z

Young Writers Society

Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:19 am
PixieStix says...

Bella-

I looked at Parker. "I know how to fight too but I think It's more fun then anything else, you know?" I smiled and cut the bottom of my tank top. Then I put on my lucky bracelet. This was seriously going to be easy. I took my knife and started sharpening it, I stopped when Carson, Shot me a look. I grinned and but it back in its cover on my belt.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:32 am
untameabletiger says...

Carson Rayfell

I looked at Bella. Did she just wink at me? Well. That was interesting. Are we going to fight? That's an understatement. She obviously hadn't seen the schedule.

"You're Bella right?" I asked , flipping through the papers to find her second schedule. "You go to fighting and defending at two p.m." I looked down at my watch. "since its the first day , you're off until one thirty. it's noon right now." To finish , I added , "your schedule is in your bag at the bottom."

Manipulate water?! I froze and backed up, nearly tripping over my own feet. What have I gotten myself into? My heartbeat increased and I stopped breathing for a half second.

The mention of water freaked me out to such an extent , I sat back on my bed , but not before three more of me followed, then disappeared. Thankfully , nothing odd happened this time.

"I-I duplicate" It was horrible knowing the one person I was rooming with , could bring be down.

He mixes up reality? I couldn't say that I knew what he meant , but I could see how that would happen. I couldn't get over how nice the half of his room looked, I looked at the walls in awe, then went over to the closet once more, gathering a group of paints in a bag , and holding a small fold out table. Man , they have everything.

"You paint?" He asked , earning a smile that slowly crept up on my face.

"It's a way of stress relieving." I grabbed my brushes from the bag, and began painting after squirting the paint onto my painters palette. "I just paint whatever comes to mind."

125 Reviews

Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:35 am
PixieStix says...

Bella-

"Yeah, I'm Bella." I smiled. "And okay thanks, I need to like punch someone every hour or like I just...go all out." I laughed. I let my hair down and put it in a side ponytail.

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:02 am
TheClosetKidnapper says...

Awen

Yep. He definitely doesn't like that at all. I watch as he falls back onto his bed, my heart sinking a little in my chest.

"Duplicate?" I flash a smile, hiding my true emotions. "That's so cool."

-------------------

Micah

I half smile at Tansy, who starts painting. Stress reliever... I should look into something like that.

Reaching in the bag again, I pull out a sheet. I realize it's my schedule and wonder if Tansy's discovered her's yet.

"Hey, look at the bottom of your bag." I say, feeling a little bad about interrupting her painting.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Reviews: 0
Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:07 am
July says...

Parker Walker

Was it just me or was Bella trying to hit on Carson? Sighing (which I seem to be doing a lot since I started here), I decided to interrupt there conversation.

"Hey Carson, since this is technically our free time, does that mean we can train?" I asked him smoothly.

I asked this for only one reason, I needed to relive the tension that we building in my body. So far my impression of this place was simple, I hated it.
Substitute "damn" every time you're inclined to write "very"; your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.
Mark Twain

125 Reviews

Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:10 am
PixieStix says...

Bella-

"Yeah, Can we train?" I asked, supporting Parkers question.

This place was starting to get boring. I stood up. "I'm going outside." I said taking a deep breath and walked out the door.

7 Reviews

Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:36 am
untameabletiger says...

Ian Hart~

Awen's smile didn't reach her eyes, I felt bad now, My reaction was uncalled for.
"It is sometimes, when I go back to normal, sometimes the side effects suck."

I chuckled a bit , and added, "sorry," I paused , she's going to laugh. "I'm kind of.. scared of water." I let out a dry laugh, mentally mortified.

I pushed my hair back, running my fingers through it, trying to seem not effected.

Setting my brush down, I leaped onto my bed and lay flat across it , reaching inside the bag. The small paper , now dotted with gray and blue paint, was my schedule. I opened it and walked to his side of the room , hoping he wasn't uncomfortable with it.

"What do you have?" I said as I glanced down at my own schedule.

11 am -breakfast with council, announcements.
12 am - Fighting and defending.
1:30 pm- Long range and foraging.
3 pm- Lunch with council, announcements.
4 pm-Magic and healing
5:30 pm- free time until dinner.
6:30 pm- dinner.
7:30 pm- free time until lights out.
10 pm- lights out.

I found it kind of strange that my free time was before and after dinner, but , I didn't make the rules. Somewhere deep inside me hoped to have the majority of classes with Micah.

Parker joined in on the conversation, I sat up a little straighter.

"Yes , it's your free time. Follow me." I stood up , leading parker to the training center. It was a bit of a walk , but down a few hallways and around a few corners, the doors led to the training center. I opened the door to the large room and held the door open for her

"Help yourself. "
Last edited by untameabletiger on Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

82 Reviews

Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:48 am

Awen

"Scared of water?" I ask. "Why?"

I hide a true smile at how he changed his reaction around a little, just to make me feel better.

"I can control it." I add. "So, you don't have to be afraid me."

I scold myself in my head, looking away from him as my face reddens. How stupid. Why did I word it like that?

-----------

Micah

I glance over Tansy's schedule, hoping to see her most of the day, and smile when I compare mine with her's.

"Your 1:30 is switched with my 4:00." I say, showing her. "But we have everything else together."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:58 am
July says...

Parker Walker

As Carson lead me down hallways I was sure to memorize, I could feel my excitement growing. A familiar buzz of electricity began to make it way through my body. When the doors to the training center open, I felt my jaw almost drop. Walking in the room, I was amazed. It was HUGE and definitely a top notch facility.

"Thanks." I said while turning to him. And to show him that I truly meant what I was saying, I allowed a small smile to trace my lips as I said it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*She has not opened her bag yet...I'll have her do that after she trains a little. Also I was wondering if she could possibly get this weapon in her bag:
Spoiler! :
They have strings that attach them so she can send her electricity down it and electrocute someoneImage

*@Untamabletigar-on pixie's last post post she walked out. So Carson would be showing the training room to just Parker.
Substitute "damn" every time you're inclined to write "very"; your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.
Mark Twain

7 Reviews

Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:34 am
View Likes
untameabletiger says...

@July, I have something in mind for getting weapons, the bag and closet are for clothes and luxury items. & I fixed it!
Carson Rayfell ~

Parker smiled , it was a gorgeous one at that. I thought about the information I already had about her, she was eighteen, that's about all I remembered from the papers. I was surprised I could remember that much , usually I didn't remember names , much less ages. I guess she really interested me to a point where I wanted to know.

"You can't train by yourself, " I smiled , silently offering to train with her.

"Well, i'm scared of water because.... when I was little, I nearly drowned in the ocean."

"I can control it. So, you don't have to be afraid of me." She added. I smiled, she certainly was a different type of girl.

I reached in my bag once more, to see if I had left anything, and pulled out a sheet of paper with my name on it. I opened it to find it was my schedule. I glanced at it and said .

"Is your schedule down at the bottom of your bag too?"

I sighed, wishing I had magic and healing with him as well, I wanted to show him my flight. I was overly excited that we had most of our classes together. I hugged him again, he was powerful , but gentle and he smelled amazing. After I hugged him again , I realized I still had his jacket. picking it up , I handed it out to him, halfway wanting to keep it.

"You're jacket's really nice," I added. completely off subject, I brought up. "Can you promise me something?"

Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:55 am
July says...

Parker Walker

"Hummm..." I stated while pretending to think about his proposition. Truthfully, I already knew what I wanted to say, I just wanted to see him squirm. While pretending to think, I let my thoughts drift for a minute. Originally I had thought that Carson was a very handsome man, but when he smiled, he was definitely something very alluring about him (and the fact that he was more than a couple of inches taller that me was a bonus). Not only that, but for some reason my instincts told me that I could trust him. And when you grow-up like I did, on the streets, you learn to trust those instincts.

"I don't know..," I continued, when I suddenly disappeared and then reappeared behind him, on my tip-toes and with my arms wrapped loosely around his neck, "Do you think you can keep up, Carson?" I whispered in his ear while smirking a little.
Mark Twain

82 Reviews

Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:56 am

Awen

Nearly drowned? Well, he won't drown with me - Wait, did I just think that?

"Is your schedule down at the bottom of your bag too?" He asks.

I save myself by reach inside my bag and pulling out a piece of paper in silence. Nodding, I stand and walk over to him, staying on my feet by his side. I hand him the schedule.

``````````

Micah

Tansy hugs me again - definitely one of my favorite things about her at this point. I mean, not just the hug, the fact that she's the one hugging me. It makes me smile, which seems to only happen when she's around.

She hands me my jacket back and half of me wants her to keep it. It's too soon for that. Wait, too soon for what?

"Can you promise me something?" She asks out of the blue.

I study her for a second before nodding, wondering what she could want me to promise her.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

7 Reviews

Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:15 pm
untameabletiger says...

Carson Rayfell

"Do you think you can keep up Carson?" Parker smirked.

This is was I like about her. She was playful, yet she knew when to be strong and fearless. I had tried my best not to tap into her mind, but that strong urge to hear her thoughts was slowly beginning to overpower the respect of privacy of her mind. Of course I can keep up. I thought, matching her playful smirk. I spun around. We were incredibly close , I coul dfeel the heat of her body radiating from her.

"Of course I can." I replied.

Ian Hart

I compared the schedules smirking, I noticed we had almost all of the same classes. our long range and fighting and defending are switched, that's it. I held out her schedule. She took it back, glancing down at it before she set it down. My mental walls wouldn't fall. She had control of water, doesn't that mean if I get on her bad side she could kill me so easily? God I hoped not.

I stood and duplicated myself, playing around. The original me was in the same place as it was before , but the copied me was across the room laying on Awens bed.

" Man your bed is comfortable." I said, joking around.

I had no problem asking a practical stranger for a promise. He nodded and I tilted my head. That nod told me he trusted me. I could ask for something completely crazy, but he knew I wouldn't.

"If you ever get worked up , angry or upset, come to me." I smiled. Wondering if painting would have the same effect on him as it did for me, and wondering if I could encourage him like I did for others. He was definintely one person I would be there for.

Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:47 pm
July says...

Parker Walker

Unexpectedly Carson spun around in my arms. He was now close enough to me that I could feel the heat radiating off his body. Not only that, but I could also smell the cologne that was coming off his body, and man did he smell good.

I felt myself grin as "Of course I can" left his mouth.

"Good," I stated small smirk, "Then let the games began."

As soon as I said that, maneuvered myself away from him. After moving a couple feet away, I took a deep breath (just to get serious) and got ready for the fight/training to begin.
Mark Twain

82 Reviews

Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:08 pm

Awen

There's two of him. My mind has yet to wrap around that as one of him lays on my bed.

"Man your bed is comfortable." He says.

I look to him and then to the other one still in front of me, wondering which one is the original. Playing around, I lay back on his bed, ignoring the one sitting there.

"Yours is too." I smirk.

`````````

Micah

"If you ever get worked up, angry or upset, come to me." Tansy smiles.

I smile back and nod, knowing that I could do that for her.

"But you have to come to me if the situation reverses itself." I say. "We'll keep it mutual."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
— Martin Luther King Jr.