z

Young Writers Society

The Dawning of Blood *|Starting and Accepting|*

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:04 pm
Elena_Ravenhill says...

All sins and virtues, are lured by their master's actions. For example, If Greed was coming to the party. There must be money for Greed to come in. Same goes for Gluttony, his is food. Lust, Pride, Envy and Sloth, are summoned by the ring.

As for the virtues, it depends on the actions of his master. For example, Charity he has to give something willing from his heart. To summon Charity. Patients.... Well it says it all. And so forth!

Marcus & Adonia

Marcus walking by the streets looking for Viktor, there he stood in front of the manor where his grandfather used live.
He could not get himself to be mad at Viktor, he just cannot be mad at him. Marcus rage slowly crept away from his mind and body, as he looked at the doors of his brother’s new home. He sighed lightly as he noticed that there was a young woman standing there in front of the manor. He wanted to greet her but something made him stop dead on his tracks. Something evil that was circling the young woman he took a step back. His heart began to hurt the evil so great that he could not breathe, What’s going on? Why can’t I breathe? There was no way that he could see such evil to be emerging from the young woman’s body.

Adonia feeling her heart tight in her chest, she knew where he was. She sprinted down the streets, looking for the center of the negative energy. Dear god, give me wings to save him. Give me the strength and courage to save him! She kept running, till the the point she knew that she was going fast. She was at the manor and grabbed Marcus by his arm, as she fell on her knees. The evil energy made her wilt, Viktor...
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and
some have greatness thrust upon 'em.

Twelfth Night - William Shakespeare

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:20 pm
*coco says...

Viktor

Preparations for the grand dinner party were in full swing. Viktor could hear the racket from the caterers, the shuffles of the servants and the muffled voices of the decorators. He was in his new bedroom, standing facing a handsome mirror whilst being fitted into his new crisp tailor-made suit by one of the town’s most famous designers. It was as Lucifer would say: only the best for my servants...

When Viktor was finally ready, he took a step back and admired his reflection.

“Good job,” he smirked to the designer.

The man nodded his head in acknowledgement and then left. Still impressed, Viktor took one last admiring look at his reflection in the mirror before walking over to his grandfather’s old wooden cabinet the old man kept beside his globe wine bar. The cabinet doors squealed open to reveal a pack of vintage cigars. Just as Viktor picked one up, there was a knock on his door followed by the entrance of his butler.

“Forgive me for disturbing you, Master Viktor, but there is a young woman downstairs. She says she wishes to speak to the owner of the manor.”

“Interesting...” Viktor closed the cabinet door and faced his butler with a raised brow. “Bring her to me.”

“Yes, Master.”

Viktor watched Albert scurry off to retrieve this mystery ‘young woman’. Taking a seat on one of the velvet arm chairs by the fireplace, Viktor sat and waited with a hint of curiosity mixed with excitement. While he waited, he took out his custom-made lighter and lit the end of his grandfather’s cigar.

By this time, Albert had returned with the mystery woman. She was tall, pale, and thin...Her eyes however, were intriguing. They held evil in them, of that Viktor was sure. Evil and pride.

His curiosity mounting by the second, Viktor put the lit cigar to his mouth and blew a thick blanket of smoke into the air. “Your name, Miss?” he asked.

“Darcy,” she responded, “Darcy Blackheart.”

“Blackheart, you say?” Viktor chuckled to himself. “How very appropriate...” he motioned for her to take the arm chair opposite him. “Tell me, Darcy, what can I do for you?”
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:46 pm
Redfang18 says...

Darcy

She was impressed that the manor was just as wonderous inside as it was outside. Seeing the master of the house in person, Darcy sensed there was some kind of wickedness in his eye. Sitting down, she said, "I have a little trouble with my landlord. For the last three weeks now, he kept threatening to revoke my tenure if I didn't pay. He won't get off my back and has no sense in pride at all. To him, he's saving his business." She lowered her voice, smiling proudly and sinisterly. "Between you and me, I think he's just wasting his time making high prices for tenure. I say the devil take the landlord if he's made a dime. If he can't let me stay in my apartment, then the devil may care less about him." She sat there and waited for the master of the house to reply. She seemed to like him, since he has some kind of delicious wickedness that she sensed in him.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:10 pm
Lornydoo says...

Guys I'm very very sorry to interupt the story but ..... I feel that I cannot post amber's story as I am getting confused as to where I fit in .... Because I have came into the story too late ..... sorry again

Lorna
xx
I Believe That A Writers Life Is Much More Exciting Then Anyone Else's! xx

130 Reviews

Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:31 pm
*coco says...

Viktor

Viktor sat back in the arm chair and smirked at the young woman before him. The beauty of pride, he mused to himself. Lucifer could use this girl well...very well indeed...

“Let’s just assume for the moment that I agree to help you with this problem of yours,” Viktor put the cigar to his mouth and released more plumes of smoke into the air before continuing, “What will you give me in return?”

Darcy raised her brow. She seemed to look both impressed and annoyed all at once. “What could the master of this wealthy manor possibly want from a young woman like me?”

Viktor chuckled at her insinuation. “Well, your support would be nice.”

“For what?” she questioned.

“You don’t need to worry about the details, Ms Blackheart,” Viktor responded, “not when my proposition is so simple.” He stood from the arm chair and faced the flames of the fireplace, eyes wild and scheming. “Give me your support and you will be rewarded beyond your wildest dreams...”
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

22 Reviews

Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:56 pm
Lornydoo says...

STEFFAN:
I soon heard the thoughts and wishes of Adonia ..... wings ..... strength .....courage...
It was then that I started to hunt for her ... I could sense that she was running .... but why?

I was starting to get worried .... why can't I find her? Why have we been separated?

After a while I managed to find her ... she was on her knees next to Marcus , but I could see that she was weak .
I could see it in her face ... she knew I was there.
"Adonia ....." I whisper to get her attention ....

TAA DAA is that alright for steffans first post??

11 Reviews

Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:05 pm
Elena_Ravenhill says...

Something like this Lorney

Steffen/ Adonia/Marcus

Gasping for air Steffen runs through the people, "Blast I can't believe she let go of my hand!" Shoving his way through feeling his heart suffocating. It sucked to be human it limitng to focus him from his job to protect Adonia, panting heavily he was trying to focus the location. He sensed Marcus the chosen one, Steffen though the Livinstons were a joke to him but the one that frighten him is Viktor. As he got to the destination of Adonia, he kneeled to her and placed a ring on her right middle finger.

Adonia regaining her youth back she looked at Steffen and Marcus with a graceful smile. Marcus felt that he knew this man that save the young woman. "Why do I feel like I know you both?" Questioned Marcus to Adonia and Steffen.
Adonia got to her feet and dusted herself,"because, we know your grandfather." She gave Marcus another sweet smile.
Steffen looked at Marcus and scoff lightly, "Are you sure its him and not his brother? That we are looking for?" Adonia shook her head. She looked back and knew that Marcus twin brother Viktor was in there.

Marcus looked as well, "If you knew my grandfather, then you know my brother."
Steffen chuckled lightly, "We know everything about your family Amrit." Adonia smiled loving when the name was mentioned. She turned to Marcus, "Our savior. The boy who will vanquish evil from the earth and give them hope. I know your grandfather told you in his death bed. It's me the Angel that came from the heaven to a boy named Amrit." Steffen crossed his arms and looks at Marus.

22 Reviews

Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:04 pm
Lornydoo says...

sorry I can't do this ... the plot is too complicated for me right now as I have alot going on at home .... :L

11 Reviews

Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:14 pm
View Likes
Elena_Ravenhill says...

Adonia

Adonia looked beyond the door, "Pride is inside with Viktor." She looked back at Steffen.
She didn't know what to do, there was no way was she in condition to see Viktor. It was suicide to go inside without back up.
She knew that Marcus wanted to go inside to see his brother, she couldn't deny that from him. Until he knew what was his purpose. " Marcus.. I know you want to see your brother. So we can go see him if you like?" She sees him will a heart broken face. There was her answer, even though in his mind he said no. His heart wanted to see him, "Lets go see him." SHe took his hand and started to drag him. She felt his strength flowing through her. She too was full of despair of the lost of Amrit, he was the first one to listen to her. To accept the faith of the story and courage that he had to make changes for his home. To stop evil to take advantage of the poor and fragile people.

32 Reviews

Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:25 pm
Redfang18 says...

Darcy

Darcy's eyes almost bulged. Rewarded beyond her wildest dreams?! This man was talking her language. She smiled proudly and stood up, taking her hand out. She was liking him already. "Then you have my support until the death, sir. If it means getting my landlord off my back and beyond that, you have my support and whatever else you need from me. Darcy Blackheart, at your service, sir." The wickedness in his eyes made Darcy feel very proud of herself. So far, her boring day has turned around. If this day gets better, then she might be right where she wanted to be. If the landlord doesn't take it easy on me, the devil take him and make me that sorry little lot's replacement. She liked it here and the master of the house as well.

~~~Les Miserables

11 Reviews

Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:30 pm
Elena_Ravenhill says...

Steffen

Steffen didn't like the fact that Marcus was getting so weak on them.
Adonia needs Marcus courage and hope for the future. Adonia was willing to give up on the heavens to do anything to save the humans. Thats is why she pick Amrit. He admires Adonia's faith in the humans, including Marcus. He walked coldly behind from Marcus. He looked at him, and remembers Marcus's grandfather. Amrit. Now he was a brave man a man of the people. He sighed lightly as he walked passed Marcus and walked beside of Adonia. He put his hands in his pockets.

130 Reviews

Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:09 pm
*coco says...

Viktor

Darcy Blackheart, at your service...

An evil smirk swept across Viktor’s face when she had said those words. Master Lucifer will be proud...

Viktor took her hand and shook it firmly, eyes glittering. “Welcome aboard, Miss Blackheart. Consider your landlord problem dealt with.”

Darcy’s brow raised in pleasant surprise. “Just like that, sir?”

“Just like that,” Viktor nodded. He placed his cigar on the table and tucked his arms into his pant pockets before continuing. “In fact, as a reward for your swift support, I’d like to invite you to join me for a special dinner party I will be hosting here in a few hours time. What do you say?”

11 Reviews

Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:14 pm
Elena_Ravenhill says...

Marcus/ Steffen/ Adonia

Marcus felt the courage from Adonia and strength from her, he knew that there was no reason to be furious or jealous of his brother. There were other things in life other than materials items, things that are easily gone and wasted. He pulled away from Adonia, "its best that we wait until the party is fully begun, then we can crash the party."

Steffen raised and eyebrow and smirk, "You have courage to enter in a room full of evil."
Adonia smiled gracefully, "I guess that isn't a bad idea but how do you know were not going to be killed?" she asked.

Marcus smiled with such confidence in himself and his response, "Just have a little faith!"

Steffen and Adonia looked at each other with a surprise expression on their face.

32 Reviews

Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:04 am
Redfang18 says...

Darcy

Darcy thought it over. She never been to a dinner party before in her life, let alone be invited. This day is getting better and better already. My luck sure has changed. She said proudly, "I'd be honored to attend." She took her hand back, then went to leave the room when she bumped into another person. She almost felt sick. The person she bumped into had some kind of power that defies her. Some kind of...goodness. She hissed, "Watch where you're going." She wanted to get away from this person. His eyes were full of innocence and goodness, reminding her too much of her grandparents. She had no time to walk down memory lane about her Protestant grandparents. This man that she bumped into was someone she was not comfortable with, unlike the master of the house- whose eyes were full of delicious wickedness that she rather be around with.

~~~Les Miserables

11 Reviews

Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:20 am
Elena_Ravenhill says...

SteffenSteffen/ Adonia / Marcus

Steffen hissed at Darcy, "Begone you demon."

Adonia pulled Marcus away from Darcy, " Pride..." She spoke softly.

Marcus felt a small burn on his arm as she bumped on him.
He held onto his arm as he noted that Steffen and Adonia were protecting him, he looks at Darcy with she pity for her.
Steffen looked at Darcy, " You better back away before I knock you back to Hell."
Adonia reached for Steffen's shoulder, it wasn't his duty to send them back.
She looked at Marcus and nodded, "It's your duty to send them back to were they came from." She spoke softly to him.

When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him.
— Euripides