Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:37 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Finishes profile. Lemme know if I need to change anything :3
Live, Love, Laugh

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:45 am
Sunshine says...

I love how Elizabeth Mavor's the last one here and another character I have ideas for. I'll take her, but if anyone else expresses intrest- they can have her.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:30 pm
View Likes
gleek456 says...

Alrighty then! We'll start right after people finish their profiles (including me xD). Excited! :)
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

131 Reviews

Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:54 am
Sunshine says...

I posted Elizabeth's under Luke's. She's rather amusing, if you ask me.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:47 pm
Shadowlight says...

Last edited by Shadowlight on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

82 Reviews

Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:35 pm
gleek456 says...

Please read!

Hi guys! I'm so sorry, but I have to stop this SB before it can start. :( I am really busy, and I don't think I can continue with this SB. I've got loads of events coming up, which all have to do with my future education, so I'm deciding to take a quick break from YWS. So, this SB is sort of dead. I'm so sorry, please forgive me, and I will be back soon!

- gleek456 <3

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:28 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Sooooooo....are we just ending this?
Live, Love, Laugh

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:03 pm
Shadowlight says...

I believe yes Fanfiction,

Gleek, (if I am correct) is saying at the moment she cannot mod her SB and is shutting it down for the time being.
And as she is the creator it is full within her rights to do so- but i also think she was at least hinting that when she comes back (after her break) that she might start it up again??

Also Gleek I completely understand you needing to back off a bit, school is (as it should be) your priority!
Best wishes my dear!
<3333

~shady~
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

82 Reviews

Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:59 pm
gleek456 says...

I'm back and ready to start! Though, I still need to finish my boy's profile. And others do too. So please finish you're profiles if you can, and then we'll start. :)

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:21 pm
*coco says...

Brilliant! Can't wait :D
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

Reviews: 2
Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:49 am
RainyDay says...

Name: Maria Lucille Simmons.

Appearance: Maria is a petit girl who stand at five feet and five inches. She has sky blue eyes, strawberry blonde hair, and a sweet face
Spoiler! :

Personality: Maria is a sweet girl who loves her friends and loves music. She fears being hurt, and when she is hurt it affects her deeply. She tries to hide it, but she's not great at it. She's not quite shy but not quite outgoing, and she loves almost everyone. She forgives and trusts easily. She gives really good advice and is a good listener. She also is a ballerina, and puts her heart and soul into that.

Strengths/Weaknesses: Strengths: Advice giving, listening, ballet
Weaknesses: Breaks easily, afraid to be hurt, her knee

History: When Maria was three years old, her and her parents got into a car accident. Her parents and her baby sister died, but her and her older brother lived. Maria does not remember them much. Her and her brother, Thomas, moved from foster family to foster family after that, searching for a place to call home. Maria and Thomas have been to twelve foster homes. At the house before the Simmons' family, which she was adopted into three years ago, Maria ran into trouble. Her foster mother lost her temper, and is now known to be legally insane, and ended up pushing Maria off of a balcony. Maria luckily wasn't hurt too bad, but broke her left arm, two ribs, and her left knee. Despite this, Maria pushed through it and continued to dance, even though it hurts her. Her brother is now ninteen, but still lives with them. They call their adopted parents Mima and John (Mima is a nickname for Maria to get rid of confusion, because their foster mother's name is Maria as well), but Maria took the last name Simmons last year.

Up for love? She's.....with Chris? No idea.

Other: She has dancer's feet - not too pretty. She also has some scars on her left knee from surgeries.

*Sorry so late, sorry it's kinda bad, I'm 100% exhausted*

82 Reviews

Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:03 pm
gleek456 says...

Okay! Shadow has dropped out due to unexpected events, so I've decided to take Jean-Luc. I'll finish my profile quickly and we can start! :)

131 Reviews

Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:28 am
Sunshine says...

Um...What about Yuriiko? She hasn't posted in here yet, so you should probably remind her! Her charrie and mine are 'spose to be romantically involved, you know! :D (Elizabeth Mavor.)

---The Book Thief---

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:16 am
*coco says...

Yuriiko has dropped out. I noticed that she edited her request post :(
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

82 Reviews

Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:52 pm
gleek456 says...

Okay! I'm working on my profiles, and does anyone want to take Richard? I have three charries, but I don't think I can manage four. :$

To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
— Tony Dorsett