z

Young Writers Society

Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:27 pm
Ranger51 says...

Kierra

Hearing Bella's guitar makes me want to practice my trumpet, but, deciding that that might be a just a little disruptive, I decide to explore the rest of this place. Quietly excusing myself, I turn right on a whim, striding down the hall. Most of the doors are unlabeled, but there's one with a little sign, TRAINING ROOM, by it.

I wondered what kind of training we'd be doing. Maybe a fighting, judging from the schedule. After a tentative mental debate, I decide that it's not against the rules to open it and check inside. After all, I'll be in there tomorrow anyways.

The door is silent as it slides open, and I find myself looking into a wide, tall, completely empty room. I realize there's a light on the other end of the room - an open door, leading outside. There are two people standing outside of it, talking. What are they doing there? They look nervous...
"We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?"
-Fahrenheit 451

Reviews: 0
Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:47 am
July says...

Parker Walker

I was looking at Carson when his eyes suddenly shifted to the door that we had come through, his face serious. For a second I stood there. Taking a slow breath, I turned.

It was only another girl, not the watchers. Taking a closer look, I noticed that I had not seen this girl before, she must have been new. She looked back and forth between Carson and me, a questioning look on her face.

"Carson, right?" she asked as she pointed at him.
Substitute "damn" every time you're inclined to write "very"; your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.
Mark Twain

Reviews: 3
Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:24 am
thebookworm says...

Can I make a reservation? I'll take any character that is not wanted.
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me

Reviews: 0
Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:16 am
July says...

Is this still alive....?!
Substitute "damn" every time you're inclined to write "very"; your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.
Mark Twain

53 Reviews

Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:41 am
Ranger51 says...

I hope so... I don't want to post again (I'm not sure what to say...).

(@Bookworm: I'm not the creator so I can't say yes or no, but it would probably respark the storybook.)
"We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?"
-Fahrenheit 451

53 Reviews

Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:56 am
Ranger51 says...

Spoiler! :
Hey! This isn't in the storybook archives, and therefore technically is not dead... just not living is all. XD But... maybe can we salvage it?

Kierra

"Carson, right?" I ask, pointing at the guy. "I was, uh, looking for you..." I realize that I seem to have interrupted something. "I just got here late is all. Um..." I ran out of things to say and stood there awkwardly.
-Fahrenheit 451

If I were a girl in a book, this would all be so easy.
— Jo March