continued, gazing at Sukaht. “Shall we tear the girl apart first, or make you suffer instead?”
I quickly turned back and saw that she didn't understand what was going on.
“Don't you dare!” I angrily replied. “Leave her alone! This is between you and me!”
I suddenly realized Aporia was nowhere to be found. He was probably hiding to avoid the PhoBits.
“No, not anymore. This is now between you, us, and everything that can experience utter fright. We are the Emissaries of Fear. And you, boy, are not ready to assume any function as long as we have anything to say about it.”
The PhoBit's last sentence made me shiver uncontrollably.
“Assume a... Function?... But...You're talking as if I was...”
I never finished my sentence. Another bright light came out of the chest, right underneath the PhoBits. Aporia was holding it in his bug-like arms.
“You...” said my clone, seemingly enraged. “PhoBits! Dispersion!”
“Oh no you don't!”
As the PhoBits flew away to escape the attraction of the chest, Aporia pursued them and managed to attract the shadow PhoBit. He was pulled back into the chest, but his companions escaped at full speed, out of my doll's sight.
“Aporia?...” I whispered as he came back to the ground. What was that all about? What is my... Function?”
“No time to explain,” he hastily answered. “We need to reach the Unilands, and fast.” He looked at Sukaht, who was still unable to move. “Same applies to you. I know you have lots of questions, but you'll have to wait. Priority is to find a safe place to rest. Let's move!”
We both nodded. Aporia went back into my shoulder bag along with the chest and we went into the alleyway Sukaht had told us to follow earlier.

Over the course of the night, I had to perform Kendama tricks and fight against random rogues. Sukaht discovered Aporia and said that I was a great magician, and most importantly, almost all the PhoBits had been freed.
I couldn't help but think that despite all those events, I still didn't want to wake up. I had just discovered the meaning of the word “adventure”, and I was ready to enjoy it at its fullest.
For better, and worse.
Last edited by TinkerTwaggy on Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:14 pm
View Likes
FatCowsSis says...

Hope Kyler, Algophobia, Caveish Area (I'm having trouble with the zones...)

After Grace left, Dylan and I settled into an uncomftorable silence. I felt like he kept shooting uncomfotable glances at me, and so I decided to leave. "I'm gonna go walk." I said, standing up and slowly walking towards the cave entrance.
"No." Dylan's voice stopped me. I whirled around. "Don't tell me I can't go for a walk! 'Cause I can, and I will!" I said again, starting to storm towards the light of outside. "Hope! Stop!" Dylan called. "Why?" I asked.
"Because-"
"Why do you care? What were you doing with Grace back when we first escaped? You didn't care, you don't now, and you NEVER WILL!!!" I screamed at him.
"What makes you think that?" He asked me.
"What?" I wondered.
"How do you know that I don't care? You can't read my mind, you can't know what I'm thinking. I was shocked Hope! I didn't know what to think! I was scared of what had happened and everything was confused! Ididn't know!!!" He screamed at me. "Really?" I asked, quietly. "Really." He answered. "I'm sorry." I told him. "I was scared too. I didn't want it to happen again, and I was afriad that I was going to hurt one of you." I said, tears streaming down my cheeks. "I don't want to hurt anyone."

Silence once again fell over the cave as we looked at each other, speaking without words. "Dylan." My voice came out quiet and scared. "What is it?" He replied. "I don't want to hurt anyone. Ever again."
"It'll be okay, don't-"
"Dylan. It won't be okay. Not until I know for sure that I can't hurt any of you."
"How will you know?" He asked me.

I stopped the tears streaming down my cheeks. Everything around me looked black, evil, and uninviting. I pulled the knife I had taken from the "palace" from my boot and placed it in his hands.

"Kill me."
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Spoiler! :
Ground Beef

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:27 am
View Likes
Ventomology says...

Archer Thomas, Knives, Second Zone

The only good thing about this search was that Archie, Kanna, and Ash had managed to find Etain. And Grace.

Of course, there were lots of bad things happening too. Like, for instance the fact that both ladies were surrounded by bloodied, disfigured bodies, as well as some that still stood. There was also the fact that there was only one weapon between them, and it happened to be a very awkward-looking knife.

"Kanna," Archie groaned. He felt sick just looking. "I think I'm gonna hurl."

"That's gross, Archie," she said, obviously trying to sound light. Her attempt was useless though; Archie sensed the quivering in her voice.

After Kanna put Archie on the ground so he could be sick, she and Ash nodded at each other and ran down the hill towards the scene. Archie leaned on a rock and caught his breath before forcing himself to see everything like the critical-thinker his math teacher claimed he was.

First problem: a large group had attacked the badly-armed duo of Etain and Grace.

Second problem: There were more coming from somewhere. Where, Archie wasn't totally sure. They just seemed to appear from nowhere.

Third problem: Kanna and Ash had just joined the fight.

Fourth problem: Archie was not helping.

He nearly cried, realizing that he was such a coward, but Archie kept himself steady and tried to think of a solution. Closing his eyes, Archie reached out his senses. Among all the rises and dips in the landscape was a metallic mosaic of scraps. But if he really concentrated, Archie could see beyond the extra metal that clouded his vision. Just west of the main fight, where Etain and Grace were fending off attackers, there was a small circle of metal covered by their fallen opponents. Below that, a huge complex of metal-enforced rooms stretched for several hundred meters in every direction.

Archie opened his eyes and peeked back at the fighting. Kanna had most of the attackers trying uselessly to cover their ears while one-by-one they mysteriously fell over, leaving a very-smug Ash standing behind them. That guy really was good at hiding.

Etain's fists were bloodied, Grace's knife as well, and both were panting. Neither could speak for fear of breaking concentration.

Gulping hard, Archie first grabbed for the metal that littered the hills. He directed it all into the underground complex, piercing the walls. As the complex's structure collapsed, the ground beneath the fighting followed suit. Archie's friends fell with it.

This hadn't been a good idea, Archie thought. He chided himself for not seeing the limitations. It was like forgetting that negative y-values were impossible with certain c-to-the-x-equals-y functions. As was zero.

Suddenly panicking over his mind-tangent, Archie pulled at the biggest piece of metal he could find: a gigantic sheet of steel nearly a half-mile underground.
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:02 am
Dreamy says...

Ophidiophobia
The Ice Kingdom
“The nagas are horrible creatures. There is no humanity in them…….”
“But, Nagas are animal. You can’t expect them to have humanity when we humans our self don’t have them.” I interjected, confused of what was happening.
“Exactly, my point.” said a beaming Nelson.
I looked at my partner, still confused of the proceedings, “I don’t understand, what’s happening?” I asked him.
“Thank you for screwing it up.” he said with a stern voice, “Sir, her point is that they have been portrayed as animals, in fact treated like one…”
“Mr. Karthick, your students have surprised me in a way, no one has, or even will ever dare to.” said Nelson, looking at our professor.
We were in the conference hall, a huge room which can accommodate a small town was filled with fewer members of the research council, the panel members of the seminar sat behind a huge wooden desk overlooking at us. I was sitting next to my partner Nalan, his lean boy casting a tall shadow behind him as he stood. His masculines face complementing the least, to his body.
“Excuse us, sir.” Said our professor meekly and got up to leave, “We’ll meet at 3.00?”
“Oh yes, train your students by then.” said Nelson, laughing at his own joke.
~~~***~~~

“You’ve disappointed me, Padma.” started Karthick. “A lot.”
“Sir, but I don’t understand.” I said.
“You don’t understand?” he barked. “What do you don’t understand? We’ve been waiting for this moment for years, at least I have. And I wouldn’t let you screw it up.” he poured his anger out and walked past me, leaving me in a state of confusion.
“Do you know what you’ve just done back there?” asked Nalan, annoying me, reflecting his own annoyance.
“Don’t.” I said and started to walk away from him.
“You don’t remember anything do you?” he asked as if he read my mind.
I looked at him. At this situation, I knew that hiding the truth will do no good to anyone. So I admitted that I had no idea what was happening.
“I knew it. I knew straight away when I saw you this morning. You haven’t been yourself, lately. Is there anything I should know or is it just a hangover?”
I didn’t want to say him about my travel, I know he wouldn’t believe it anyway, or anyone for that matter. The urge to look at his facial expression if I revealed my expenditure, lingered in my mind. It forced me, almost flowed out of my mouth.
“The- Just a hangover.” I said stammering more than I anticipated, it was not that I never lied. I didn’t want to lie to the person who believed in me, in so many things. His looks were clear. He didn’t believe me. Not even the single word.
“Hangover?” he asked raising his brows.
“Yeah.” I replied. He looked like he would’ve believed me if I said him about the Samuraiyans.
“Okay, so you have no clue of anything at all?”
“No. That’s what I’ve been telling you all the day. Were you not listening to me?” I said, throwing my hands in frustration.
“Alright! Let’s have coffee then.”
~~~***~~~

The coffee shop was a mile far from our campus. It had only two servers and two customers when we entered. The servers glanced at us, probably thinking that we were one of those chatty lovers who won’t leave until it was time to close the shop. We sat near the window, Nalan signalled for two cups of coffees, obviously we were not in mood to chose the flavours or the type of the coffees. He just ordered.
“So, where should I start?” he asked.
“The beginning?” I said as the matter of fact.
“Seriously? You don’t remember that either?”
“Explain everything as if you are talking to a six year old.” I ordered.
“Okay” he said swallowing hard. “The Nagas lived or believed to have lived in this world. A billions of years ago. And as you said back there, they are not animals. They are, as a metaphor.”
“What are they?” I interjected impatiently.
“Humans.” He said, nonchalantly.
“What?”
“Yea, they are the demons, well, sort of. And here is the interesting part. They are called “The Nagas” because they are half humans and half snakes.”
I was getting nervous on hearing each and every word that came out of Nalan’s mouth. And he seemed to take it as his pride and elaborated everything with animated reactions.
“Are they dangerous?”I asked.
“That’s what we are trying to prove them, show them.”
“Them?”
“Our rivals, Nelson and his so-very-smart-and -cool students,” he said, picking up the coffees from the tray which the server held.
“So, our thesis is to prove them that the Nagas are just like any other humans, not evil humans?” I asked, not understanding my own words.
“Easy to say. These Nagas have killed thousands of villagers of Kiram, which is believed to have existed in the north of Vartha. You see, these two places sound very ancient, do you remember the Patlu guy, the one who wears big glasses in Nelson’s team. He, I don’t know how, produced the map attested by the government officials proving that these two places did exist. That’s when Karthick sir really lost his hope. I mean, we were winning this case. We said them that these places could be fictional. But they proved us wrong. I mean with a government seal, goddamnit.” Scowled Nalan.
“Why are we proving them wrong? If the places existed, they could be right, right?” I asked him.
“They did not. We know that for sure.”
“And how?” I asked him.
“Because the Nagas, fights against the evil. Not for them. They are good willers. They are asked to do only good by their Gods. And also, the Nagas troops were destroyed before the killings of the villagers took place. They all were dead before all of this. The child, kids, men, women of Kingdom of the Nagas was in ash. ”
“And, how do you know that?”
He bent down to pick up his bag and took out his lap top from it. He worked shiftly with his machine and showed me the photos of something gruesome.
“Here, look at this.” He said.
I blink at the grey painting. “What’s this?” I ask.
“This is the crime scene, the savoured head are of the Nagas, can you see their face, they got scales.” He pointed out for me.
“Are you kidding me?” I ask.
“I know what you’re thinking. This painting was drawn by the artist who must be part of the ones who killed the villagers. This was his souvenir.”
I looked down at the painting and saw that there was no sign of the painter, also it was not dated. So, obviously they won’t consider it as evidence. I let my eyes stroll on the painting and at Nalan, I was not sure on whom to believe and trust. Goddamnit, how did I forget all of these? Someone better have an explanation to all of this.
Somehow, I knew that Murli wouldn’t lie, on something that’s so important like this. Especially, when we got our professor’s pride on stake. He looked at me expectantly. I know I had no other option except to agree on this expenditure. And help my mate. Though I didn’t believe him wholly, and though I had my doubts, I preserved it all inside my burning head and left out a heavy breath, smiling.
He was visually relieved, beaming from behind the coffee cup he nodded his head, placing it back on the table. He asked “So, madam are you with us?”
I think vaguely. I know what I’m going to say yet I didn’t want to say it. “Yes” I murmured.
“You’ll be alright.” He said and took my hands in his.
~~~***~~~

I came home, I wanted someone to answer all of my questions. I went straight up to my room and locked the door behind. I sat there wondering if I should Google out my answers. Oh gosh! I am losing my sanity. An hour passed me by, as I kept wondering and then I realized, the only one who could answer to my question is Naga.
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:16 am
FatCowsSis says...

Hope Kyler, Algophobia, in a cave

Dylan stared at me, his eyes wide with shock and disbelief. "What?" He yelled.
"I said, kill me." I firmly stated.
"What? Are you insane?" He screamed.
"I'm not going to kill you!"

I looked up at him with tears filling my eyes. "Why not?" I asked him.
"I thought you said you cared."
"I-I can't."
"Can't? Or won't?" I shot back.

"If you can't kill me....then I'll just have to kill myself." I said, taking the knife and pressing it above my heart.

Goodbye.
----
Pain. White. Red. I am dying. Slowly, surely. Not a dream. I won't dream again.
----
"Hope!! No!"
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Spoiler! :
Ground Beef

You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender