z

Young Writers Society

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Closed)

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:29 pm
gleek456 says...

Heidi Plummings

I pas by Astral and I shake my head at Lorcan. Astral looked terrified. I had to do something, I mean, almost getting Daniel in trouble, now this. He crossed the line. My hand shot up.

"Yes Heidi, what is it?" The professor asked. I gulp.

"I passed by Astral, and accidentally made her drop a bit on Lorcan," I bow my head, "I'm sorry," I say. Astral's eyes widen. The professor nodded his head, and turned to me sternly.

"Be careful next time, or you'll have to write on the board what you have done fifty times," the professor turned and went to help someone. I nodded, with my head bent down.
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:52 pm
PrincessOfDarkness says...

Astral ¬

Thankyou Heidi, thankyou! I said silently, smiling at her.
"Proffessor," Proffessor McGonagall was stood at the doorway. "I'd like to speak with Daniel, Astral, Heidi and Malcomn, please,"
I stood, wide eyed, heart in my throat, and walked outside. Dakotah was already with them
What have I done? I thought wildly. Nothing... bad. I gulped. The others were equally horror struck, somehow, I think we all knew we were not in McGonagall's good books.
Signature Pending

82 Reviews

Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:08 pm
gleek456 says...

Heidi Plummings

"Professor McGonagall, is there anything we've done?" I asked and walked through the door. Professor McGonagall's expression was disappointing.

"Yes, there is," she started. "Lorcan has told me about the many bad things you've done to him." My eyes widened. Lorcan again?! God, he never stops does he?

"He claims that you have aggressively hurt him, is that true?"she continued. Aggressively? I then think about stepping on his foot and grabbing his wrist. What a tattle! I gulp, and start to breathe heavily. I'm never good with these things, and if I get punished, my siblings will never let me hear the end of it! I decided that I have to confess. Give him what he wants.

"Professor... I," I started.

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:13 pm
pudin.junidf says...

Daniel

The incident in potions class had been terrible. It was close, he almost go in trouble for trying to send Heidi a note. Lorcan must have been laughing in his insides for doing such thing to him and to Astral. He was getting very angry, but he had to stay calm. All of a sudden though, Professor Mcgonagall came through the door and called his name along with Heidi's, Astral's and Malcolm's. I was amazed to see that Dakotah was already with her.

Very silently he got up from his seat and joined Dakotah. There was something quite wrong in the whole thing, Daniel knew there was something wrong with that, but he stayed silent and waited for the rest of the group to join them.

They followed Mcgonagall until she stopped at the middle of the hallway, not far away from Potions classroom. She stood there and quietly examined each of them. Daniel's heart was pounding hard, he could hear it in his head. As long as he knew he had done nothing wrong.

"I'd like to know what is the problem with Mr. Lorcan. Especially with you Ms. Heidi?" Professor Mcgonagall said calmly.

"Why what happened?" Daniel asked.

"That's what I'd like to know,"Mcgonagall said, "Mr. Lorcan came to me this morning saying that you all have had abussive behavior towards him. Especially you ms. Heidi and you mr. Dakotah,"

Daniel couldn't believe what Lorcan had done. Now he didn't care for his temper any longer, he just had to let it all out before it consumed him.

"What?! Oh that's what he told you? You should ask him what he did first. Have you asked him what he did to Astral?" he knew he had been completely out of place, but he had to say it. Lorcan coudln't get his way all the time.
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

82 Reviews

Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:29 pm
gleek456 says...

Heidi Plummings

I was shocked by Daniel's sudden outburst, and so was Professor McGonagall. I sighed, then nudged him with my shoulder. He looked at me and I shook my head. I didn't care anymore.

"Professor... I, Lorcan is right," I started. Professor McGonagall's face changed with utter disappointment.

"Why? Heidi?" she asked. I could feel everyone's eyes on me.

"I got angry at him, and lost control," I answered. My head remained down. Professor McGonagall shook her head.

"Heidi, I want you to apologize to Lorcan, then report back to me, and I'll show which room needs some cleaning up," Professor McGonagall finished. I nodded my head, and returned to class. I approach Lorcan, who seems satisfied, and sighed.

"I'm sorry Lorcan," I said.

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:49 pm
pudin.junidf says...

Daniel

They were all dismissed after Heidi accepted that she had kicked Lorcan. Daniel sighed and walked away, towards the class. Professor Mcgonagall told him to watch the tone he was using when talking to her and he apologized. Lorcan was getting his way after all. So he went to his seat once again, and talked to Malcolm who was by his side.

"I can't believe this," he whispered, "how could he do that to us?"

"Why are you so surprised? You've known him for too long to be surprised." Malcolm answered. Daniel knew he was right, they had known Lorcan for quite some time now, but every year that went by, he only got more unbearable.

From his seat, he looked at Heidi who seemed to be having a hard time concentrating. Astral, looked scared of having to sit next to Lorcan. Daniel went back to the class and tried to concentrate, hoping that the few minutes left of the class would go by faster than usual.
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

82 Reviews

Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:09 am
gleek456 says...

Heidi Plummings

After Potions was over, I had free time. I used that time to have Professor McGonagall direct me to the library.

"Here, there are ten book shelves that need each and every book dusted and cleaned," she explained. She handed me a dust feather. "No magic," she finished, then walked away. I let out a huff and approached the first book shelf. There were about more than one thousand books. I didn't know how to finish it.

"This is what you get for being honest," I whispered to myself. I take out the first book and begin to dust. I can't leave, until I finish each and every collection of shelves. Professor McGonagall gave my teachers a note, saying that I might be absent. I sighed, then looked at the librarian. She was watching me... Closely.

I sighed. That Slytherin, I've known him for six years now, and I regret that. After meeting Astral, my thoughts on Lorcan reahed a whole new level of hate. I knew that I had to help her, and when I confessed, I was glad and sad. I might as well think about the upcoming ball.

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:34 pm
Justagirl says...

Nakita Janser - Slytherin

I sat in the library in the time between History of Magic and Care of Magical Creatures. I saw the blonde Hufflepuff girl from the train sitting in a chair near mine. Embarrassed to be alone I buried my nose farther into the book and hoped she wouldn't pick a fight with me.
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

82 Reviews

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:29 pm
gleek456 says...

Heidi Plummings

I look to my right, to see Nakita. She was alone, and was obviously trying to hide herself from me. I roll my eyes, and return to dusting the books. Suddenly, Astral approached me.

"I'm sorry for what happened," she apologized. I hold up my hands.

"Please don't, it's the least I could do. Plus, I decided to confess on my own," I replied. Astral nodded.

"Anyways, are you going to the ball alone?" I ask, with a worried tone. Astral's eyes lit up, and she smiled. This was a good sign, so I smiled back.

"No, Jazliac asked me to the ball," Astral replied. I drop the feather duster and hug her in congragulations.

"That's great! He's a nice boy anyways. Have fun!" I said smiling.

(Hope I did okay Princess! Oh, and you can continue if you want! :D)

42 Reviews

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:52 pm

Astral ¬

"Thanks!" I smiled, realising I hadn't been as nice as maybe I could have been, and decided I see him later. "Who are you going with?"
A troubled look crossed her face, and she shrugged,
"No one yet,"
"Why don't you invite Danny?"
She blushed red and shrugged again.
"Sorry. I'm gonna go and see Jaz. She ya later,"
I walked out, and was cornered my Lorcan as soon as I came out of the library.

Lorcan ¬

"Will you go to the Ball with me?" I asked, smiling in a sickly sweet way.
She frowned.
"No, I'm already going with someone,"
I tried to not look shocked. "Who?"
"Someone who invited me,"
"Yes, but who?"
"A boy,"
"Which boy?"
"Why do you care?" She asked, and stormed off.
"Why did you ask her?" Adrian asked.
"Because then I could have controlled her for a night,"

Astral¬ ( Again! x) )

I sped straught to the Owlrey, wincing as my Owl landed on my shoulder.
"Hello, beautiful," I said, brushing it's feathers. "Take this to Mum and Dad, will you?" I tied the letter to his leg, and she flew off.
"What did it say?" Jazzy was leaning against the door frame.
"Just asking for a dress for the ball. Any requests?" I asked teasingly.
Signature Pending

82 Reviews

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:02 pm
gleek456 says...

Heidi Plummings

"Will you go to the ball with me?" I heard Lorcan ask Astral. Astral already had someone to go to the ball with, so I wasn't worried. Astral handled it very well, and I heard her leave. I was near the door, so I could hear perfectly well.

"Why did you ask her?" I heard a boy ask Lorcan.

"Because then I could have controlled her for the night," I heard Lorcan reply. My eyes widened, but then I calmed down. Astral was going with Jazliac, so I'm not worried. Lorcan and some other Slytherin boy came through the door.

"Someone got in trouble," Lorcan sneered. I looked up, and glared at him.

"What are you doing here?" I ask with a tone. I stand up, and wait for his answer.

297 Reviews

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:16 pm
Justagirl says...

(OOC: Ball? What ball?)
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

42 Reviews

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:19 pm

Head announced a ball.

Lorcan ¬

"I'm just looking up ... something,"
The way I said "something" imediately put Heidi from "suspicious" to "very, extremly suspicious"
"And what would that be?"
"How to get girls to come to the ball with me... do you wanna come?" My eyes glineted mischeviously,
Signature Pending

82 Reviews

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:21 pm
gleek456 says...

(If you read the posts before, it explains. But I'll explain here! Okay, the Headmaster announced there will be a "Welcoming Ball". To welcome the newcomers, and the returning students. Boys ask girls, and vice versa. That's pretty much it. I know it's too early, but I finished watching Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire - again- and I fell in love with the Yule ball! Hope this explains well!)

297 Reviews

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:23 pm
Justagirl says...

Nakita Jansen - Slytherin

I heard them talking about the ball and my eyes filled with tears. I ducked back behind my book so no one would see them. Even though I was a Slytherin I still had feelings and I was almost crying because of the stupid ball. I knew no one would want to come with me. Most of the Slytherins didn't like the idea of the ball and the ones who had never even talked to me...

Ah well, I'd probably still go anyways just to hang out, I guess.

The words you speak become the house you live in.
— Hafiz