z

Young Writers Society

The Dawning of Blood *|Starting and Accepting|*

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:48 am
Redfang18 says...

Darcy

She didn't know what was going on, but she was so scared out of her wits she ran away from the trio as fast as she could go. What gives them the right to judge me? I'm a woman, so it wouldn't hurt them just to show me some respect. It crossed her mind that she've seen the same goodness in someone else's eyes before- a certain young man a year older than she was. He was just heading back home from a job when Darcy ran into him. He didn't seem to have the anger to lash out at her, yet the goodness and innocence in his eyes told her he was a man of patience. He waited for Darcy to pass him, then resumed his course home. Darcy couldn't put her finger on why that patient man would hold back his God-given wrath so easily. When Darcy reached the courtyard, she stopped right there. For as far as Darcy knew, she had just the pride she needed to take care of herself. If she knew better, she'd could've sworn she was looking in the eyes of an angel when she ran into that patient young man.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:17 am
Elena_Ravenhill says...

Marcus/Adonia/Steffen

As the three watched Pride run away from them, they sighed lightly.
Steffen knew that its no longer safe for them to stand in front of the manor anymore until the party can start.
Adonia needed for Lucifer to be present in the party.
The left the manor and walked towards back at the meeting point: the church.
Marcus still stunned from what happened, " So... I'm the savior of the human race?" He questioned.
Adonia looked at him with a consern look on her face, "Are you doubting yourself and your abilities?"
Steffen stopped and grabbed Marcus, "Look human! You out of all those that could have been choosen, she reached you!"
Marcus looked at Steffen with will, Steffen smirked and let him go. Adonia looked at them frightened, Marcus coughed and got up and walked ahead. "Its time to change the world from evil." Adonia and Steffen looked at him with hope and courage. They could she the young boy that met with Adonia those centuries ago.
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and
some have greatness thrust upon 'em.

Twelfth Night - William Shakespeare

I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother