Young Writers Society

Virtues of the Brutal

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:06 pm
SubjectBlue says...

Could you please save the strength for me,
thanks
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:28 am
SubjectBlue says...

Name: Tarsyphanus(Tar-si-fa-nus)

Gender: male(if all are male, why is there a gender section :D)

Appearance: (will add pic later)

ArĂȘte: strength

Personality: very kind, sometimes naive, and not very smart, his personality does not fit his intimidating appearance or his brutal assignments, he was ridiculed as a glutton throughout his childhood, and had to get his food by fighting, but when finally he had enough food- no one ridiculed him anymore- he was a huge, powerful man. he eats a lot, and has quite the temper, he can get angry and lose control, but he's very loyal and obedient.

Weapons: his weapons- and entire fighting- is nothing like the spartan way of fighting- he has a huge bow, which most people can't draw, and a sword and shield for melee, when he's fighting in melee, he's a berserker, hacking, slashing and tearing limbs with his bare hands. his insignia is a stallion.

Other: he's a bastard, up for love.
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:07 am
creativemuse1 says...

Save Wisdom for me and another spot in the helot too. I will post a profile later.
:)Life is full of hard times and good times. Lift your chin up, Ladies and Gentlemen.

We are all broken. That's how the light gets in.
— Ernest Hemingway