z

Young Writers Society

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Closed)

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:15 pm
Emmzziee says...

I'm really sorry that I keep on butting in, but I was just wondering if anybody knew how I could stop notifications for this storybook?
(:
I want to play a game.

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:24 am
gleek456 says...

(Um, sorry Emmzziee! I honestly don't know! I've been trying to figure it out... but failed. Sorry!)

Heidi Plummings

"And what about you, you ok?" Daniel asked. I took a deep breath and nodded. I guess I was okay, but memories of last night kept coming and going in my mind. I looked up to see Astral leaving, and waving to us as she left. I waved back and smiled. I shoved a spoonful of eggs in my mouth before standing up. I gave Daniel a smile.

"I've got Ancient Runes," I said with a sigh. I smiled to the others and waved, before leaving.

I listened to my footsteps in the halls of Hogwarts. I gripped my books harder as I passed the place where I "injured" Lorcan. God, when will that boy stop? Although, he is a Slytherin, and Slytherins are always up to no good. I notice students filing out of the Dining Hall, and seperating into different directions. That's how we Sixth years are going to be like, seperated after graduation. I took a deep breath and turned, now in the Ancient Runes room. I slipped into my seat and waited for the lesson to start.
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:59 am
pudin.junidf says...

Daniel
Heidi nodded when he asked her if she was alright, but something inside of him told him that it was not entirely true. The classes were about to start and she headed off towards her first class and Daniel thought that he could catch up with her later, maybe before the Quidditch tryouts start. From across the distance he saw Astral waving at them and he waved back while smiling. She was really nice girl and didn't deserve how she was being treated by Lorcan.

He finished his food quickly since the classes were about to start and he didn't want to be late. That was quite an unwanted trait of his, being late to absolutely every place he went. He just hoped that didn't keep up to adulthood, because he was sure he was going to have problems in his job. But the fear of being late didn't stop him from enjoying his food,Daniel definitely needed to thank his statuesque body to some greater being. Once he finished, he said bye to Malcolm and Dakotah and walked towards Jazliac who was now sitting alone.

"Hey mate," he said rather cheerfully, "how are you feeling today?"

"Well," Jazliac started, taking a deep breath but grimacing a bit, "at least not as bad as yesterday. But don't-don't tell Astral, I don't want her to know that."

"Yeah, sure, I won't, don't worry" Daniel answered.

"Or Heidi, don't tell either, if you tell her, there is a chance she will tell Astral." Jazliac said. Daniel nodded and smiled a bit for Jazliac was not trusting Heidi as much as she deserved but he understood.

"Let's go to classes then, be careful though" Daniel said to Jazliac being careful not to do any harsh movement and hurt him more and they both walked out of the dinning hall.

Adrian
"What?" Adrian heard Lorcan snap and shuddered. He was indeed surprised by Lorcan's reaction but imagined why he had done it. Almost unconsciously he had stared at him while he glared at Astral. He didn't want it to be an awkward moment but the question of what the deal was between him and Astral still swam in his head. But since he appreciated his life and didn't want to end up as Jazliac, he said nothing.

"Nothing," he said and continued eating. "So you're trying out for quidditch? That's cool, I'm doing so too," the conversation began to get a little lighter and Adrian let out a sigh of relief.

"Are you done?" Lorcan asked him, questions like that one always surprised Adrian, because they were polite, or at least sounded polite.

"Yeah" Adrian answered as he pushed away his plate.

"Let's get going then," Lorcan said as he also, pushed away his plate and started walking out of the Dining Hall.
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:36 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Princess - you put Aslan as the name for Astral. Hahaha.

Jazliac

I went up to the Owlrey after classes and saw Astral standing in the doorway, calling out to see if I was there. Coming up beside her, I slid my hand into hers, holding my other hand behind my back, hiding it from her.

She turned abruptly to face me, and smiled when she saw it was me.

"Jazzy, what did you want to show me?" She asked.

Still holding her hand, I walked into the middle of the room, her behind me.

Twirling her around, I said, "I never did get to dance with you, Astral."

When she finished her twirl, I took my hand from behind my back and held it out to her. It was the note she sent me the night of the dance, as well as a white rose, a lavender ribbon tied around its stem.

"I know it's not the same," I whispered, "But..."
Live, Love, Laugh

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:41 pm
PrincessOfDarkness says...

Astral [Not Aslan] ¬

"It's not much ... but ..." He whispered. I took the rose delicatly from him, twirling it around.

"Wow..." I breathed. I looked up and caught his eye. I wrapped my arms around him. "Thankyou. It's... beautiful,"

I stepped away and leaned forward ...

"Are you trying for the Quidditch?" I jerked backwards, staring at the speaker.

"Lorcan!" I hissed. He smiled at me, a dangerous glint in his eye.

"I'm trying for Seeker." He said, walking closer.

"Get lost," Why did he have to ruin this?

"What broom have you got? A Cleansweep? I have a Firebolt," I looked at Jazzy and grabbed his hand again. He glared at our linked hands.

"Don't get your hands filthy, Astral,"

"Go away, Lorcan." Jazzy snarled.

Lorcan grabbed his wand, but I was faster.

"Petrificus Totalus!" Lorcan went ridgid and fell to the floor. I hugged Jazzy again.

"Are you coming to the Tryouts?" I asked.

We set off to the pitch.
Signature Pending

Reviews: 2
Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:22 am
GoofySmurf says...

is this over
Ehh, who knows what to put here anymore.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:36 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Sadly, yes :(
Live, Love, Laugh

Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:27 am
GoofySmurf says...

so can i start one

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:34 am
gleek456 says...

Yeah, sure, whatever. Just don't use the startup page, create your own.
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:46 am
GoofySmurf says...

what do you mean by that

Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:28 pm
GoofySmurf says...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:53 pm
View Likes
Emmzziee says...

Goofysmurf, hi :D My name is Emmzziee, and this is what Gleek had started off with for his storybook startup:

Dear, Ms./Mr. __________,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed form of your enrollment. Term begins on Spetember 1. We await your owl no later than July 31.
Yours sincerely,
Gleek456
Deputy Headmistress (Storybook Creator)

I think that Gleek is trying to say that instead of using this for the start of your storybook, use something different.
Maybe you could start with; We are currently awaiting the new term for Hogwarts. We are looking for new witches and wizards. (There are witches and wizards in Harry Potter, right?) :D
Or, like Gleek did, you could start with an actual Harry Potter letter. (Although maybe you should change it a little.)
Hi, my name is Goofysmurf. You are to be enrolled into Hogwarts on... (e.t.c.)

Gleek said that he didn't want to use any characters from the actual Harry Potter films or books in his storybook. Maybe you could, when starting yours.
Emmzziee
(:
I want to play a game.

Reviews: 0
Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:37 am
ELLYNARA3 says...

HIYA I loved your story while it lasted, goofysmurf2 can I please join yours :D pllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'll beg if I have to :)
Driver chooses the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.- Dean to Sam, Supernatural

Feelings!- Crowley, Supernatural

Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:16 am
View Likes
GoofySmurf says...

ELLYNARA3 wrote:HIYA I loved your story while it lasted, goofysmurf2 can I please join yours :D pllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'll beg if I have to :)

i never got to do one but i am in one that is Accepting
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=93410

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins