z

Young Writers Society

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Closed)

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:14 pm
PrincessOfDarkness says...

Booya! We have ACTION! xD And spells!

Astral ¬

Oof. Me and Heidi hit the floor with a thud, and the next thing I knew, Jaz had his arms around me. I threw my arms around him.

Lorcan ¬

"Petrificus Totalus! Petrificus Totalus!"
"Petrificus Totalus! Petrificus Totalus!"
Astral, Heidi, Danny, and stupid, stupid Jazz became petrified. Adrian stood next to me, wand in hand. I smiled. My nose was running. I swiped the blood away and kicked Jaz in the stomach.
"Serpensortia!" I whispered menacingly, and a snake appeared in front of Dan and Heidi, hissing.
"Sectumsempra!" Adrian said, and lacerations appeared all over Astral's body.
This was revenge, "Flipendo!" I shouted, and Astral was flung backwards like a ragdoll. She hit the tree and slumped down. I turned to Jazz.
"Legilimens..." I picked a memory with Astral that he had enjoyed. "Obliviate!"
"NO!" Astral sobbed. "Expeliarmus!" The wand flew out of my hand. She destroyed the snake and unfroze everyone before I could reach it again. That was it, time to hurt her and that stupid friend of hers.
"Crucio!" Jazz dropped to the floor, screaming.
"Expeliarmus!" Adrian disarmed both Danny and Heidi.
"STOP! ANYONE BUT HIM! STOP!" Astral sobbed.
"Crucio!" She writhed on the floor, screaming. Her screams mingled with Danny and Heidi's crys telling me to stop. I laughed.
Signature Pending

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:37 pm
gleek456 says...

Don't mind this.
Last edited by gleek456 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:56 pm
View Likes
pudin.junidf says...

Daniel

They were together now and safe, Jazliac was now more calm. He gave a sigh of relief and motioned them to walk towards the castle, after all, one werewolf down didn't mean there' weren't more. All of a sudden he heard footsteps over the dead leaves of the forest. There was someone there. Not only he heard it for Jazliac and Heidi also stopped walking to hear more clearly. Before they could even realize what it was, a ray of light hit them all and they heard "Petrificus Totalus"

After a while they were released from the spell but Jazliac was laying on the ground with wounds all over his body and Astral was screaming in pain. Heidi started sobbing, desperate and Daniel felt powerless, his wand was now in Adrian's power and a huge snake was in front of him.

"Stop it, bastard" Cried Daniel, trying to find a way to get to Jazliac and Astral, whose screams were getting louder by the second.

Lorcan laughed loudly, apparently enjoying the suffering of others. "Don't worry Daniel, the next ones will be you and your stupid little girlfriend."

Rage started building up inside of him, burning his insides, he had to think of something but it was hard doing it when all he could her where everyone's cries and screams of pain.

Adrian
He had never seen such a gruesome scene, but something inside of him was enjoying it. Her screams were like symphonies from the best musicians to his ears. But Lorcan's voice diverted him from his thoughts.

"Tie him up," he said to Adrian, who immediately did as Lorcan had told him to do.

"Incancerous," Adrian said, pointing his wand towards Jazliac whom immediately was surrounded by ropes which slithered in each of his deep wounds, making him scream in even more pain.
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

82 Reviews

Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:05 pm
gleek456 says...

Heidi Plummings

Tears formed in my eyes as I watched Astral and Jazliac get hurt. Daniel was beside me, clutching my arm and screaming with me for them to stop. Now, Lorcan was threatening me and Daniel. I looked from Astral, then to Jazliac. Both were equally in pain. I wanted this to end, but we can't do anything. I could tell that Daniel couldn't stand watching this, neither could I. What is their purpose?! There are so many things I don't understand!

"What exactly do you want with us?!" I cry out. Lorcan and Adrian looked at me. Lorcan laughed and Adrian smirked.

"I'm serious! What do you want?" I ask with an angry tone.

180 Reviews

Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:05 pm
pudin.junidf says...

Daniel

"What do I want?" said Lorcan, more to himself than to them. Daniel just wanted to punch him in that moment, because he could ask for whatever he wanted and they had no option than agree to it. He hoped Lorcan didn't ask for something that would harm them all.

"Not much actually, and I doubt any of you, I mean you too, can give it to me," Lorcan said as he stared down at Astral who had stopped screaming but was silently crying.

" For heaven's sakes Lorcan, just stop it, what do you want," Daniel shouted at him, trying to get past the snake but it turned around and made a loud hissing noise that made him and Heidi cover their ears. "You're going to kill them Lorcan, you're going to kill them." But it was useless as much as he begged there was not much he could do.

"That wouldn't be such a burden in my conscious actually, Astral and her little friend," Lorcan said as he grimaced when he mentioned Jazliac and kicked him.

All of a sudden Heidi shouted to the top of her lungs, " What do you want Lorcan? You better tell us or I swear that if I get out of here alive, I'll make you suffer so much!" The determination in Heidi's voice surprised Daniel for he had never seen her like that.

Adrian
He was surprised by Heidi, whom he didn't know much, but had never known that she was like that. But he wasn't afraid, a mocking smile spread across his face and he stared at her evily.

"You phrased that right," Adrian said, playing with his wand, " if you get out of here alive."
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

82 Reviews

Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:28 pm
gleek456 says...

Heidi Plummings

My eyes widened at Adrian's response. He began playing with his wand. An idea quickly came to my mind. I stayed silent for a minute.

I quickly snatch the wand out of his hands and hold it against his throat. I heard him murmur Lorcan's name, than something else. Lorcan quickly turned around. I subsitute the wand with my arm and point the wand out to Lorcan. I tighten my grip around Adrian.

"Petrificus Totalus," I cast my spell. Lorcan became petrified. I turn to Daniel with tears in my eyes.

"Go check on Astral and Jazliac," I ordered.

(Hope this is okay!)

180 Reviews

Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:05 am
pudin.junidf says...

Daniel

The first thing he did before going to check on Jazliac and Astral, was get his wand back. He turned to see at Lorcan's petrified body and let out a wry smile.

"Levicorpus," he said, pointing his wand in the direction of Lorcan's petrified body and gleefully watched how it slowly rose until it hung in the air.

It hurt him deep inside to see Jazliac and Astral laying on the floor. Astral was barely conscious for she was still sobbing, but Jazliac was unconscious from all the pain he had just suffered. Tears started forming in Daniel's eyes and as much as he wanted to control them he couldn't.

He went to Jazliac and saw the wounds created by the Sctumsempra curse and all the others from the Cruciatus Curse. The ropes around him, only made the pain increase.

"Relashio," he said, and the roped around him, loosened and his was free. Daniel was afraid Jazliac could die, for he didn't even move, but all of a sudden, a small movement appeared in his ches: he was breathing.

Adrian

The hold Heidi had on him was incredibly strong, and even though he knew he was stronger, she had his wand and now Daniel had his and Heidi's wand. He lifted up his gaze to see Lorcan in midair, petrified.
"You won't get away with this," Adrian said, but Heidi clearly ignored him.

"You have..." But before he could finish speaking, he felt a fist in his face. It didn't do much damage, but his nose was bleeding. It had been Heidi. Adrian was surprised, and by each minute that passed by, Heidi surprised him even more.

"Stupefy," he heard a man's voice, surely Daniel's say before, he felt to the ground.
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

82 Reviews

Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:20 am
gleek456 says...

Heidi Plummings

I knelt down immediately when Adrian hit the ground. I couldn't stop crying. Tonight was supposed to be a happy night! No problems, no fighting, just enjoying ourselves. I felt an arm around me. I looked up to see Daniel.

"How are they?" I asked with a worried tone.

"Jazz is still unconscious, but he's still breathing. Astral is nearly unconscious, but she's crying rivers," he replied. I stand up, and walk towards Astral, who was crying a lot. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Astral? You and jazz are going to be okay," I assured her. I quickly wipe away the tears in both her's and mine's eyes. I turn to Daniel and smile.

"They're going to be okay, right?" I asked. Daniel nodded.

"Hope so," he replied. I smiled. I wonder what's happening back at the ball.

"You know, I was going to ask you to the ball," I said.

180 Reviews

Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:32 am
View Likes
pudin.junidf says...

Daniel
He was startled by Heidi's comment. If only she knew that he was going to ask her too, but since everything had been quite hectic, never really had the chance to do so. His white cheeks turned pink, and he thanked the darkness for hiding such embarrasing moment.

"Oh really,?" he asked, smiling crookedly, but struggling to find the right words. " Well, umm...that's...awesome." He said looking down at Astral who seemed to have passed out, but at least the expression on her face seemed more peaceful now.

"The real problem here is Jazliac," Daniel said, changing the subject dramatically. "We need to do something with all those injuries." he got up and went to where Jazliac's wounded body was laying. He had never tried to heal the injuries caused by the Sectumsempra curse, but he gave it a shot. He directed his wand towards each of Jazliac's wounds, and still frightened, whispered: "Vulnera Sanentur." Very slowly the blood started to disappear, and as he kept repeating the spell, the wounds started to close and heal, until there was almost no mark in his body.

"Where did you learn to do that?" Heidi asked him, but he just shrugged and started trying to lift Jazliac up, while she tried to help Astral to her feet.

"By the way, would you like to come with me to what's left of the ball?" Daniel asked Heidi while they made their way out of the Forbidden Forest,leaving Lorcan and Adrian behind. Heidi looked at him unimpressed but a wide smile formed in her face and she nodded greedily.

"You finally did it, mate," said a voice almost in a whisper. They all turned to Jazliac who opened his eyes and was smiling at them.
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

82 Reviews

Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:56 am
gleek456 says...

Heidi Plummings

"Jazliac! You're awake! Thank goodness," I said, putting my free hand over my heart.

"Well?" he asked warily. I looked at Jazz with a confused face. "What's your answer?" I smiled and looked at Daniel.

"Of course," I said happily. Daniel smiled back.

We reached the school, and me and Daniel take them to the infirmary. When the nurse saw Astral and Jazliac, she gasped.

"What happened?" she asked. She quickly rushed over and helped us lay them down on the beds.

"Um, the girl over here has some traumatic issues," I lied. "She threw a fit outside and ended up like this. The boy, attempted to calm her down," I finished. Hopefully, this lie worked. The nurse nodded as if she understood.

"Young trauma," she said, nodding. I smiled sweetly, before taking Daniel's hand and leading him outside the infirmary.

(Hope the lie was okay!)

42 Reviews

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:14 am

Astral ¬ Wooooah....LOTS of posts!

Young trauma? Somehow, I couldn't help but laugh silently, after all we'd been through. The Hospital Ward was empty, but all I could think about was Jazz. I crawled out of my bed over to his.
"Are you OK?" I asked.
"Yeah..." He said, giving me a crooked smile. "But Danny and Heidi are finally going out...kinda!"
"I know! It's great..." I lasped into silence. I sat on his bed, careful not to hurt him, and sighed. "Thankyou for coming," I said. I owed him, and Heidi, and Daniel. "Without you and them, I would have died," I whispered.

Lorcan ¬

Furious didn't cover it. Absolutle Rage didn't cover it. I was going to hurt them so badly- nothing like today.
It is easy for love to curdle into hate, and then fade into cold indifference...
Whilst hanging upside down, I remembered one of my Mum's sayings. It got a plan boiling in my mind, but most importantly, it would hurt Astral more than any of them. I smiled.
"Do you want help?" Adrian asked.
"Think about that one,"
He brought me down, and I scrambled for my wand. "What happened to your face?" I asked.
"Heidi," He smiled. I raised a quizzical eyebrow at him.
"You don't....like her...."
"No!"
I smirked. I felt claws rake through my back; gasping, I turned. The man that had been a Werewolf was free.
"Stupify!" I cried it at the same time as Adrian, and the man froze.
"Accio Broom!" Thiry second later, my broom arrived. "Get on- let's go!"
Signature Pending

180 Reviews

Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:05 pm
pudin.junidf says...

Adrian

He woke up after a while, his head hurting a little from the impact he had had on the ground. He reached for his wand and stared at Lorcan who was still hanging in the air.

"Liberacorpus," he said, pointing his wand towards Lorcan's floating body and with a thud he fell to the ground. Moments later he also started to wake up. Adrian knew that he had to prepared himself to Lorcan's rage and effectively, Lorcan was enraged as soon as he woke up, and requested his broom with a demanding voice.

They jumped into Lorcan's wall and returned to the castle. The sound of the music coming from the Great Hall was still sounding which meant that the ball wasn't over. Before going back to the ball though, they both headed towards the Slytherin common room. Although Adrian was a slytherin, he never quite got used to the greenish light in their common room.

"My date's waiting Lorcan," He said with a sigh, as he sank in one of the couches.

"She can wait, can't she?" Lorcan said, glaring at him. " And she was more into me than she was into you pal, so stop complaining." Lorcan's glare made him stop talking about the ball for he knew that there was something going up in Lorcan's mind.

Daniel

He felt Heidi's hand grab his and pull him out of the infirmary. A wide smile appeared in his face and he followed Heidi, who was walking in front and kept turning back. After all they had been through that night, a sudden rush of elation ran through him. He couldn't help it, it was just like fireworks in his insides. A part of him though, felt a little guilty because his friends were still in the infirmary.

They reached the ball, hand in hand, and examined the place first.

"Come on," He said, noe leading the way into the dancing crowd of people. The music was slow so it was easier for him to find a place for them. Heidi looked at him, a bit terrified, but he simply smiled at her, while preparing to dance. His left hand dound its way to her waist and pulled he closer, while she placed her hand on his shoulder.

"I'm not much of a dancer," Heidi, told him, almost in a whisper.

"Doesn't matter, I'll teach you," Daniel answered as they started swaying to the sound of the music.
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

82 Reviews

Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:46 pm
View Likes
gleek456 says...

Heidi Plummings

Me and Daniel reached the Great Hall, to see everyone still enjoying the ball. I was still holding Daniel's hand. I notice something bursting inside of me, which made me want to laugh and blush. Daniel led me to the dancefloor.

"I'm not much of a dancer," I say with a soft, yet terrified voice.

"Doesn't matter, I'll teach you," Daniel replied. We started swaying to the slow music. My attention was towards our feet, hoping I wouldn't step on his foot. Daniel cleared his throat, and I looked up.

"Looking at your feet will only make you more nervous," he said with a bit of laughter in his voice. I laughed and nodded.

"Oh, sorry," I say with a worried voice. Idiot! I am just making a fool out of myself. I let out a sigh.

(Hope I portrayed Daniel right!)

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:48 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Wow...poor...poor Jaz. Haha. And sorry for the long post

Jazliac:

"Petrificus Totalus! Petrificus Totalus! Petrificus Totalus! Petrificus Totalus!" I heard Lorcan say.

The four of us, Astral, Heidi, Daniel, and I, were petrified. Lorcan's nose was still had a river of blood coming from his nose from me punching him. Wiping it away, he came up to me, planting a hard kick right in my stomach. Although I was petrified, the kick still hurt profusely. I was actually glad I was petrified at that moment. That was, Lorcan couldn't get a reaction from me.

"Serpensortia!" Lorcan whispered venomously, and a snake appeared in front of Daniel and Heidi.

"Sectumsempra!" Adrian said, and lacerations appeared all over Astral's body.

"Flipendo!" Lorcan shouted, and Astral was flung backwards, her body stopping when it made contact with a tree. Her body slumped down. Lorcan turned back to me.

"Legilimens..." Lorcan started. No! I screamed mentally as Lorcan continued "Obliviate!"

"NO!" Astral screamed through her sobs. "Expeliarmus!" Lorcan's wand flew from his hand. Astral destroyed the snake and unfroze us all.

"Crucio!" Lorcan yelled, directed towards me. I doubled over, pain roaring through my body unlike anything I had ever felt before. Screams rattled my throat, and I could hardly catch my breath as the excrusiating pain tore through my body like a blaze. I couldn't focus on anything else, not what Daniel and Heidi were saying, not even Astral. It felt as if the sun was trapped inside of me and I was being stabbed by a million knives.

The next thing I knew, ropes surrounded me, cutting into my already wounded flesh, causing my screams to increase, tearing at my throat, they were so loud, I hadn't known something could be so loud.

It seemed as if Heidi and Daniel were yelling, but I couldn't hear, my own screams and the pain in my body too loud for me to hear anything else. Lorcan approached me once again, and laid yet another kick onto my body.

And then everything drew black.

My sleep started to wear off, but I felt so - weak. So - hurt. Where am I? I thought to myself, my eyes still shut tight, begging for sleep to come again to get away from the pain still in my body, though it was nothing compared to the Crucio curse. Then I remembered.The forbidden forest. But how was I moving? Who cares I thought, So...tired...

When my head cleared away the drowsiness, I heard Daniel's voice say "By the way, would you like to come with me to what's left of the ball?"

I peeled my eyes open and felt a smile spread across my face as I said in the strongest voice I could muster "You finally did it, mate,"

"Jazliac! You're awake! Thank goodness," Heidi said, relieved.

"Well?" I said, lifting my head slightly. Her face depicted confusion. "What's your answer?"

"Of course," She said with a smile.

Daniel and Heidi took us to the infirmary, and the nurse immediately began to tend to Astral and I.

"What happened?" she asked as she put us into beds.

"Um, the girl over here has some traumatic issues," Heidi said. Is she really...covering for Lorcan? "She threw a fit outside and ended up like this. The boy, attempted to calm her down,"

"Young trauma," I heard the nurse say.

I closed my eyes, welcoming the warmth and comfort of the bed I had been placed on.

"Are you OK?" I heard Astral's familiar voice ask.

Opening my eyes, I gave her a crooked smileand said, "Yeah...But Danny and Heidi are finally going out...kinda!"

"I know! It's great..." She said, then grew quiet.

She sat on the edge of the bed carefully, and said with a sigh, "Thank you for coming," She continued in a whisper, "Without you and them, I would have died,"

"Astral," I said softly, so not to damage my throat any further, "You don't have to thank me," I paused, catching my breath, then continued,"you do not have to thank me, for saving your life."

She smiled, and I took her hand in mine. "You do, however, have to tell me..." I hesitated, worried about telling her what I'd forgotten.

"What is it, Jaz?" She asked softly.

"Could you tell me...what it was that happened...in the owlrey. I remember going up...but everything else is blank...until I got to class."
Live, Love, Laugh

42 Reviews

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:17 pm

Astral ¬

Tears welled up in my eyes. "Oh, Jazz," I squeezed his hand. "We... I sent my message off in the Owlrey, and you walked in, then sent off your owl..." I squeezed my eyes shut. "You asked what my letter said... and I said it was about the dress, and I asked you... I asked you... if... you had any request. You said it had to be different shades of pink and a bonnent that tied under my chin..." I laughed and swiped away the tears.

I laughed, trying to imagine me in a dress like that.
"I'll see what I can do," I chuckled, giving him a fake curtsy. He gave a low bow back. I smiled and held out my hand.
"Care to dance?" He nodded his head, and swept towards me. He took my hand and twirled me round. I laughed, a wide smile crossing my face. "At least I know my partner hasn't got two left feet!"
He chuckled, saying: "So you're accepting my offer?"
I frowned, "I already did, didn't I?"
"Well, yes but ... it didn't seem very ... true,"

"I said I'd see what I could do...then we danced, and I officialy said yes to your offer,"
I searched his face for any kind of recognition. I sighed and lay back on the bed. "I wish you could remember- it was my most favourite memory being here at Hogwarts."
"Really?"
"Really."
Signature Pending

Almost all absurdity of conduct rises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble.
— Samuel Johnson