z

Young Writers Society

Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:37 am
untameabletiger says...

This is my last one right now. I Promise XD

Plot: You are living in a mental hospital with 13 others. But this isn't a normal mental hospital. Each of you have special "abilities" but these abilities also limit you in other areas , which is why the government decided to put you in here. What they didn't tell you is that they'e training you to be in their army, to destroy everyone not like you. Example: Being EXTREMELY smart ; then being socially challenged.

Watchers: you watch the subjects every day and record their every move. You also set up obstacles to watch their reactions. You basically set everything up and decide when everyone's ready.

Trainers: You do what your name implys. You train. There are different types of trainers one male and one female for both.

Subjects: You have the power and are being watched and trained , some of you like it here , others hate it, but you are all in this together.

Watchers
m
f- reserved
Trainers
-Fighting and defending
m-
f
-healing and magic
m
f
-Rangers and long range weapons
m- Carson- untameabletiger
f
Subjects
m-reserved,
f-reserved
m-reserved
f-reserved
m-reserved
f-
m
f
m
f
m
f
m
f

Profile:

name:
Watcher , trainer or subject:
Ability:
Limit:
Appearance:
Personality(include strengths and weaknesses)
History:
Theme:
up for love?
Other:

rules:
Normal YWS rules
no godmodding
make reasonable posts
Not to graphic romance
Last edited by untameabletiger on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:52 am, edited 6 times in total.

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:08 pm
TheClosetKidnapper says...

May I reserve a spot for a male and female subject?
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:52 pm
xXmusicaXx says...

*Catches spot for male subject and female watcher.*
"Married to music - 'nuff said."
"Freedom is everything to me."

"Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?"
"I shall futterwacken vigorously"
~ Tarrant Hightop, Alice in Wonderland.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:06 pm
View Likes
Crow29 says...

Reserve a male subject please :smt003
At the end of the day, when the sun is gone and the light is lost, the shadows will play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV9IJVoFR_Q

7 Reviews

Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:52 pm
untameabletiger says...

Name: Carson Rayfell.

Watcher , trainer or subject:Ranger/long range Trainer

Ability: He has incredible senses , so much so that he can read minds, and perfect aim.

Limit: He's not book smart at all, a bit socially awkward and he has a bit of a temper

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality(include strengths and weaknesses) Of course, Carson's strengths include his top of the line senses and aim , but he is also very fast and agile. He is a very pleasant person to be around, but he's excessively quiet when family is bought up , since he doesn't remember having one. He refuses to be told what to do , since he is a trainer. He figures , if he could survive by himself for at least sixteen years, he can survive by himself for the rest of his life. He doesn't like to be wrong. Often , his remarks can sound rude, he doesn't mean them , he's just not very good at voicing his opinions.Most people would call him rebellious, and he is just that. Over all , Carson is a confident man, who knows who he is, he wants to help the subjects excel like he did so many years ago. His life here had hardened his heart. He doesn't like how he's so hardened, and he's trying to change.

History: Carson pretty much grew up by himself in the forest, that's why he's so advanced in his ways. He doesn't remember his family. The extent of his memory goes back to waking up in the middle of a forest. Recruiters found him , or maybe they were looking for him. He trained like the subjects are now, then , since there wasn't enough subjects for the army, He moved up to become a trainer when his ranger trainer passed away in battle.

Theme:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiliSklz-xY this describes his feelings

up for love? yes,

Other: on the back of his neck he has a tattoo that say "Live life"

7 Reviews

Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:09 pm
untameabletiger says...

Name: Tansy Peterson

Age 16

Watcher , trainer or subject: Subject

Ability: Flight.

Limit: She is REALLY clumsy when she's not flying,

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
ImageImageImage

Personality(include strengths and weaknesses) She has an independent mindset. She's super sweet and confident. Her curiosity sometimes runs her. Tansy is your average Rocker girl; loud , spontaneous and completely artistic, but unlike what you would expect she is not the stereotypical "emo". She loves to paint. To some people she comes across as snotty or like she never listens , but she's probably focusing on something else. She has attention deficit disorder , so she has a hard time focusing. Tansy is NOT organized, at all. She has a thing for artistic people like herself, and has a horrible distaste for those who think they know her life better than she does. She hates animal violence of any kind, which is why she is a vegetarian.

History: Tansy grew up in a foster home , where the only reason they adopted was for the money. She was adopted at the age around four and she had two other adopted siblings , one boy and one girl. It was kind of like Cinderella, only no evil stepsisters or a handsome prince, just a rich family that only cared enough to barely keep them alive. When she got here , she cried out of happiness. She was happy to get out of the controlled nature of he home. She liked the thought that she actually had a purpose.

Theme:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xusC01JShvU

up for love? yes :3

Other She has a Tattoo of wings on her back , and when she flies , the tattoo turns into real
Spoiler! :

Reviews: 0
Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:16 am
July says...

*Female subject reserved. Please.
Substitute "damn" every time you're inclined to write "very"; your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.
Mark Twain

7 Reviews

Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:17 pm
untameabletiger says...

i'm so excited :3

Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:05 am
July says...

Name: Parker Walker

Ability: Molecular Manipulation (allows the user to manipulate electricity on various scales, even to the molecular level), she also has a talent for combat

Limit: The object has to be a conductor of electricity in order for it to work.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
ImageImageImage

Personality(include strengths and weaknesses): Parker is independent and feels that she does not need anyone but herself to rely on. She is a fighter and has a will to live. She will not give up, no matter how many times she is kicked down. When people first meet her, they would describe her as cold and unfriendly. She is hard to make friends with, but once you win her trust, she will be loyal, caring, protective and even kind. She also loves to cloud watch, star gaze, to train and to read (any kind of book).

History: Parker was forced to grow-up fast. When she was ten-years-old her father died. Her mother had only a part-time job and could not afford to feed all four of her children. Parker was the oldest, so her mother decided that she would somehow be able to make it on her own. Parker made a living by stealing and underground fighting (she won more than her fair share of matches). After a couple years Parker grew to love the freedom the streets gave her. Parker is not very fond of the mental hospital.

Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PstrAfoMKlc&ob=av2e

Up for love? Yes.

Other: She has a belly button ring.
Spoiler! :
Last edited by July on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Substitute "damn" every time you're inclined to write "very"; your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.
Mark Twain

7 Reviews

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:07 pm
PixieStix says...

Can I reserve a spot for a Female Subject?
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

125 Reviews

Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:38 pm
PixieStix says...

name: Bella Swanson
Ability: She is amazingly beautiful and uses it to destract people on the battlefield. Her eyes change colour by mood and she is a VERY good fighter, she can become invisible.
Limit: She doesnt really have good balance.
Appearance:

http://i2.listal.com/image/1027519/936f ... udgens.jpg

Personality(include strengths and weaknesses): She hates people that are negitive, her weakness is that she can not think when fighting. Her strength is beauty. She is probrably the most positive person you'll ever meet.
History: When she turned 13 she knew she was going to grow to be a good fighter. She trained for 3 years and then cames to this Mental hospital.
Theme: (don't really understand this..)
up for love? yess.
Other: she has a tatto on her rist.

Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:54 am
July says...

@ untameabletiger- I know! I love her fashion sense! :)
Mark Twain

7 Reviews

Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:50 am
untameabletiger says...

well. once we get the profiles we can start c:

125 Reviews

Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:54 am
PixieStix says...

When are we starting?! Im confused.

'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights