Young Writers Society

Harmony High - Sequel

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:30 pm
Nike says...

Taken over from paintingtherain97.
Harmony High http://youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=94930

Located in rural Connecticut, alongside scenic Lake Harmony, Harmony is a picturesque small town. In it is a private school and a public school, and a steep rivalry between them. Harmony High is the public high school, with students of different types with all sorts of problems. I would like this storybook to be a tapestry of teen issues woven together through the stories of about ten main characters. Such issues include sexuality, drug and alcohol abuse, divorce, death, and other things. Think Degrassi.

This is a sequel to Harmony High. A year later. Some new characters will be in and some old as well. So, let's continue this Storybook guys!

Profile Template
Spoiler! :
Profile Template: (Post them in the 'create new character' area. Even people who have already been in the storybook shall do so!)

Name (first, middle, last):

Nickname:

Year and Age (freshman-senior or up)(16 and up):

Appearance (pictures accepted):

Personality:

Family (siblings, parents, etc):

History/ Problems They're Facing:

Quirks/Habits:

Characters: (So Far)
Spoiler! :
Jospehine Lisa Ashby (SidereaAquila)
Avery S. Piest (DestiCakes101)
Lena John Crystal (ChocoCookie)
Allen Nicholas Saravia (ChocoCookie)
Scarlett Amanda Froyd (JourneyGirl)
Jane Elizabeth Wills (Nike)
William Kobe Franco (Nike)
Christopher James McKenzie (summergrl13)
Luna Rochelle Wenchester (janika)
Emmett Ahote Lopez (Sunshine)
Lacey Lopez (Sunshine)
Josh Verduzco (Jverduzco28)
Andy Jayden Dennis (winterbites)
Rick Wyatt (winterbites)
Tristan D. Gensin (MikeyG)
Ashton V. Baxter (MikeyG)
Elise Smith (Hearts)
Audrey May Brown (GrapeNerd)

Post your characters in the 'create new character' area guys!
Last edited by Nike on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:58 am
winterbites says...

This is kinda confusing ;-;
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:36 pm
ChocoCookie says...

Post for notifs.
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:15 am
AlmondEyes says...

So do we have to repost our profile under characters?
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

267 Reviews

Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:14 am
Nike says...

Yes.

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:37 am
GrapeNerd says...

Name (first, middle, last): Audrey May Brown

Nickname: Audrey, Adey, Drey

Year and Age (freshman-senior)(16 and up): Junior, 17

Appearance (pictures accepted): Has long brown hair, just below the shoulders. Her eyes are green and are very round. Audrey is tall, well, tall enough. She often likes to wear boho clothing, maybe a little hipster?

Personality: She's very reserved and doesn't speak a lot. She likes to write but never shows her work to anyone. She loves to read and always has a book in her backpack. She never had friends and is perfectly fine without one, but her parents are urging her to reach out to other people.

Family (siblings, parents, etc): Her father, Gregory Brown, works as an english professor at a famous school. Her mother, Pauline Brown, works as a nurse. She has one older brother, Todd Brown, who is now in college; and one younger sister, Jamey Brown, who is in middle school.

History/ Problems They're Facing: Audrey never had problems, except for bullying. Ever since freshman year she was already pegged as "The Nerd." Her family has no knowledge of this.

Quirks/Habits: People have tried to communicate with her but Audrey never makes eye contact. Basically, she's very quite. You can just peg her as the stereotypical introvert.
galaxy forever

267 Reviews

Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:34 pm
Nike says...

GrapeNerd, great character. Now, can you post it up in the corner where it says 'create new character'? That way she can be included in the Storybook.

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:10 am
GrapeNerd says...

It says I can't. I'm so confused.
galaxy forever

267 Reviews

Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:53 am
Nike says...

You should be able to though.

267 Reviews

Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:15 pm
Nike says...

GrapeNerd, sorry, but could you re-write everything you posted up into the character area? Just so if we click on your charcter, we would know who they are.

267 Reviews

Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:43 am
View Likes
Nike says...

When everybody is ready with their last posts in the last SB, we can start! I cannot wait!

Reviews: 0
Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:35 pm
Desticakes101 says...

Name (first, middle, last): Avery S. Piest

Nickname: Ave

Year and Age (freshman-senior or up)(16 and up): College student. Now about 20 or 21

Appearance (pictures accepted): Avery looks a bit different than the original SB. Her skin is a nice caramel, and she still has her curves, her high cheekbones, her dark green eyes, her dimples, and her slightly pouty lips. But since the original has ended she has added golden highlights to her hair and has cut it shoulder length. Its still silkily curly though. She has also slimmed down just a bit since having her baby, by working out everyday with her personal trainer. Avery's face has also just...changed. Where it used to be filled with girlish charm, beauty, and overall cuteness she now looks...older. Not older in a wrinkly sense. But older in a wiser sense. Before when you would look into her eyes you wouldn't go too deep. But now, its almost as if you drown in a forest of green. In my opinion, she looks better than before.

Personality: Avery's personality has also changed a bit. She's began to take a more philosophical look to life. She still knows how to have fun and all, but in her head she's probably looking for a deeper meaning in everything around her. She still loves the spotlight and all, but now won't shove herself in drama and unnecessary trouble, to get it. She's become more humble and kind and has stopped blaming everyone else on her mistakes and now looks at herself. SHe's still not one to be walked all over, and she still has just as much as a fiery spirit as before, but has grown up since having her kids.

Family (siblings, parents, etc):Avery has her mother and father ( Donna Piest and Adriaan Piest) but she is an only child. She has twin, both are eight months years old and are fraternal twins (you can see their pictures in the DT).

History/ Problems They're Facing: Avery isn't really facing many problems. She hasn't been alone with the pregnancy, all though it may seem that way. She's had her parents and her best friend Linnie. What she really has to worry about is telling the baby father, that he's a father. She's also been having really bad pains in her stomach but keeps dismissing them. Avery is also and accomplished actress and model now. She's been in W magazine, Vogue, Glamour, and in an interview with Cosmopolitan magazine, where they asked her how it was to be both a mother and actress and model. Her spinoff to the Walking dead has been aired and is awaiting the next season, but is on hold for now because she is on Maternal leave.

Quirks/Habits: Avery has realized her love in writing and cooking now, and does that in her down time. She's working on her first novel, about a young mixed teen going through the bullshit called life. When not caring for her children she's either working on her novel or trying to cook a new dish. She also loves changing up the look to her large townhouse on the regular. I feel that I should also mention that she has kept up with her style. She isn't wearing the top brands skinny jeans and tiny tiny blouse's and is usually pretty bummy. But she is only really bummy in the top most designer fashions, rocking gucci sweat pants and an armani t shirt. But when she dresses up...its to kill.
life is a beach (*chuckle chuckle* get it lol)

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:36 am
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

So does that mean we start now?
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

267 Reviews

Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:45 pm
View Likes
Nike says...

yes

Reviews: 0
Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:16 am
Desticakes101 says...

Avery

"Colton...baby put your ba-ba down." I say to Colton, trying to put down my shopping bags down for enough time to take his pacifier away. He giggles his cute little Colton giggle at me and sticks it back into his mouth. I roll my eyes but smile at him and pick my bags up. The entire time Caitlyn just sat in the adjoining stroller seat, with an un-amused look on her chubby face. Shopping with kids is probably the worst thing that you can do. Literally, I couldn't change into one new shirt without one of them crying for me to feed them, or pick them up, or let them out.
I see an Auntie Anns in the close distance, and I rush towards it, suddenly craving some lemonade. While waiting for my mango lemonade and unsalted pretzel I feel a tap on my shoulder. When I turn around I widen my eyes in surprise and hug the person tightly.

Spoiler! :
This can be anyone
Last edited by Desticakes101 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
life is a beach (*chuckle chuckle* get it lol)

People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage