z

Young Writers Society

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Closed)

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:43 pm
gleek456 says...

Heidi Plummings

"Well Janser, considering that you Slytherins are bound to do something horrid, we might as well brush up our spells on you Slytherins," I said casually. Nakita glared at me and I flashed her a smile.

"Go back to your side Slytherins," a Ravenclaw said while glaring.

"Calm down Ravenclaw, we just got here," a Slythein replied. The Skythein held up his wand, ready to cast a spell.
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

884 Reviews

Reviews: 884
Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:53 pm
StoryWeaver13 says...

Evryn (Ev) Summers - Gryffindor

Ev made her way to the Gryffindor seats, giving a breath of relief after passing the section of Slytherins. She already hit one for calling her a halfblood. So what if she was? Secretly, she was almost proud of it...she knew two worlds inside and out, while most of them only knew one.

Ev stopped suddenly. "Go back to your side Slytherins," said a Ravenclaw girl. She turned in time to see a boy pull out his wand. The word was passing from his lips, when Ev pulled out her own. "Expelliarmus!"

In a moment, the wand flew out of the Slytherin's hand and clattered on the floor. Great, now everyone was watching. And everybody looked more than ready to take sides.
Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another. ~Lemony Snicket

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:38 pm
pudin.junidf says...

Daniel

He reached for his wand but Heidi shook her head slightly and told him no. He wanted to finish off all these Slytherin's but he couldn't he had to be patient and possibly look for help. So the whole Hufflepuff team got up and ran towards the Ravenclaw part of the train while the Slytherin boys ran after them.

Daniel knew they could handle them all, but it was better if they had backup, especially since he had really god friends in the Ravenclaw house and the Gryffindor house. All of a sudden a girl from Gryffindor sent the wand of one of the Slytherin boys to the ground.

"You really should listen to her, you know?" Daniel said with an edge of anger in his voice.

"Are you threatening me Hufflepuff?" Janser asked with that edge that all the Slytherin boys had.

"If you want to call that way" Daniel answered calmly.
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

82 Reviews

Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:46 pm
gleek456 says...

Heidi Plummings- Hufflepuff

When Daniel began "threatening" Nakita, I pulled his elbow. He looked to me and I shook my head. Nakita laughed.

"Speaking about listening, you should listen to that blondie of yours," she said. Blondie? I may be blonde, but I think that supposed to be an offensive term for, blonde and dumb. I lifted my wand and cast my spell.

"Aguamenti!" I cast my spell. Suddenly, water gushed from the tip of my wand and hit Nakita. I hate the term Blondie, it's something I can't handle. I realized quickly what I've done. I broke a rule, that's not like me. Plus, I never really stood up for myself.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:25 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Artemisia Star
I walked up beside Heidi. "Look pretty boy if I were you which I am grateful that I'm not I'd go to your compartment with your tail between your legs." I said coolly pointing my wand at Janser. He turned to me. "Being a hero half-blood." He smirked in reply. "At least I stand up for what I believe in." I replied coolly. He looked as if he wanted to curse me into oblivion and I smirked back.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:32 pm
Justagirl says...

(OOC:
Ladyofthedeathroses wrote:... "Look pretty boy"...
Nakita Janser is a girl.... XD)
Nakita Janser - Slytherin

Angrily shaking off water, I grabbed my wand, pointed it at the irritating Hufflepuff girl and shouted, "Descendo!" I smirked, satisfied, as she started to sink into the ground of the train. "Not so great now, are you, Hufflepuff?"

Then, I turned to the irritating Gryffindor girl. "You shouldn't be talking, you're practically a mudblood!" And with that, I muttered "Furnunculus", and she became sufficiently boil covered.
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

82 Reviews

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:57 pm
gleek456 says...

Heidi Plummings

When Nakita cast the spell on me, I began sinking into the ground. Looking towards Ev, who was covered in boils, and then to the Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws. Suddenly, I see the trolley lady approaching, ready to give second rounds. She came in, and pulled out her wand and muttered a spell I've never heard of yet. I fully restored to my full figure in the train.

"Go back to your compartments!" the trolley lady ordered. "Including you Slytherins."

(I brought the trolley lady back! XD)

297 Reviews

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:05 pm
Justagirl says...

(OOC: Yay!! Sweets from the trolley lady! *Noms*)

Satisfied with my spellwork (and because the trolley lady had come and broken up the almost-duels) I walked swiftly back to my carriage after sending a final sneer to the Gryffindors, Hufflepuffs, and Ravenclaws.

When I got back to where I'd been sitting I realized there was another girl in my compartment.

"Hello." I said, trying to seem friendlier than I usually was.
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

884 Reviews

Reviews: 884
Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:01 am
StoryWeaver13 says...

Ev - Gryffindor

Ev tried to avoid itching the boils that were searing her skin, but she couldn't help but glare at the Slytherin who'd caused them. She wasn't the kind of person who liked revenge...but she did definitely make exceptions. She pulled a small tin can and opened the lid, putting the gooey substance over her face. It was a potion her mother had made, but even though the welts disappeared they continued to burn. She grabbed a chocolate frog from the trolley, letting it hop out and distracting herself with the effort to catch it. In the muggle world she was much more of a reject, and yet the Slytherins continued to remind her that she wasn't completely welcome here either. Not as a halfblood, anyway. A boy who'd been in Gryffindor house last year as well sat across from her.

"Rough start?" he asked, smiling wryly. Ev sighed, but forced a smile.

"Could be worse."
Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another. ~Lemony Snicket

180 Reviews

Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:07 am
pudin.junidf says...

Daniel-Hufflepuff

The action between all the houses had been random and spells were cast all around. He was angry, his green eyes showed more rage than ever, especially because they dared to hurt two of his friends. Luckily, the trolley lady had passed and stopped the fight.

He and his friends went back to our compartments, trying to calm down as he walked and glanced back a little just to find that Nakita was also doing the same. Good thing was that both his friends, Ev and Heidi were ok.

So they reached their compartment and sat down.

"Are you ok, Heidi?" He asked her and she simply nodded and smiled.

"They are getting worse every year," Mac said as he gave out a huge sigh. Daniel knew it he was right, the more they grew, the more unbearable they became.

"Hopefully this doesn't continue through out the year," Dakotah said, his expression serious.

"Good thing is, that we're all ok, and let's hope this stops here." Daniel said as he gave a warm smile to Heidi. He knew though, that their little fight was just the beginning. There was something telling him that but he decided to just forget about and try to enjoy the ride to Hogwarts.
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

82 Reviews

Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:21 am
gleek456 says...

Heidi Plummings

After settling down in our compartment, I stared outside. It was mid- afternoon. I stared at the moving landscape. Slytherins stopping their mischief? I don't think so. I look back to the boys. Dakotah was reading the Quibbler, Mac was taking a nap, and Daniel was looking around in his seat. I take out the Daily Prophet and begin reading.

"You still have to entertain me," I reminded Daniel. He laughed, and I didn't move my eyes from the newspaper.

(I hope it's okay if I gave Dakotah, Malcolm, and Daniel something to do.)

180 Reviews

Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:33 am
pudin.junidf says...

Gleek: It's ok with me :D
Question is the ride to Hogwarts going to last any longer?

Daniel
He smiled at what Heidi told him and since his friends were either reading or taking a nap, he thought that entertaining Heidi would be something nice to do while waiting.

"So you still want to be entertained?" He asked with great interest.

"Yes, you heard me," She said without taking her eyes off the newspaper. He heard a small chuckle coming from Dakotah's side but he figured he was laughing at something he was reading.

"So look, I have nothing in my hands," Daniel started, preparing himself to do a little trick he learned while living with the muggles . Heidi looked at him from the corner of her eyes. "And now, puff..the magic is done" He said as he took a coin from behind Heidi's ear. She laughed a little but shook her head slightly.

"Simple magic," She said, unimpressed.

"Oh yeah?" He asked as he suddenly turned the coin into a multicolored rose. "Simple magic" Daniel said as he handed it to her.
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

82 Reviews

Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:44 am
gleek456 says...

Heidi Plummings

I looked at the multicolored rose and grinned. I took the rose. "Well, I guess that's over simple," I said. Daniel laughed. I put down the newspaper and folded it. I decided to take a short nap. Whenever I take naps, I love how time flies so fast. I have the usual dreams that every girl would have, dream dates and such.

I wake up, to find that it's evening, and Daniel poking my arm. I look up, and notice everyone walking outside towards Hogwarts. I stand up groggily, still affected by my sleep.

297 Reviews

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:08 am
Justagirl says...

While we walked to the castle, I met up with my friends Liza and Jenny. We all squealed and hugged.

"Where were you guys?" I asked, since I'd not seen them on the train.

"My mom had to bring us," replied Liza. "We were too late for the train."

"Oh. Well, I'm glad you still made it." I smiled warmly at them.

We walked up to the barn together and I told them about the irritating kids on the train.

"Don't worry," Jenny sneered as she replied, "we'll make them pay for soaking you."

I explained about my defensive curses and hexes.

"Great job with those... Aren't you glad you practiced with us?" Said Liza.

82 Reviews

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:29 am
gleek456 says...

Heidi Plummings

I make my way outside the train and follow everyone into Hogwarts. I pass by Nakita, who reunited with her friends and glared at me as I passed. I roll my eyes and walk up the steps. This was going to be my last year here, along with my friends who were also in the sixth year.

There's nothing I'm worried about this year, except for the Slytherins and the N.E.W.T. Hopefully, my grades have shown high standards an have proven that I should take it. I grip my bag hard and look back to the train that was departif and making it's way back. Hagrid already me us at the train and directed us here.

Meet me in Montauk.
— Charlie Kaufman