z

Young Writers Society

The Dawning of Blood *|Starting and Accepting|*

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:04 pm
Elena_Ravenhill says...

The Dawn of Blood

Far into the past, there was an Angel that has descended from the heavens.
Bringing ill news that the world was coming to an end, it was her mission to tell the news to the humans. As she travels the world to find someone that would hear her ill news. This young angel traveled yet she was mistreated because she was speaking nonsense to the people. The angel finally her time was slowly ending to walk to the earth and return to heaven. She didn’t want to leave without someone to hear her. As soon a mob from the church was hunting her down in a forest, she tried to escape. To escape she jumped down from the cliff and two small children found her while they were fishing. Her light was fading and fast, she tried to speak to the boys. One couldn’t hear her but the other did. The angel couldn’t finish as she was forced back to the heavens. As a tear of hers’ fell inside the eye of the young boy that could listen to him, he was marked by the angel.

Hearing the sweet angel saying she would come back to him, to tell him the news she had to tell him. The young boy that was marked, (The Good Brother) he told his stories to his children and it was passed down to the family. The other brother (The Evil Brother) couldn’t believe the nonsense that his brother was saying. So he left, with anger and envy for his other brother that was marked by an angel.

As time passed, the story now comes to a young boy and his twin brother. One still marked by the angel and, the other still hating his brother for being marked by the angel. On the eve of their grandfather’s death the angel and her guardian descended from the heavens, to the one that was marked by the angel long ago. As the other brother drinking his sorrow away in a bar the Devil himself comes to him.
The angel tells the brother that he was marked to be in a great war with evil itself, those that were marked with the seven sins.
The Devil tells the brother that is full of anger that he was marked to be in a great war with good itself, those who are marked with the seven virtues.

Pre-Made Characters:

Contact me for Pre-made ONLY!
Adonia
Role: Angel
The one that search for a savior of earth and mankind, she found Amrit and marked him and his future generations. After Marcus’s grandfathers passed she descends from heaven, with her guardian since she was torture on her last journey.
Taken by- Elena_Ravenhill

Steffen
Role: Guardian
Steffen came down from the heavens, with Adonia making sure that no harm came to her.
Even though from the heavens he saw her struggle alone he accompanies her on the journey of the savior of Humans, even though he doesn’t really like the fact that the Livingston’s were chosen.
Taken by:

Marcus Amrit Livingston
Role: The Marked One
Descendent of the Marked one Amrit, he always seen the goodness of life and others
Doesn’t get along with his twin brother Viktor, even though his brother hates him he tries to see that there is something good about his brother.
As growing up he would have dreams that he was holding a sword, while striking it to his brother. In fear he left home and went on a journey on his own. Going to school and working two jobs, his life was rough. When he found out that his grandfather in bed rest, distraught he stayed with his grandfather on his bed side. Then is where he found out that he was marked for something great, that mankind would depend on him, as his grandfather looked at him with his discolored eyes, his life slowly leaving him.
Tanken by: Elena_Ravenhill

Viktor Kyran Livingston
Role: The Evil One
Descendent of the evil brother Kyran, even though when they were young he never hated his brother. Until they grew up he slowly was turning rebel towards the family just like his uncles before him. After Marcus left home so did he off to the city becoming a host for rich ladies, doing nothing and drinking. His temper gets the best of him, that is why he was fit to be summoner of the seven sins.
Taken by- *coco

Lucifer
Role: Devil Himself

RULES:

1.PLEASE follow all SB regulations.
2.There is NO godmodding, not all of the sins and virtues are immortal. :smt076 (Only Lucifer/ BUT has a weakness)
3.:smt076 Don't over-do your cursing, there is cursing. But, not in every other word.
4. NO sex, please keep it PG-18 there is sensual affection but that it as far its going. Skip ok?
5. PLEASE don't leave and say nothing to anyone. (Me and *coco)
6. I'm not going to stress this out, but please don't write one-liners. I know we all have writers block.
7. Proper Grammar is a must!
8. What ever sin or virtue is posted its opposite must be part of the story line as well. (Ex. Greed vs. Charity) [If you don't understand please speak with me.
9. People can have two characters if they wish too.

Profile:

Got to be the was its shown.
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b] [i](Everyone has a first and last name)[/i]

[b]Age:[/b] [i](19+)[/i]

[b]Role:[/b] [i](Sin, Virtue and which one?)[/i]

[b]Abilities:[/b] [i](Since your possesed by a Virtue or Sin, have a ability that is compatible with your role)[/i]

[b]History:[/b]  [i](Before you became a Virtue or Sin, what were you doing before? No, I don't remeber.)[/i]

[b]Weakness/Strengths:[/b] [i](Everyone was human and that is what gives you your power to fight.)[/i]

[b]Appearance:[/b] [i](Real Deatail, No Anime)[/i]

[b]Theme Song:[/b] [i](When you make your grand apperance)[/i]

Characters Taken:

Virtues:
1. Patient : Amos Climalsi by Redfang18
2. Charity: ReisePiecey

Sins:
1. Pride: Darcy Blackheart by Redfang18
2. Lust: Ava ‘Lilith’ Santos by *coco
3. Greed: Lauren Monroei by Leahweird
Last edited by Elena_Ravenhill on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:42 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and
some have greatness thrust upon 'em.

Twelfth Night - William Shakespeare

11 Reviews

Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:12 pm
Elena_Ravenhill says...

Name: (Adonia)

Role: (Angel Messenger)

Abilities: ( Marcus’s Guardian/ Healer/ Summoner)

History: (Adonia wandering around in her past, finding the one that would listen to her. Even though she was tortured while on her search, she kept moving on. As she found Amirt, she marked him with her blood as her spirit was dragged back to the heavens. Waiting till the time when the earth’s end was nearing, she descended once again. God giving her another chance to find the savior of earth she rushed through the city to find Marcus before Lucifer destroys the world. )

Weakness/Strengths:
Weakness:
 (Hates when innocent people are harmed.
 Can’t use her healing power so much, take too much of her life.
 Can’t stand people who give up.
Strengths:
 People who don’t give up and have faith.
 Loves to be out on the sun.
 Loves when people smile.
)

Appearance: ( Dark black hair long down to her hips, brown eyes while in the light they turn into milk honey. She is always wearing a dress [similar to the early 14th century] with a corset around her waist. )
Theme Song: (Amaranth by Nightwish)
Last edited by Elena_Ravenhill on Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:21 pm
Redfang18 says...

Name: Amos Climalsi
Role: Virtue of Patience
Abilities: Very paitent with anything and lives under the motto "Forgive and forget." He suffers through life, but he learned to endure everything and continue with life as it is. He also pursues peace among all people.
History: Amos was the son of a Protestant woman and a Catholic man. Before being possessed by the Virtue of Patience, he had a struggle with life since he was two years old. His father's family were disappointed in Amos since he couldn't say a prayer in Latin and the boy's mother was his only friend. His mother, whose name was Patience, raised him with kindness and tender care, teaching him the Bible twice a week in his everyday life. By the time he was fifteen, his father grew cold and bitter, leaving Patience and Amos for another woman. Amos was eighteen when he got possessed by the Virtue of Patience, then his life changed forever. His mother noticed this change in her son's life and declares it as God's will to give Amos a second chance to improve his endurence through life. Amos still lives with his mother, who somehow gotten sick but lets Amos take care of her like the good son she sees him as.
Strengths/Weaknesses: Amos is not just a paitent man, but also very merciful. He learned mercy through his life before possession of the Virtue of Patience. He shows mercy to others and doesn't like to cause trouble. He would put himself in the center of a conflict, listen to both sides, and help resolve the problem peacefully so both sides are at peace. The Virtue of which possesses him makes him a non-violent person and a true friend. He keeps this to himself, but his biggest weakness is his mother who gave him life and raised him. He loves his mother so much, he would do anything he could to make her well again. He can't fight unless he has to, which rarely happens since he resolves problems with peaceful suggestions rather than violence.
Appearance:
Spoiler! :
He's always seen wearing violet from the top of his shoulders to his ankles.
Theme song:
Spoiler! :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGbVoDVWZsc Wheel in the Sky, by Journey
This suits him because he never knows where he'll be the next day, but he puts it in God's hand to take him where He wants Amos to be.
Last edited by Redfang18 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:00 pm
*coco says...

Name: Viktor Kyran Livingstone

Role: Evil brother

Abilities: Marcus’s brother/ Summoner of the seven sins

History: As a child, Viktor was untouched by evil. He was a quiet but kind child and respected his twin brother. But, as the years went boy and he turned from a boy into a man, Viktor's dark origins began to manifest itself within him. He grew rebellious and soon his twisted behaviour earned him an audience with the devil, Lucifer himself. Convinced by Lucifer's promise of glory and driven by hate of all things good, he has dedicated his life to destroying the seven virtues of this world, even if that means destroying his brother in the process.

Weaknesses: He is cold, arrogant, impulsive and has no morals – something which covers him in this blanket of hate and prevents him from realising that what he’s doing is wrong.

Strengths: He has a large amount of influence in the town and can easily manipulate people’s minds to his will...except his brother.

Appearance: He is pale and brooding looking, with black hair and black eyes. He dresses in dark clothing and always carries a cigarette on him.

Theme Song: Barton Hollow – The Civil Wars
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:07 pm
View Likes
Lornydoo says...

Name: Steffan Monrosa

Role: Guardian

Abilities: flying , mind reading

History: Has been a guardian for as long as he can remember . He cannot remember his "Past life " and wishes to keep it that way! He has always had a little crush on Adonia. He can't remember his family , his friends ... but the one thing he can remember is the house ..... the memory of the house he use to live in still lingers in his heart. Sometimes he gets a small longing to be back there but he pushes it away trying to stay on task and focused.

Weakness/Strengths: Can use 3 diferent weapons (swords , knifes and bows) but only if necesary. Goes all weak when Adonia speaks to him.

Appearance: Long red hair... grey eyes ...Usually wears grey clothes.

Spoiler! :

Theme Song: Evanescence - Bring me to life
Last edited by Lornydoo on Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
I Believe That A Writers Life Is Much More Exciting Then Anyone Else's! xx

11 Reviews

Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:38 pm
Elena_Ravenhill says...

Name: (Marcus Amrit Livingston)

Role: (The Marked/Good Brother )

Abilities: (Viktor's Brother, Summoner of the Virtues)

History: (As a child he was loved by all of his family, even his twin brother Viktor. As they both grew he noticed that there was something happening to them both. One night they both dreamed that them being together wasn't going to end well. So to save the sorrow, one night Marcus left home and made his own life in the city. As is gets a random phone call from his grandfather, even though he never gave his number away. After hearing the story from his granfather, and his death. He wanders into a church praying.)

Weakness/Strengths: ( Strengths: His family and his brohter Viktor. Hoping that he can release him from his pain.

Weakness: Hating to get into problems or into fights, doesn't like to see people cry.)

Appearance: (Long hair to his chin, green eyes. Wearing suit at time when he works, wearing his glasses to read.)

Spoiler! :

Theme Song: ( Escapist - Nightwish)

32 Reviews

Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:17 am
Redfang18 says...

Name: Darcy Blackheart
Role: Sin of Pride
Abilities: She's proud enough to consider her own needs before anyone else's. She would put herself before others and make herself be the one with all the glory while others had nothing.
History: Darcy was the daughter of Catholic parents, but was raised by Protestant grandparents. Before being possessed by the Sin of Pride, she was what most would call a natural sinner. She did any sin she could possibly do- drugs, drinking, tattoos, piercings, the works. She was possessed by the Sin of Pride at sixteen and she began to take pride in almost everything in her life- vanity being the biggest in her case. She lives alone in an apartment which looks more like a penthouse. Paintings of her are almost everywhere in her apartment.
Strengths/Weaknesses: She's more like the product of vanity if you ever were in her apartment. She hates it when she doesn't get her way. She rather have things go her way, or else she'll throw a fit all too similar to a five-year-old's tantrum.
Appearance:
Spoiler! :
Believe it or not, her dress- even all the clothes in her apartment- is golden yellow.
Theme song:
Spoiler! :

~~~Les Miserables

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:54 am
Sassafras says...

I would like a girl spot please, Virtue of Charity.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

130 Reviews

Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:23 pm
*coco says...

Name: Ava ‘Lilith’ Santos

Role: Sin of Lust

History: Since a tragedy at the age of 12, Ava has been fending for herself in the world. She was known by the town’s pastor as the damned beauty because he felt that her beauty would be the one thing that would bring about her end. Already a lost soul, Ava spent her years indulging in every lustful desire she wanted. On her 20th birthday she changed her name to ‘Lilith’ after one of the four original queens of the demons.

Weakness: her lustful ways have made her unable to ever truly love another person

Strengths: She has the power of seduction which she uses to charm humans and prey on their desires. Once she has them under her control, she enslaves them to do her bidding

Appearance: She has pale milky white skin, raven red hair and light blue eyes

Theme song: Evanescence – Going under
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

11 Reviews

Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:21 pm
Elena_Ravenhill says...

Marcus

The skies begin to turn black, clouds dense with darkness. Holding onto his bouquet of flowers, the wind starts to get riled up. Sighing heavily, holding back his tears his glasses fog looking down at his bouquet. Walking down the streets making his way to the graveyard, it was late but he couldn’t see his parents. It’s been a while since he left home, he thought of Viktor. “Viktor… Do you know?” he asked himself wondering if her felt the pain that their grandfather is no longer in earth. Crossing the street, seeing all the homeless people sleeping some even shivering, Marcus sighed. His hair was already getting on his eyes from the moisture of the air, he slide his hair back as he sniffed lightly. Remembering the words that his Grandfather has told him, and then he noticed that he and all his forefathers have the same middle name. “Amrit…” he said softly under his voice. He walked towards the gate of the graveyard, slowly walking finding his grandfathers grave. In deep though, he remembers his times with his grandfather, smiling and laughing to himself as if he has lost his mind. The he comes to a sudden stop, and see his tombstone. He falls to his knees, and lays the bouquet. Hot tears of sadness fall down from his eyes, “You can’t leave me! I don’t know what to do… I’m not cut out to save the world. I couldn’t save you…” he spoke softly gripping on the grass tightly.

11 Reviews

Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:46 pm
Elena_Ravenhill says...

Adonia

Adonia walking down towards the church, looking up the sky has turned dark. Sighing softly, feeling a pain in her heart "Amrit..." she spoke softly. She inhaled sharply not letting it bug her, looking at clock in a diner. Where is Steffen? He should be here, I know we got seperated on the way here. She looks at her hand and rolled her eyes, "I just had to let go of his hand?" she chuckle softly as she felt the darkness clouding over the head of the innocent. A guts of wind almost took her off her feet, her dress was flying up. Trying to lower her dress down she tried to walk inside the church, hoping that she can have shelter from the cold. It was nice and warm, it had a melancholy feeling inside. She looked up at the cross of Jesus Christ, she smiled gracefully as she sat on the bench. She felt safe, she felt wanted. Made her feel powerful, with hope and courage. Wondering if the Sins have found their hosts and for the virtues finding hosts, all this wondering made her sleepy.

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:44 pm
Leahweird says...

Name: Lauren Monroei]

Role: Sin, Greed

Abilities: Can momentarily steal other peoples powers, but only one at a time

History: You'd think growing up in the lap of luxury would keep Lauren satisfied, but no. She was raised in a series of bording schools an is now set to inherit the Monroe estate.

Weakness/Strengths: As appropriate for the embodiment of Greed, Lauren is a true matierial girl. She's willing to be utterly ruthless to get what she wants, even if she doesn't deserve it. She doesn't like to work hard though, so she resorts to underhanded tactics

Appearance:Image

Theme Song: I Want it All by Queen

130 Reviews

Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:49 pm
*coco says...

Feel free to join the party guys! Let's make this one to remember :D

Viktor

Death.

They say that it is the end of one journey and the beginning of another.

Viktor contemplated this as he sat at his late grandfather’s desk and signed off the paper’s which would give him ownership to the old man’s entire inheritance. The cars, the estates, the businesses, the savings, it all belonged to Viktor now. He let out an inward chuckle as he signed the last document. If the old man knew, he would be rolling in his grave.

“Albert?” Viktor summoned his butler.

“Yes, Master?”

“Tonight I would like to host a dinner party here in my grandfather’s estate.”

“To commemorate his death, Master?” asked the butler.

“No, Albert,” Viktor stood from his seat and poured himself a glass of expensive whisky, “to celebrate my newfound wealth...”

“Very well, Master, I shall make the necessary arrangements. Who would you like me to invite?”

Viktor faced the large diamond-paned window, one hand in his pant pocket, and the other carrying the glass of whisky. He looked out into the night, the sky was dark and starless, illuminating every so often by flashes of thunder and lightning.

An evil glint sparked in his black eyes. “Let me worry about the invites...”

The butler lowered his head in obedience and scurried out of the room to begin with the preparations. Viktor took a small sip of whisky from his glass, and then turned away from the window to face the grand oil-painting of his grandfather that stood so arrogantly on top of the roaring fireplace at the far end of the study. Lifting his glass into the air in the direction of the painting, Viktor drained the remaining whisky in his glass.

“To death...” he smirked.

11 Reviews

Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:07 pm
Elena_Ravenhill says...

Marcus & Adonia

Both hearing the thunder cracking, their heads raise at the same time even though their not together. Adonia began to shake, "It's starting. " she stood up and rushed out before she did she said a small prayer before stepping out of the church. She couldn't wait for Steffen so long she had to hurry and find Marcus. In front of the church she focused onto finding Marcus.

Meanwhile Marcus rose up and wiped what was left of his tears until his phone began to ring. He picked up and it was his grandfather's lawyer telling him that Viktor took the inherent of their grandfather. Clicking the phone in rage he went off to look for him.

32 Reviews

Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:30 pm
Redfang18 says...

Darcy

She sat there in her apartment, eating a light salad. She was hoping to do something for herself during the day. She was too bored to do anything besides slowly eating. She decided to take a walk. She got up and put on a coat. She went about a mile away from her apartment, then looked at herself on the window glass. Darcy, look at yourself. You have such beauty only a mother could love. You look like a goddess. Who could resist you? She made it towards a manor, curious about who might be living in there. To her, the manor itself gave her the impression that the owner would be a very rich person. If that be so, then she might be in luck. To the landlord of the building her apartment was on, she hasn't paid tenancy. If the owner was rich, then she might have a chance to get the landlord off her back for the rest of her life. Question is, how to get in and have a talk with the owner of the manor? She thought it over and had nothing in mind.

~~~Les Miserables

Edna began to feel like one who awakens gradually out of a dream, a delicious, grotesque, impossible dream, to feel again the realities pressing into her soul.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening