z

Young Writers Society

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Closed)

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:32 pm
gleek456 says...

Name: Heidi Susan Plummings

Age/ What year are you?: 16 years old, Sixth year.

Pureblood or Muggle? Pureblood

Appearance: Heidi has medium-ish, blonde curly hair and green eyes. She usually wears her hair like how it is in the picture below. Heidi is average height, and is fairly skinny. She's fairly pretty.

Note: Sorry if she doesn't look Harry Potter-ish, she's the only description of Heidi in my mind.

Spoiler! :
QuinnFabray.jpg
Heidi Plummings
QuinnFabray.jpg (200.59 KiB) Viewed 283 times

When you took the quiz, which House did you get? Hufflepuff

What is your wand made of? Rosewood, 9 1/2", unicorn tail hair.

Skills: Heidi is pretty good with spells and charms. She can fly pretty well too. Heidi is very persuasive. Heidi is good with the wand. She's pretty fast. She's pretty defensive without her wand, especially in the combat department, but she prefers to battle with her wand.

Weaknesses: She isn't the best at Quidditch, and she avoids being involved in situations, where she can help. Heidi isn't very good with potions.

History: Heidi was born into a family of six, being the third youngest. Her parents, her four sisters, and two brothers. Her parents met in Hogwarts, and they both were in Ravenclaw. Her sister went to Hogwarts and was a Gryffindor. Her brother was a Hufflepuff. Before Heidi went to Hogwarts, her father got taken and tortured by Death Eaters, and died shortly after. Her mother is a skilled witch, and she wants to follow her footsteps.

Personality: Heidi is studious, and always finishes her work. She is kind hearted and loyal. She isn't the bravest, but she can try. Heidi loves to make friends, and always seems friendly. Heidi can be fun loving and laid back, but at the same time, strict and serious.

Up for love? Sure.

Other: She has an owl named Tesla.
Last edited by gleek456 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

82 Reviews

Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:57 pm
gleek456 says...

RainyDay: Thanks! That would help!

Everyone: I guess we could start once there are at least two or three more males, we could just wait for more later.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:57 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

*Will finish later*
Name: Artemisia *Arty* Star

Age/ What year are you?: 16 6th year

Pureblood or Muggle? half-blood.

Appearance:Silky auburn red hair with natural gold highlights to the middle of her back , pale skin with freckles on the crests of her cheeks dark green eyes with flecks of gold and blue, 5'10.

When you took the quiz, which House did you get? Gryffindoor

What is your wand made of? Black cherry 12 1/4 inches Unicorn tail hair

Skills: Spells, charms, good with animals they seem to understand her,has a knack for drawing, gives great advice, and tries to be fair.
Weaknesses: Can't fly (on a broom at least) to save her life, tends to be stubborn, is very quiet, and has a bit of a temper.

History: Arty lived a relatively nomal life then she turned five that's when her magic started to show itself. After that things got messy.
Personality: She is very cool, calm, and confident, though she is quiet which is most often labeled as shyness when she is quiet she's usually thinking, sweet, and has a bit of a temper.

Up for love? Yup.

Other: Has a black cat with white socks with blue eyes who follows her everywhere that she named Captain Boots
Last edited by Ladyofthedeathroses on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

Reviews: 2
Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:07 pm
RainyDay says...

We've got a LOT of girls already.

Reviews: 2
Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:00 pm
RainyDay says...

*Tied between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw...could I make two? If not, I'll delete one.*

Name: Dakotah Karss and Kadence Karss

Age/ What year are you?: 15

Pureblood or Muggle?: Pureblood

Appearance: Dakotah and Kadence have curly, dirty blonde hair and green eyes. They have an ever so slight tan, Dakotah stands at five feet seven inches and Kadence stand at five feet eight inches.
Spoiler! :

When you took the quiz, which House did you get?: Dakotah - Hufflepuff. Kadence - Ravenclaw.

What is your wand made of?: Dakotah - 10" Yew with a Dragon Heartstring core. Kadence - 9" Willow with a Pheonix Feather core

Skills: Dakotah - Fantastic memory, Very smart, Skilled with a wand, Good with spells and potions, He's like a walking library.
Kadence - Great at flying, Quick thinker, Great at solving things and putting things together, Very smart, Good with a wand, Pretty powerful for his age (thus, the pheonix feather).

Weaknesses: Dakotah - Over studies, Has a difficult time with charms, Petrified of werewolves, Not so great on a broom.
Kadence - Takes on too much at once, Has a hard time with charms, Terrified of Dementors, Gets sidetracked kind of easily.

History: Dakotah and Kadence's family are a long line of purblood wizards. Their mother was in Hufflepuff and their father in Ravenclaw. They met here at Hogwarts. They are both very supportive of their sons. Even though Dakotah and Kadence are pretty different, they always stick together.

Personality: Dakotah is a very outgoing, friendly, smart person. He loves learning, books, adores reading, and he has a fantastic memory. However, he has a short temper, so if you insult him, his brother, or his friends, you're likely to find yourself throwing up slugs or thrown up against a wall. Other than that, he's a great guy with an even better sense of humor.
Kadence is a shy guy, but he does like to be around people. He's very watchful and a great advice giver. He isn't a very big talker unless he really knows you, then he won't stop talking, but when he does talk it's kind of quietly. He's a big peacemaker and often times has to hold Dakotah back from doing things. He has a great sense of humor and he's usually pretty content, always wearing a small smile.

Up for love?: Sure

Other: Dakotah has a pet snake named Lola, who is usually either wrapped around his right forearm or draped around his neck
Spoiler! :

Kadence managed to get a pheonix. He paid a great deal of money for it, too. Her name is Fira. He nearly went broke buying her, and was then grounded for the majority of last school year.

*hope this is alright*
Last edited by RainyDay on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:03 pm
pudin.junidf says...

Oh my God, I want to join I want to join!

Name: Daniel (Dan) Mathisen

Age/ What year are you?: 17/ 6th year

Pureblood or Muggle?: Half Blood

Appearance: he's tall and slender, almost too thin but still muscular,he has a very fine face and a little scar on the left cheek. He has brown hair which he likes to use short and blue eyes. Very very elegant and poised.
Spoiler! :

When you took the quiz, which House did you get? Hufflepuff

What is your wand made of? Oak, dragon heartstring

Skills:Spells, flying, quidditch, his favorite class is Deffense against the Dark Arts for some reason. Very good student. Charms.

Weaknesses: His weakest point is potions, he is not good at potions at all, even though he tries very hard. He always gets distracted which makes it even harder for her to be a good student even though he is. He likes to flirt with all the girls so having a serious girlfriend is not quite his type, but he's willing to try if someone is willing to take the risk of being his partner. He's afraid of spiders, he can't see one spide reven 100mts away from him.

History: He always had a nice life, his family had money.His father was a wizard and his mother a muggle, they both lived in England even though they were American. When he was four his mother died and it was then that his father noticed that he could be able to do some amazing things, things that a notmal four year old couldn't do, and it was then that he discovered that his son would be able to go to Hogwarts as well. So he lived with his father,who chose to live as a muggle, and when he was eleven he got his letter. His father never told him why his mother died and how did she die, and that was one of the reasons why the lived like muggles.

Personality: He's very clever and intelligent, not too outgoing, quite shy, but very friendly. He has a small group of friends and doesn't like being the center of attention. He over analyzes everything, every one of his movements is analyzed. He likes being able to help people and likes being advice. He loves writing, reading and music, he learned to play piano when he was still living as a muggle. He is very respectful also.

Up for love? Yupp

Other: He's pet is a white cat, not one spot in it completely white. The odd thing about his cat is that she has one blue eye and one green eye. Her name is Abiah (ah-bee-ah). She also has a little star shaped scar in her tummy.
Spoiler! :
Last edited by pudin.junidf on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

82 Reviews

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:15 pm
gleek456 says...

RainyDay: Sure, you can make two profiles.

pudin.judinf: Great profile! But do you have a pet?

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:17 pm
pudin.junidf says...

oops, sorry I forgot that :D
I'll look for one right now. :wink:
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:00 pm
fictionfanatic says...

So can we start?
Live, Love, Laugh

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:03 pm
Liv says...

Oh phooey, I want to join, but im not the best at males :( I could try I guess. And this would be my first SB, so I hope I do it okay! :)

82 Reviews

Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:29 pm
gleek456 says...

We can start right after the people who joined finish their profiles.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:53 pm
PrincessOfDarkness says...

Name: Astral Avian

Age/ What year are you?: 16

Pureblood or Muggle? PureBlood

Appearance: Short, pixie brown hair with bright blue eyes. She is very pale and tall- even though she doesn't look it- she is very
strong, mentally and physically.

Spoiler! :

When you took the quiz, which House did you get?: Gryphindor!

What is your wand made of?: 11" Rowan, Runespoor Fang

Skills: Spell and she loves the Dark Arts. She is basically a very good all round-er, above average, therefore is bullied often. She is also quite good at Quidditch.

Weaknesses: Very competative, can come across as bossy and very determined and jumps into things often. She isn't very good at divination- she prefers solid facts.

History: Had a good life. Her Mum and Dad are working class wizards. She has been bullied whatever school she went to, but being very brave- she stands up for herself, but ends up getting expelled or moved because of it- even if it isn't necesarily her fault.

Personality: Determined, Brave, competative and couragous. She is up for love, but would only have a BF she trusts completely because of all the bullying.

Up for love?: Yes (^^)

Other: Can I have a pet too? An Owl, with chocolate brown feathers and a white underbelly. {Ignore the other two :smt003}

Spoiler! :
Signature Pending

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:24 pm
Liv says...

Princess, it's totally up to gleek, but there are a whole bunch of girls here already, and the males are out numbered. Not trying to start anything or be rude, just pointing it out and, as I said before, it's up to gleek. Maybe your could make a male as well or something. I dunno. Though I do rather like your charrie :)

82 Reviews

Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:41 pm
gleek456 says...

It's fine, I already accepted the character. Liv, are you going to post your character profile? I already saved you a slot.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:07 pm
PrincessOfDarkness says...

Name: Lorcan MythBlood

Age/ What year are you?: 16 years old, Sixth year.

Pureblood or Muggle? Pureblood

Appearance: Lorcan had black hair and green eyes. He has quite a dark aura to him, and is quite indimidating.

Spoiler! :

When you took the quiz, which House did you get?: Slytherin

What is your wand made of? Rosewood, 12" Chimera Wing

Skills: Good at Potions and Quidditch, but is really good at being nasty xD

Weaknesses: Divination, Charms, History- anthing that takes skill and brain power and he's out.

History: Lorcan was born a seventh son of a senventh son, even though it may not mean much, he still brags about it. His family were all PureBloods, and are snotty, and very, very rich.

Personality: Nasty and boastful: He is the basic evil-person, a basic Slytherin, really. He is forever messing about in class. A bully and a theif.

Up for love?: Yes, but only Purebloods and Slytherins.

Other:A Snake named Nimrod.
Signature Pending

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.
— Mark Twain