z

Young Writers Society

Young Ninjas

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Fri May 05, 2006 1:27 am
zelithon says...

OOc: Me scared of dogs? Even my character? You did that just to mess with me.

Ellexa cringed, she hated little kids almost as much as she was scared of dogs. Ellexa was scared of dogs with good reason though, or so she thought. She was allergic and was bitten by a rotwieler when she was 5 and still not completly in control of her powers.

Ellexa turned to glare at naruto. If it wern't for him she would not be in this perdiciment in the first place. With any luck there would be money left over she could buy candy. Ellexa loved candy.
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sat May 13, 2006 2:46 am
Karma says...

(OOC: We should insert a bit more action into this...)
My Karma Ran Over My Dogma
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

Reviews: 0
Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:25 am
AmberKun says...

Dynamo wrote:(By the way, the school our characters are in is an ordinary highschool. And yes, I am making another character. You're alowed to do that as long as you keep them enroled with the story.)

Name: Naruto Usamaki
Appearance: Orange and blue track suit, blue running shoes, wears goggles on his forehead, yellow spiked hair, blue eyes, height "short."
Jutsu: Shadow Clone Jutsu (makes real life duplications of himself, the amount is almost limitless)
Inheritance Powers: Powers from the nine tailed fox demon (when the fox demon sealed in his body is released, he becomes extremely powerful) He can only use this power when he's angry.
History: A nine tailed fox demon, one of the most dangerous demons in the world, threatened to destroy a certain part of the world. The only way to get rid of the demon was to seal it into the body of a human. Naruto was the person chosen for this, he was only a baby when it happened, though. But, He still hasn't realized this power yet.
Bio: Naruto pulls lot's of pranks to get attention from his peers (he gets into trouble a lot because of this), he's as sharp as a marble (meaning he's not too bright), he's naturally a happy person but easily gets angry or jelous. He's outgoing and bursting with confidence.

(If anyone thinks I'm being cheap with my characters' powers, don't get mad. Because, you are encuraged to do the same. Ninja are supposed to be super powerful.)

Be creative when it comes to your powers. Anything you can think of can be a jutsu or inheritance power, just don't get the concept of the two mixed up.

TYLOR! (yes this is sam) You are so stupid! no offence this is your booka nd all but. HOW CAN YOU SPELL UZUMAKI WRONG!!!!! Your in Japan!! your so stupid!! You should even know what an uzumaki is you idiot!!!!!!! By the way, sorry for inerfiering, but i want you to come home, Kamui is an A... Yeah, he's an idiot. Maybe you don't now because you arent interested in the naruto series anymore, or are you?! Darnit I forgot to take my pillz!!! Just PLEASE say their names correctly? I get pissed for some reason when people can't spell their names. I'll pm you later maybe my personish, but she is kinda... Well.... Ummmm..... Unknown and people think she is a crazy evil killing machine, but oh well. By teh way her name is Amber. I may have told you (or not) before you went to japan! bye! (for now....)

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:33 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

What the hell was that. You need to chill, and plus its not the same thing as the manga or anime show. Its HIS story book, so HE can do what ever he wants to do with it. He has OWNERSHIP of this, and nobody can tell him otherwise. Remember that next time you post hate mail.

Plus this site isn't for hate mail or such things like your post, its for critiquing and editing. Making friends and such. We are a family of writers. Don't freak out if it isn't just like the show or manga, its his variation.

That was uncalled for.

DQ
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

Reviews: 0
Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:49 am
AmberKun says...

he doesn't care cause I'm his siter in real life! i said sorry for the post, people should know that siblings fight with eachother!!! so sorry! I didn't mean to disturb you or anything. Wow. how annoying, people can't just ignore. -.-
You say I'm ignorrant, at least ignorrance is changeable. Your stupidity is forever. =3

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:56 am
misspriss says...

*deleted due to dead state of storybook*
Last edited by misspriss on Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:30 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

Siblings or not, not everyone knows that. Just Chill, and take that stuff over pm's and at home, don't spam the thread with such posts. So Chill and take it somewhere else.

Sorry misspriss, i think this is pretty much dead beyond all recovery, most of the people who were once in this are most likely gone. It could possibly be started again. Just completely restart it.

DQ
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

Random avatar

Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:58 am
misspriss says...

*deleted due to the dead state of storybook*
Last edited by misspriss on Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Random avatar

Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:00 am
misspriss says...

Oh darn. I just read your post DQ. Phooey.

If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
— Mo Willems