z

Young Writers Society

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Closed)

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:30 pm
gleek456 says...

Hey guys, I really miss posting in this SB, anyone else? I want to bring it back, so I'm going to move on to the next day. Sounds good?

Heidi Plummings

I woke up, smiling. The ball was fun, and I got my first dance with Daniel. Astral and Jazliac okay, thank goodness. I propped my elbow on my pillow, now facing Tesla.

"Morning, Tesla," I greeted my owl. I gave her water and stroked her with my finger through her cage. I quickly cleaned myself up and changed into my uniform. I braided my hair that usual way, and made my way towards the Hufflepuff Common room. I had a big smile on my face, bit it quickly disappeared once I remembered something from yesterday. We still had Lorcan and Adrian to deal with.

I was surprised when there was no one there, so I made my way towards the Dining Hall for breakfast. Everyone was chattering away, and I slipped into my seat with everyone else. I noticed Astral sitting with Jazliac. She glanced at me and waved, with a big smile on her face. I smiled back and waved. The Headmaster suddent stood up. God, I hope he isn't going to announce another ball, a ball has more drama than I thought it would.

"Anyone like Quidditch?" he asked. A loud cheer erupted in the room. I clapped politely.

"Well, Quidditch try outs are today after lunch. All interested are required to come," the Headmaster announced. I smiled. I guess I'll drop by the Quidditch field with Astral to watch the try outs.

(Hope everyone starts posting again! :) )
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:30 am
pudin.junidf says...

Yay!! I really did miss this storybook!! Thanks for bringing it back!

Daniel
The day before had been full of drama, spells and fighting. He had gone to bed very tired, with his clothes dirty and smelling of grass. It had not being what he expected of a ball, but those things were very welcome to him, because a little bit of action never did anyone any harm. but as he thought about it, it actually did, it did Jazliac lots of harm.

He woke up the next day with pain in all of his limbs and blurry images of what had happened. But there was one image he had clear in his head: the image of him dancing with Heidi, of enjoying that time they had together after having their lives in danger. With that on his mind he went out of bed and quickly got ready to go to the Common Room. To his surprise, Dakotah and Malcolm were already there and were staring at him wide eyed.

"Morning Sleeping Beauty," Malcolm said as Dakotah and Daniel laughed. "Wow this day will make history, Daniel being the last one to wake up."

"Shush Malcolm," Daniel said as she punched him lightly in the arm.

Daniel walked with them towards the Dinning Hall for breakfast. He was starving, with a night as active as the night before, his stomach was screaming for some food. He usually ate a lot, but he was sure that now he was going to eat a lot more. With his eyes he looked for Jazliac, and found him sitting with Astral. A rush of happiness ran through him, he was ok after all and he had nearly no scars or injuries.Some moments later he saw Heidi arrive with her hair arranged in a braid, as always, Daniel thought she looked beautiful with the morning gleam in her face.

"Hey," He said with a soft voice as he grabbed her hand and smiled. It was then that the Headmaster announced that the Quidditch tryouts were going to be that afternoon. He had always played quidditch and had had the opportunity to win the Cup a few years before, so his blue eyes brightened when he head the news.

"Hey guys, so are we going? I'm definitely going, " he said to them as he ate a delicious piece of bread. "It's my last year of course I'm going."

-Sorry for the longs post, I just missed this so very much =D-
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

82 Reviews

Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:56 am
gleek456 says...

(I know! I missed Hogwarts too!)

Heidi Plummings

I stared at Daniel as he talked about wanting to join Quidditch. I smiled at his persistency and delight. It seemed as if everything that happened last night... never happened. I shake my head.

"No. Not really. I'm thinking about watching the try outs with Astral," I confirmed. Daniel and the others nodded. I state at the eggs on my plate, and suddenly felt unappetized. I looked up to see Lorcan and Adrian walking in. A tight knot formed in my stomach as I watched them slip in their seats. I quickly look back towards my eggs, not wanting to cause any... misunderstandings. I turn to Daniel.

"Are you okay? I mean, from last night," I whispered to him. A lot happened last night, and it hurt to remember the certain parts, starting with Lorcan leading Astral to the Forbidden Forest.

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:26 am
pudin.junidf says...

Adrian
Things had not gone the way they wanted, the way he thought they would go. He ended up with his nose nearly broken by the Heidi girl and Lorcan had ended up worse than him. It was that night in which something inside Adrian's head clicked and he realized that it didn't matter if he was not a pureblood, it only mattered if her kept true to his house and what it stood for. It was then too, that a desire of revenge started growing nonstop inside of him.

Adrian walked into the dining hall with Lorcan, and glared at the group of people sitting in a table across them. In another table was Jazliac, and Astral. He didn't know the full story of Lorcan and Astral but didn't dare to ask either, for he did not know how Lorcan would take it. Eventually he and Lorcan found a place with some fellow Slytherins.

"They're here," he whispered to Lorcan who had noticed that too.

"But it won't be for long," Lorcan said and something inside Adrian burned with elation. "They just got lucky."

"What are you planning to do?" Adrian asked him. It was not like he couldn't think of anything, but Lorcan's ideas were usually better.

Daniel
"Are you okay? I mean, from last night," he heard Heidi ask. He loved to hear her voice but disliked the worried tone in it.

"Yeah, yeah I am, thanks," he told her with a smile on his face. He was indeed ok, but he was hurting all over, and still had the emotional scar that Adrian and Lorcan had left him. Technically, they didn't do anything to him, but they hurt their friends and with that, they hurt him. He didn't want to feel the hate he was feeling right now, but it was almost inevitable, he felt rage and hate burn inside of him. He grimaced at the thought.

"Really, I'm ok," he said, realizing that Heidi was looking at him. "I got to dance with you and spend some time with you, what is better than that, huh?" It was indeed a nice memory, a memory that relaxed him and soothed him. "And what about you, you ok?"
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:05 pm
PrincessOfDarkness says...

Astral ¬

"Jazzy," I said, spooning scrambled eggs into my mouth. "Are you trying out for the tryouts? I'm gonna trey out for seeker," I smiled.

Lorcan ¬

"Oh, I've got a few plans," I said, glaring at Astral's back menacingly. "I'm trying out for Quiddich." I smiled at Adrian. I looked at Astral again, and my blood boiled as she leant closer to that Jazliac. I shuddered, and turned back to Adrian, you was following my gaze. I scowled at him.

"What? I snapped.
Signature Pending

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:29 pm
Emmzziee says...

I was wondering if it was okay for me to drop out of this storybook...
I'm really sorry, but this just isn't the right kind of environment for my quiet little outcast Taylor.
Is that okay?
I mean, obviously, I'll do whatever I have to do if it's too late for me to drop out. But...
I want to play a game.

Reviews: 0
Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:02 pm
goofysmurf1 says...

Emmzziee wrote:I was wondering if it was okay for me to drop out of this storybook...
I'm really sorry, but this just isn't the right kind of environment for my quiet little outcast Taylor.
Is that okay?
I mean, obviously, I'll do whatever I have to do if it's too late for me to drop out. But...

can i take your place if you leave please
go to page.php?id=1242 now please and subcribe

82 Reviews

Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:02 pm
gleek456 says...

Sure Emmzziee, you can drop out. It's been fun having Taylor in this SB!

Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:08 pm
goofysmurf1 says...

gleek can i join since she dropped out

82 Reviews

Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:13 pm
gleek456 says...

Sure! Go ahead and post your profile Goofy. :)

82 Reviews

Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:14 pm
gleek456 says...

Sure! Go ahead and post your profile Goofy. :)

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:28 pm
goofysmurf1 says...

Name: Jacob (Jake) Peer

Age/ What year are you?: Year 1, 11

Pureblood or Muggle? Muggle

When you took the quiz, which House did you get? Ravenclaw

What is your wand made of? vine wood, 10 inches, dragon heartstring

Skills: Magic and Potions

Weaknesses: Trolls

Personality: Nice to friends but mean to other people

Up for love? No

Other: Has a cat named whiskers

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:56 pm
Emmzziee says...

Thank you, Gleek :D
Goofysmurf1 - well, that worked out well. :D Sure, you can take my storybook slot.
Emmzziee (:
I want to play a game.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:10 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Jazliac:

I still wasn't sure if I should tell what really went down the night before. People didn't seem to believing that that's all that happened, especially since a few of them saw me run off into the forbidden forest.

I'd been let out of the infirmary this morning, as well as Astral, but I still hurt all over. I put on a happy face for Astral and refused to let my pain show through - I didn't want her to think it was because of her, because it wasn't! My facade seemed to be working, and it helped that the nurse had given me a light pain killer(?).

"Jazzy," Astral said, putting a spoonful of eggs into her mouth, pulling me out of my own thoughts. I then realized I hadn't eaten anything, so I started to.

She continued, "Are you trying out for the tryouts? I'm gonna try out for seeker."

"I think I'll try out for Keeper, if I'm strong enough for it right now." Crap, wasn't supposed to say anything about that.

I put a smile on my face, hoped it looked convincing, and said, "You know the memory Lorcan took from me?"

Her face fell, and a look of sadness took over as she said, "Oh, yes."

Giving a real smile, I said, "After classes, meet me in the Owlrey. I have something to show you."

I really hope this works, I've been up for hours planning it out.
*I have something planned XD*
Live, Love, Laugh

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:07 pm
PrincessOfDarkness says...

*Coool!!! XD*

Aslan ¬

"Sure," I smiled. "I'll meet you there," I wonder what he wanted me there for? My blood boiled, why did Lorcan have to do that to him? I looked over my shoulder and glared at him. He smiled at me charmingly. I moved closer to Jazzy.

"You OK?" He paled for a second.

"I'm great," he said, smiling. I stood up and squeezed his hand.

"Meet you after classes ... do you have Defence Against The Dark Arts today? If so, see you then,"

I set off, smiling. I waved at Heidi and the crew.

___ *Hope you don't mind I jumped time ___

After classes, I stepped into the Owlrey.

"Jazzy?" I called. "You in here?"
Signature Pending

Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.
— Holden Caulfield