z

Young Writers Society

Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:34 pm
TheClosetKidnapper says...

Awen

Great. I'm gonna have to room with a guy. I walk towards him with my arms crossed. Well, he is cute. Maybe it won't be too bad.

"Hey, looks like we're partners." I say with a slight smile.

My eyes set on the scar on his cheek.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:36 pm
PixieStix says...

Bella-

I looked at the new guy and slightly smiled. I turned back to Carson. "Do we even have input on this?" I asked crossing my arms. I turned invisible and sat down at a table, everyone looking for where I was.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

Reviews: 0
Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:51 pm
July says...

Parker Walker

Leaning myself back against the wall and crossing my arms I glanced around the room. The girl with long brown hair and boy with mildly long brown hair had paired together. The new boy and quite girl made some kind of agreement, and then there was me and Bella, the girl who turned invisible.

"Probably not," I stated, answering Bella's last question coldly, "But now that the "partnering" exercise is done, can we we move on?" I asked as my eyes flicked over to Carson. I could feel myself starting to get even more irritated from just standing in this small room.

~~~~~~
((By the way, the picture for Awen is not working....))
Substitute "damn" every time you're inclined to write "very"; your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.
Mark Twain

125 Reviews

Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:32 pm
PixieStix says...

Bella-

I turned visible again. "Yeah, can we move on?" I crossed my arms. "I want to fight..." I mumbled under my breath. "When are we going to fight?" I asked aloud.

82 Reviews

Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:48 pm

Micah

I watch as the others bombard Carson with questions, wondering the same things.
"You aren't giving him a chance to answer." He mutters.

`````
** I edited the profile so that it's shown in a link. Sorry about that. Thanks for letting me know **
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:59 pm
untameabletiger says...

Carson Rayfell~

The group was getting restless, but I had to keep my composure. That Paker girl had a strong power, I could tell. She had a strong Aura. I smiled at Micah's comment , I liked him, he felt like a brother.

"Follow me." I began. I walked down a long narrow hallway. "Your schedules are in your rooms."

As the walk went on, each group got to their room, starting with Ian and Awen, and ending with Bella and Parker. The rooms are specially fit to each persons personality. Some of them are a pretty interesting mixture. I let them off to their rooms, to unpack the things that was specifically made and brought in for them.

82 Reviews

Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:04 am

Awen

I walk into the room I have to share with Ian and look around, smiling when I see one half of the room blue.

"Okay, this is mine." I say, sitting on the bed. "I think that's pretty obvious."

I see the bag beside it and wonder what could be in it, waiting for Ian to say something before I touched it.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:19 am
PixieStix says...

Bella-

I walked into the room and turned to Parker. "Which bed do you want?" I asked smiling.

7 Reviews

Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:37 am
untameabletiger says...

Ian Hart

I gave a half smile as Awen moved to the blue half of the room. She was an interesting character.The bags? Why was it there? What did it have in it?

"I'm Ian , but you already knew that." I said , picking up the bag. The bag was just plain, but it was pretty big and heavy. I unzipped the bag and started unpacking. First , was the clothes, next it was a sketch pad, followed by drawing pencils. There was a multitude of things compacted into the bag. I stood and began putting everything up.

Tansy Peterson~

As soon as I stepped in the room , I knew exactly which side was mine. The walls where colored by pain splatters and the bed was bright, and had a lion stuffed animal on it. I felt a little childish, but I couldn't help my self but run and jump onto the bed. I hadn't been this comfortable for so many years.

Finally, I sat up and grasped the handle of the bag and pulled it up to me, anxious to see what was inside. I looked up at Micah , hoping he didn't think I was to childish. The fist thing i pulled out of the rather large bag, was paint brushes. That on it's own made me feel at home.

82 Reviews

Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:49 am

Awen

"You can call me Awen." I say, unzipping the bag.

Inside, there's an old book of poems. I smile to myself. If there's one thing I do know about myself, it's that this is perfect.

```````````````
Micah

I smile at the way Tansy leaps onto the one bed and takes the stuffed animal in her arms. Sighing, I sit on the other bed. My side of the room is almost completely blank, golden cursive writing covering the whole wall. I unzip the bag by my feet and find a few journals inside with a pen matching the print all over the room. That alone lessens the amount of unease in his stomach.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:43 am
Ranger51 says...

Is it too late to reserve a spot? If not, I'd like a female subject spot - I'll make a profile as soon as I can.
"We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?"
-Fahrenheit 451

7 Reviews

Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:57 am
untameabletiger says...

(Ranger51 , go for it! We could use some more!)
Ian Hart~

Awen. Such a pretty name. Why was her half of the room blue after all? God forbid her power involve water. Oh God. He shook off the idea for a good amount of time , finishing up his unpacking. Before he could stop himself, he asked.

"What's your power?" arrgh, Power was such a cliche word. I should've used the wod ability or something different. just not that word. As I asked this, I took a step toward her. Man she smells good. I stopped. What was wrong with me? Did the simple fact of me having a girl roommate make me this strange? I hope not, the last thing i needed was for my roommate to think I was crazy, much less a freak.

Tansy Peterson~

Micah smiled, for the first time I've seen. He had a nice smile. Unlike my side of the room , his side was elegant and simple, the kind of thing I wished I was. I stood up, and made my way to the closet in the middle of the room. I opened the half paint splattered door and found the closet directly split down the middle with a tall board to the top. On my side of the closet, Canvases along with paint filled the bottom. I literally jumped with excitement. At least I could paint in this place. This could prove to be a pretty exciting place!

Setting up one of the tall canvases, I causally asked Micah, "So, you like to write?"
Did he write down what he saw? Did he write down whatever comes to mind? Does he write down dreams, or is it just a journal? These questions passed through my mind, sometimes I hated the curiosity that seemed to run my life, but other times, It made a good impact fo finding out information.

125 Reviews

Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:02 am
PixieStix says...

Bella-

I pulled my hair back and put on some shorts and a tank top and walked out. I winked at Carson and sat down at a table in the lobby part. "Are we gonna learn to fight?" I asked sweetly.

82 Reviews

Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:03 am

Awen

I smile, watching as Ian begins to cross the room.

"I can manipulate water." I say.

His expression tells me that isn't the answer he was looking for. He makes me nervous for some reason, makes me want to...impress him in a way.

"But it comes and goes." I quickly add, wondering why he was walking closer. "What's yours?"

```````
Micah

Do I like to write? This simple question becomes complicated again.

"Sort of." I say. "It just helps me keep reality and what I see separate."

I glance up and watch her set up a canvas.

"You paint?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Reviews: 0
Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:14 am
July says...

Parker Walker

We walked into our room and the difference between the two of us was obvious. When she looked at me and asked me what side of the room I wanted, I looked at her, then walked to the right side. She walked over to the left side and then changed in to what looked like a training outfit. "Are you going to learn to fight?", she asked.

"I already know how." I stated, as I started to change in to black loose fitting capris and a black shirt that stopped right above my belly button. It also had sleeves that went to right above the elbows. I then proceed to braid my hair as I walked out of the room.
Substitute "damn" every time you're inclined to write "very"; your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.
Mark Twain

Writing is like love: the real thing is a lot less romantic
— dragonfphoenix