z

Young Writers Society

3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:27 am
Justagirl says...

Faye

I opened my eyes. I was miraculously not dead. I almost grinned at my luck. Then, I heard angry voices and yelling ambove all the screw sand battle cries. I turned my head and saw Kora, Gabe, and Ash all fighting over... Someone, it looked like a girl's body.

Suddenly, a shape broke out from the shadows. What was it? I moved a little closer to it, glad no one had yet realized that I was conscious. It was heading towards Kora, Ash, and Gabe, becoming more human-like as it went. I brought myself u steadily to my feet and started staggering towards it. It was too intent on it's prey to notice me.

"Kora!" I tried to yell, but it came out as a croak. Still, they did not notice this shadow-person coming towards them.

I realized it was going to kIll them . Ash, who had been one of our first members of the Ivory Fangs. Kora, the sweet new girl with great aim. Gabe, our informant on The Sayers and the innocent little fourteen-year old who I'd only just met. Of course it was going to kill them, it was a battle. But, I was going to try and stop it.

I walked faster, catching myself before I fell whenever I tripped and gaining speed through the fighting bodies.

The shadow-man was almost there. I gave another lurch forwards and tackled him. Except, I went right through him. I heard a screech of pain (his, mine, or both of ours?) then everything was dark. Again.
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

Reviews: 0
Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:23 am
latinoburn says...

Neo

For a minute all you could was the swings of fists, various weapons and cries of pain for different people. Of course, all that chaos we because of me. You could say the one I was fighting now had super speed. Cause man has was makin me dizy runnig around like this. I continued to try and interpreter his next direction but he grew faster and faster. On top of that he was taunting me. Who did this guy take me for? ME! Of all people ME! Ohhh hes a dead man.

"Okay this is getting annoying now."

I set out a giant shield in his direction and he hurtled right into it. Idiot. He was dizzy, almost boozing around in circles like you would see in cartoons.

"Fall down dammit!"

I lost patience again and just shot him in the head. I turned towards this girl on the ground and I was aiming to hit her when a giant arrow totally berserk her. AGAIN? Ugh.

"Hey! I wanted to kill her!"
Dear those reading.

AM I MAKING YOU YELL IN YOUR HEAD?!?!?!?!

Sincerely, Caps Locks.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:35 am
View Likes
emwolf1998 says...

Kora

Ash started yelling at Gabe. I knew it was worng timing, but he really felt something her, I was kind of jealous. I had no idea what was going on in his head, and I also didn't know what she was to him. Why would she be anything to him? She's a Sayer, what could she have done for him in the past. She could have spared his life, but that didn't make sense, his feelings were stronger.

"Hey I wanted to kill her," I heard a guy say form across the battlefield, he bagan to walk forward. I looked back at Gabe and Ash. She was still yelling.

"Gabe.... Who's side are you on?" The innocent words escaped my mouth, I sounded like a little 3 year old asking thier mommy for a puppy. My skin turned pink and blue stripes. I looked like a piece of cotton candy. Suddenly I saw Faye run straight through the guy who wanted to kill her. Seeing what this has gotten me, I should have let him. "Guys Faye needs help!" I said looking to Ash and Gabe. Ash glared at Gabe, then he went for his gun. He wouldn't.. would he. Then suddenly a blast of acid got inches away from Gabes hand, and centimeters away from my side. "What is going on here. We can't all going around trying to hurt eachother!! We are suppose to be working together!" I yelled. Paul was blasting Gabe, Gabe was trying to shoot Ash, and Ash was yelling at Gabe. This was a disaster! I guess everyone had some issues after this intense battle.

I ran to Fayes side. She was still breathing that was good. Ash and Paul came to help her also.

"We just needed someone to stay with her in the sub station, untill she regains concioness," I said, we all had to help eachother, and getting her back in health,was most likey one of our biggest obsicles right now.
~Wolf~

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:28 am
Apple says...

I don't know what to do so I'll play it by ear. :D But I do like that Kora and Gabe bad idea, Em. That sounds like it would be fun to do. For now though I'll keep him good but just full of hate. Maybe his mood will change or maybe it'll darken, who knows?

Gabe Patterson:

The acid burnt even though it didn't come in contact with my skin. My fingers itched at the holster of my gun. I wanted to seize it and shoot Ash down, I wanted Jen's life to be avenged! Shadows carressed the curves in Ash's face making her look menacing, her wings fanned out like she was readying to run me through. At this distance she probably could. I gritted my back teeth together. They were turning against me. Everyone was turning against me! Well I wasn't going to let that happen! No one beat Gabriel Patterson and got away with it! Nobody! My eyes darted towards Kora. Her mouth opened and closed, her eyes growing wide.

I couldn't...No, Jen was first priority! She took care of me when no one else would. I glanced down at her body feeling the anger beginning to reform like a towering beast. I would die if I charged at Ash now, she and her back up would rip me to shreads. I had to be cunning and living with the Sayers had taught me well.

"What are you doing?" I shouted at Ash, trying to find the person who has shot the acid ball. When I got my hands around their neck, they were dead. "I'm not the enemy, Ash, the Sayers are!" My voice turned hoarse and I forced any kind of sadness into the darkness of my heart. I couldn't show the weakness or else I was screwed! The mask of anger on Ash's face flinched. I widened my eyes at her trying to play on the innocence in my features. "I'm here to help you, do you really think that I'd try and shoot you?!"

She didn't say anything and that was exactly what I had hoped for. Grabbing at my gun, I stepped forward.

"Don't-!" Ash shouted, followed by Kora's screams of horror, though I didn't give her any time to finish. I barged past her and charged towards Faye. I at least owed it to her to help. Glancing over my shoulder my eyes froze on Jen's fallen body. If the Sayers didn't kill the Ivory Fangs there was going to be questions, and some that I just did not want to answer. A scream blasted by my ears. My head snapped up to see a tall girl running towards me. She was new. Raising my gun, I pointed it at her head. For now I had to play the game. I had to play my innocence, and then I'd strike. I pulled back on trigger.

For Jen!
I spy!

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:17 am
SubjectBlue says...

The little sayer idiot started crying over Jen's body, Then got up. boy, was he angry.
He drew his gun at a team member- but then there was me, next time- I'm not gonna miss the little bastard's hand.
I saw faye crawling and tackling air- wait, was that moving?

"Noah! Take care of your girlfriend, will you?!" I yelled at my so called commander, who immediately charged gallantly, Neo with him- Neo, deadly, cruel. I will have to keep an eye on this one

"Gabe! If you won't put the fu**ing gun down now- you'll never be able to use that hand again!" I yelled at him, He looked at me, obviously and obliviously frenzied- And I returned a look.
He realized he can't stare me down- and with it came the realization who I am.
"No... It can't be" he muttered.
I smiled at him: "Yes gabby, Lance isn't dead yet- too bad for you..."
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html

199 Reviews

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:31 am
Apple says...

OOC: Er Subject, Gabe is fighting against the Sayers now. He's left Ash and them to help Faye. :D Don't worry, you'll get your chance, eager beaver; Gabe may show his true colours soon. May, I don't know if I want him to be evil yet. Dang this is so hard!
I spy!

83 Reviews

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:46 pm
SubjectBlue says...

sorry about it- I don't know how I missed your post.
Ignore what shouldn't be there as I feel like it would be super complex to edit.
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

For Free!
topic86079.html

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:06 am
Sierra says...

(Hehe, sorry I haven't posted in forever. I am incredibly lazy, and my alert notification doesn't seem to be working. Yeah . . .)
Noah
Slash. My knife buried deep in the boy's chest. Blood ran down over my fingers, but I barely noticed. The ground was already slick with it, my skin and clothes smeared with bright redness. What difference would a little more make? I pulled the knife out and he fell, just another body.

Across the room, I saw Faye on the ground, Ash, Paul, and Kora around her. Should I go to her? I wanted to, so badly it hurt, but I had to stay and fight. She would be safe with them. "Stay safe." I whispered, but I knew she couldn't hear me. "Stay alive."

A bullet flew past me, almost too fast to see. Someone behind screamed, reminding me I was still in a battle. Time would not stop for me. I swore under my breath and stretched out a hand, like I was reaching toward the girl with the gun. I closed my fist and she crumpled to the ground.
What a shame,
We used to be such fragile broken things.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:52 am
emwolf1998 says...

Kora

Everyone who was there, crowded around Faye. "Come on, Let's get her in the sub station," I suggested a decision.

"Yeah, let's get her away from this, Why don't you stay with her, Kora," Paul said. Why me.. who knows. We all lifted her, and slid around the walls some that we were less noticiable. Gabe attemped to help, but he was attacted to the dead girls body. So he stayed with her, instead of helping. Again.. still kinda jealous. Finally laying Faye on some train seats, I took the seats behind her, and jept my bow loaded incase anyone is to come in the sub station. They won't make it past the entrance. But until that is to happen or unless it happens at all, I was to sit and think. About what though...
~Wolf~

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:25 am
BrooklynWriter says...

Ash

As we carried Faye to the sub station, I watched as Gabe stayed back to keep an eye on that stupid dead Sayer. My wrist ached to throw a shuriken at his head. He deserved it. He seriously needed to figure out where his loyalties lay. Then I looked up at Paul. He was powerful, and that acid was amazing. He was very brave to hurl a ball of acid at Gabe who had a freaking gun for God's sake. Now that Gabe wasn't near me, I started to calm down, and feel a little bit more secure. But he was still part of the Ivory Fangs. I didn't think I could ever trust him again after that. Had I just made a new enemy? I really didn't need another enemy.

83 Reviews

Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:32 pm
SubjectBlue says...

I rested faye gently on an orange plastic bench.
I turned to kora: "keep watch over her." I commanded, then stepped out, accompanied by Ash- why did she looked at me so warmly? I wanted to kill her just an hour ago.- I didn't mind, though, it was surprisingly pleasant to be respected and liked. Being taken away from my family, now dead, made me forget that- I never had the chance to say goodbye...
well, I will never be the same, warmth, emotion- were taken from me- but there was no way anyone was going to take away my new family, I'm no longer the victim, let my enemies fear.

I walked out of the cart quickly, my knife already sunk in a sayer's back. my hands were now partially liquid- and hissed fright fully as I ducked an attack and gave an intestines devouring fist, then spun sideways on my hilt, sending a blast of liquid right between a Sayer's face, melting his face alongside half of his head- the body collapsed to the earth, his gun rolling away.
A fist landed on my jaw, I could taste my blood. I sent a deadly fist which was avoided inhumanly swiftly- then another fist landed on my ribcage, drawn back in pain- smoking. I grinned- and grabbed his face- it wasn't pretty...
Gabe still cried over Jen's body, I knew right there, he'll never come back the same- I could see the hatred in his eyes.
I ran toward Noah and Neo- who were in the middle of the fighting, I only realized the Sayer behind me after he landed from a 30 feet height- I smiled at the sound of flapping wings- it's nice when you know someone got your back.

It only took 5 more minutes before the fighting ceased.

For Free!
topic86079.html

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:06 am
BrooklynWriter says...

Ash

"This is crazy," I said to Kora. "I don't even know who to trust anymore. I thought the point of the group was to help each other out and protect one another. Where does this leave us?" Silent tears were streaming down my face. I was so ashamed of them, that I turned my face away from her.

"Where does that leave Gabe?" Kora asked.

"You aren't seriously feeling bad for that loser are you?" She shrugged.

"Kori, he basically abandoned the fight to cry over that dead Sayer." I hissed venomesly.

She turned a striped red and blue.

"I'm sorry, but how can you trust someone who does something like that?"

And speak of the devil, here he came now.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:01 am
latinoburn says...

Neo

Noah and I have been fighting for the past ten minutes while everyone was having a conversation? Oh yeah, go figure. This was annoying me.

"Noah, get down." he followed my command.

I took scrap of metal and morphed them into a little wall, while I moved my hands toward the burning building hoping that I'd get lucky. I did, this guy's mutant potential was just what I needed, his fire could burn metal. I took my blazing wall and flung it across the rest of the Sayers. Yea, your welcome. Helping Noah up, I quickly turned around to the scene, Gabe just walked in; Karma.

"What the hell is going on?" Noah beside me with the same reaction; Yea, we were pissed.
Dear those reading.

AM I MAKING YOU YELL IN YOUR HEAD?!?!?!?!

Sincerely, Caps Locks.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:58 am
emwolf1998 says...

Kora

I sat there waiting for anything to happen then Ash walks in, and we began talking. Somehow we got on the conversation of Gabe and how he was still crying over the Sayer. I really did care about him. I didn't want to insault him and i kinda accpeted what he was doing.... I guess if you really like someone, you will take in thier flaws. Oh look here he comes now, just walking in all normal. I will still question him. I won't forget, i will find out why he did what he did.
~Wolf~

199 Reviews

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:22 am
Apple says...

Now I am not sure what I wrote but I thought I might as well slap something together. I hope this works, I really wanted to post something important.

Gabe Patterson:

Did I know what to say to any of these people? No, so when I reached them, I fell silent. My hands itched, my eyes felt hot and my whole body felt hollow. Ash and Paul gave me twisted looks of hatred. I didn't want to see any of that so I kept my eyes positioned on Faye's body. There was a blow to her head, her eyes crinkled up in pain. Dropping onto my knees, I crawled closer to her body. I had come to tell them that I was leaving, returning back to my life on the street. I don't know where the idea had come from but I felt like my time with them had come to its end. Although, seeing Faye like this made my heart twinge at an even more awkward angle then it was already set.

Faye looked cold and in pain. If Jen were still alive she would be able to heal up that wound, she was after all a healer. I could see Kora in the corner of my eyes, her skin jumping to different colours. I wanted to say something, anything, but that wouldn't sound assuring when my face was streaked with red.

"What are you doing?" Noah asked, giving me a sharp look. I didn't need to look up to know that he was probably also feeling a sizzling hate for me. Fine, let them be that way! If I couldn't even cry over someone's body who I had known for most of this fallout then heck, I don't need people like them! I was better on my own. I didn't reply. Stretching out my fingers, I put them on Faye's cool forehead. I could feel the pulse under her skin. If only I had a mutation, it would've been a lot easier. Kora suddenly gasped beside me, knocking me out of my thoughts. More gasps sounded around the group and an uncertain gurgle. I looked down at my fingers to see Faye's cut beginning to reform together, the blood and bruising dissapearing. I pulled my hand away with a shout, my arms immediately errupting into pins and needles.

"T-that's impossible..." I felt the words leave my mouth.

Faye's eyes suddenly flickered back and she gasped in a full breath of air. "Faye!" Noah shouted, leaning over her bewildered face.
I spy!

I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing