z

Young Writers Society

Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:40 am
untameabletiger says...

Tansy Peterson~

Oh. Well. The future? That seemed like a more useful power than mine. It sounded interesting. I wasn't really sure what was going on around me, all I knew was of this conversation. I tried to put the embarrassing moments of earlier behind me.

"Sort of?" I looked up at him , questions forming. His eyes were dark, deep like his hair. I didn't know him very well , but he was so interesting. "How can you sort of see the future?"

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:51 am
TheClosetKidnapper says...

Micah

"Well...I don't see everything." I start to explain. "And it usually doesn't have anything to do with me or people I know. It's just random scenes that play out in my head... Most of the time. Other times...Then it gets personal and it doesn't end too well."

I realize I'm babbling and stop, smiling and blushing a little, averting my gaze from Tansy's.

"So, you can fly?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:00 am
PixieStix says...

Bella-

I sat at the side, I'd rather not have a partner, It's stupid. Instead I just made myself invisible. Boys usually fall for how beautiful I am, and don't want me to become invisible but this was the only way to get out of having a partner. I started to walk out, but bumped into this guy, talking to a girl, but the guy was pretty cute, "Oh sorry." he looked around me, looking for someone and I just realized I was invisible. I turned back to normal and smiled at him. "Hi, I'm Bella."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

Reviews: 0
Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:20 am
July says...

(I'm coming to join the party!)

Parker Walker~

A sigh managed to make it's way out of my mouth as soon as the words "find a partner" left the authority's mouth. Sending him a small glare, I stood complete still at the edge of the small room, hoping, even praying, that there was an odd number of people.

Much to my luck, there was exactly five people in the room (not counting the authority) . A boy and a girl on the other side of the room paired up. Two down, two to go. One girl disappeared and then reappeared next to the boy. The other girl then backed off.

I decided to make myself comfortable and lean against the wall. I had a feeling this "partenering" thing was going to take awhile.
Last edited by July on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Substitute "damn" every time you're inclined to write "very"; your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.
Mark Twain

7 Reviews

Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:21 am
untameabletiger says...

~Tansy Peterson

I had so many more questions, like: can you choose when you have your visions? Do you know when you are seeing the future? How do you tell? Micah didn't seem like he wanted to talk about it, so I tried to drop it by answering his question.

"Yes, I fly. That's pretty much it." I looked down at my feet. "but when people touch my 'tattoo" I turn around so he can see the detailed impression on my skin, "my wings come out. I can't really control that." I stop myself from going on, not wanting to sound like a chatterbox.

My curiosity finally won out. I changed the subject back to him. "Can you choose when you are going to see the future?"I asked looking up at him once more.

"Oh Sorry" I heard Micah say ,

"I'm Bella" A girl began. She had dark hair and brown eyes, like me, but something about her made me feel on edge. No. I wasn't having a conversation already. Go ahead. I thought. I would never say something like that out loud , and I was surprised I even thought that. I became silent and stepped back.

125 Reviews

Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:30 am
PixieStix says...

Bella-

I looked at the girl. "Oh, um you guys can carry on. I didn't mean to inturupt. I was just looking for a way out of this." I smiled and stepped backwards, walking away. I saw a girl sitting down, I think her name was Parker. "Hi I'm Bella wanna be partners?"

82 Reviews

Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:52 am

Micah

Still a little confused about getting bumped into and the disappearance of the new girl, it takes me a moment to fully understand Tansy's question.

"No." I say. "I don't control any of it."

I glance at her, finding that she's a little flustered about the prior incident.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:16 am
July says...

Parker Walker~

Sighing once again, I stood up so I could meet her face to face. "Parker." I stated coldly toward her, not even bothering to extend my hand. She must have taken me introducing myself as a yes to her question because she smiled at me.

Turning away from her, my gazed ended on the authority.

"Why do we need a partner anyway?" I questioned him with slight glare.
Substitute "damn" every time you're inclined to write "very"; your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.
Mark Twain

7 Reviews

Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:23 am
JordanPierre2000 says...

Name: Jordan Pierre
Watcher , trainer or subject: Trainer fighting and defending
Ability: Fighting and defending.
Limit: Uncontrollable (Example: Once ive started its very hard to stop.)
Appearance: Tanned skin, Hazel eyes, blond hair and muscular
Personality(include strengths and weaknesses):
History: I was once a soldier and i can see now why they took me out of the army. I was simply uncontrollable. Whenever i was around certain people or certain things i would go wild. Like if i was fighting against enemy soldiers, i would break the Geneva convention by a long shot. They brought me in here to change the subjects and teach them limits. But how will i do that if i cant control myself?
Theme: Troubled and ready for change.
up for love?: Yes
Other: Nothing much. Just i hope you pick me and this looks very cool! even if i dont get in i want towatch this topic!
Stop for a while and think about this.

What if we used to be able to make wishes

But then someone wished we couldn't :O

125 Reviews

Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:02 pm
PixieStix says...

Bella-

I looked at the athority too. This is so stupid! We don't need a partner. I nodded putting my hands in my pockets. "Yeah, why do we need a partner?"

7 Reviews

Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:08 pm
untameabletiger says...

Carson Rayfell.

"Why do we need partners?" A group of two asked.

I looked around , counting the number of people. There was an odd number. I looked down , counting the names as I read them. We were missing one. I looked up and answered.

"After we introduce ourselves, your partner will act as your roommate" understanding and strange emotions flustered through the room.

"Please say your name when I point to you, " I began, pointing at the first person that caught my attention, a pale girl that had long blonde hair. She replied

"Parker Walker" I proceeded around the room, ending with dark haired boy named Micah.

"We're missing someone , a boy named Ian Hart" Everyone looked around, confused. (i'll make the profile)

Tansy Peterson~

ROOMMATE?! I thought, blushing fiercely. I looked down at my feet. A guy roommate? I thought this was for some kind of getting to know everyone thing, not pairing us up for roommates!

When Carson pointed at me , I spoke my name , then tried to focus at the topic at hand, there was someone missing. I couldn't stop thinking about being a roommate with Micah.

82 Reviews

Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:21 pm

Micah

I almost choke at the mention of Tansy as my roommate. A girl roommate? That's a little odd...

After my coughing fit, I glance over at her, suddenly sheepish from the news. You think they would separate us by gender to make sure that everything...well that... Never mind. I need to stop thinking about this kind of thing. Being roommates with Tansy is gonna be fine...

"We're missing someone." The authority announces.

I can't concentrate on that, my mind still trying to wrap around the roommate deal. From the looks of Tansy, she is too.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:22 pm
PixieStix says...

Bella-

R-Roomate? This was not happening. I buried my hands in my Face. "We have rooms?" I asked.

Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:35 pm
July says...

Parker Walker

It took a second for my brain to process what he said. There is no way I am rooming with this girl. She seemed okay, but I just met her. Not only that but I was a little unhappy and frustrated about the fact of actually being at this stupid mental hospital. Therefore, the brunt of my frustration was going out on everyone.

"Wait a minute. Carson right?," I stated while actually turning my body toward him, "You expect us to room with someone we don't even know. How am I suppose to trust her? I don't even know her."
~~~~~~

((She will get better, eventually. But right now let's just say she is not a happy camper))
Mark Twain

7 Reviews

Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:22 pm
untameabletiger says...

name: Ian Hart

Watcher , trainer or subject: Subject

Ability: Duplication

Limit: sometimes his duplication doesn't go back to normal. (Example: having four arms after a duplication. )

Appearance:Image

Personality: Ian is a tough guy, but is actually very sweet, he wouldn't hurt anyone without a legitimate reason. He's very strong , but he is weak against water he HATES it. He's always late , even when he tries not to be, and he is a force to be messed with. He's a master manipulator when he wants to be , and stands up for what he believes in. He's always getting hurt from pushing himself to far. He doesn't trust easily.

History: Ian's family and bestfriends left him, betrayed him in any way they could find. His family tried to bury him alive at one point, trying to gain his trust, his 'friends' saved him , then exposed his deepest secrets and framed him for horrible crimes he didn't commit. He was sent here because everyone believed the rumors.

Theme: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a86igZpnfk
[/url]

up for love?yep.

Other: He has a claw scar across his left cheek.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Carson Rayfell~

"Rooming with people you don't know , is testing your patience. It is also going to tell us how well you work with certain people, under different circumstances."

He looked around, Parker was a stubborn subject. He liked that. He was interested about how she would manage in this 'mental hospital'. He smirked.

Just then Ian busted through the doors, his arm was wrapped up , and his face was clean shaven, but still , he looked rough.

"Nice of you to join us Mr. Hart." Carson greeted.

Ian replied with a half smile and walked up to the rest of the group.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ian Hart

I pushed the doors apart and walked to the group , all eyes were on me. I liked this feeling. I felt important.

"What'd I miss.?" I asked , in a tone that couldn't be made out.

"We were choosing partners." someone filled me in.

Great, Just great.

No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge