z

Young Writers Society

3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:18 am
View Likes
SubjectBlue says...

He had me, I'll give him that. but the jumpy one wasn't going to get me that fast. As she jumped claws drawn, I changed into acid and collided into her, the sound she made was... inhuman I guess, at that point her friend was already prepared for another round. I looked at the rubble, I could kill these two, but what for? my haven was already ruined.
I raised a hand- gesturing a pause: "Can we talk about it?"
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:56 pm
Justagirl says...

(OOC:
Justagirl wrote:Ok, Ebony Souls or Ivory Fangs? Your choice guys, I like them both - I just need your opinions.
Continue this discussion in our discussion topic.)
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:35 pm
Apple says...

Gabriel Gabe/Gabby Patterson:

"No," I whispered staring at the car in front of me. Already stranger danger was whirring inside of my head though really when the world was destroyed and everyone was starting adopt freaky powers you needed more people like this. My eyes froze on the knife and I gulped. Faye barged my chest and looked down at me quizzically. Alright, so she wasn't scared of the guy with the knife...I looked over at Noah to see him advancing on the tattoo covered seventeen year old.

"Well?" Noah asked, resting his hand on the door of the car. "Where is it?

So they were going to do this. I stood up and scratched the back of my neck. Already the pain had dulled away to a useless pinching feeling at the tip of my spine, though that was better then the feeling of fire ants eating at my flesh.

"I'm entirely sure it's still there," I said, stumbling towards the car. "I think the Sayers would've moved to a different location once they kicked me out but they are lazy. It's an old ambulance warehouse at the end of town, if I am correct, you'll find everything you need from bandaids to shock machines."
I spy!

297 Reviews

Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:04 pm
Justagirl says...

Faye

Truthfully, I didn't trust the guy at all, but since he hadn't immediately attacked us I was feeling hopeful. I mean, the only things we had with us was the machete, the medicals kit, and my dagger (but he didn't know about it) so why would he want to kill us?

I touched Noah's arm and he turned towards me. Catching Gabriel's eye I stared importantly at 'Steelth' for a second the back at him, hoping he'd get the idea to keep an eye on the guy while I talked things over with Noah.

"What should we do?" I murmered into Noah's ear.

"Well, I know you won't like this," He replies, "but I think we should leave Gabe - use him as a distraction - and get the hell out of here."

My eyes widened at this. Gabriel couldn't be more than 14! He was just a kid and we were going to leave him to this 17 or 18 year old who looked like he could kill a lion with a look? But, he was Noah... He'd been this way the longest and I trusted him to make these decisions... "Ok, how're we going to do this?"

He explained and I went back to Gabe.

"We're going to make a run for it," I said quietly so 'Steelth' couldn't hear. "I'm going to throw this dagger at the guy" - I handed him my boot dagger, I had plenty more - "to distract him while you and Noah make a run for it, ok?" I knew that Noah wouldn't actually bring Gabe and I'd probably be able to outrun 'Steelth', it was all a matter of where I threw the dagger from.

"Ok," Agreed Gabe.

"Just go along with it." Added Noah.

"Ok," I said loudly, "we'll take a ride."

I watched as Noah brought Gabe up and started helping him walk slowly to the car. I quickly brought myself to the driver's side of the car then threw my dagger at 'Steelth'.

"Hey!" I could tell he was angry now.

Noah had dropped Gabriel on the ground and was almost behind a building while I'd taken off behind a trash can then moved into a twisting alleyway that I knew well.
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:36 pm
Sierra says...

(Hey, people!!! I AM FINALLY HERE!! Hold your applause!! Sorry I wasn't here for the first few days, there was absolutely NO INTERNET at my uncle's house. I had to just sit and stare at the wall and wonder what all of you were doing. So, Nixy no longer has to godmod my character. I hope she hasn't made him out to be too weird =P)
What a shame,
We used to be such fragile broken things.

297 Reviews

Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:52 pm
Justagirl says...

(OOC: *Glomps* SAR-SAR!!!!! Welcome back. I've acknowledged you. Now post something. Please. XD)

Reviews: 0
Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:04 pm
latinoburn says...

Neo

Okay, so obviously I could tell the how these three felt: awkward, scared, suspicious, and surprised. They continued to give each other scarce eye contact and mumble inaudibly. I raised my eyebrow and waited. I didn't exactly know what they were talking about, or planning to do at all; but who knows? I might not run into a couple of people that I don't want to stab a couple of times again. Hell, were these three lucky.

"Ok," the girl kinda yelled, "we'll go."
You couldn't say I wasn't surprised, I kinda fell into my own thoughts well they were debating. They walked quickly to the car, and I was about to turn towards the car when a sexy-looking knife came towards me. I flicked my wrist by reflex, I could only stop the knife enough for it to slit my skin, no harsh damage. So I had admit, I was pretty peeved at them right about now.

"Hey!" I yelled after, but they were on their feet, dashing. I went from pissed, to annoyed; but I still was not about to let these guys go, I was tired of being on my own. I raised my arms, both one arm down, and brought the other down after, I kept doing this for a while. Cars, glass, knifes, and industrial parts all came flying down right in front their direction. In about five minutes, I create a three-story high, 30 ft wide, and 10 ft long wall of sheer metal. I fell to my knees, I was exhausted. Shouldn't have over done it. They stopped in front of the wall, but only the man turned around. I heard wheezing; must of been the kid. I sighed.

"Okay, so maybe I came on too strong," I made small-talk, "I'm not here to kill you. I nailed a couple of jackasses last night and I got some food in the trunk that I can pass you guys. I'm not here to trick you, or stab you, or rob you. I just came to help out. Whatever you guys need, I can help. Like you're problem with the Sayers, I heard rumor about how they broke a kid's arm and screwed him over. I could get some revenge on his behalf." I walked towards at a paced speed. I raised arm a bit and the girls dagger rose from the ground and glided back to her." I put my hand out.

"My name is Neo, Neo Jacques. Whats yours?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELCOME BACK SIERRA!!
Dear those reading.

AM I MAKING YOU YELL IN YOUR HEAD?!?!?!?!

Sincerely, Caps Locks.

61 Reviews

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:21 pm
Sierra says...

NOAH (Hehe, sorry, I mixed up my Escapee's charrie name with my 3002 charrie name =P)

"My name is Neo, Neo Jacques. Whats yours?" I just kind of stared at him for a moment, before the words sunk in.
"Noah," I said, but I didn't take his hand. Not quite yet. "And the wall isn't really making me inclined to trust you. Why do you want to help us? What's in it for you? I've never met a person who offers help and doesn't want something in return."

--------------------------------------
Aww, thanks you guys :)
What a shame,

297 Reviews

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:45 pm
Justagirl says...

Faye

I suspiciously took my dagger back from him then looked it over. It was fine. I shrugged and stuck it back in my pocket then walked back to where Neo and Noah were conversing.

"...I've never met a person who offers help and doesn't want something in return." Noah was saying.

It seemed Noah had that figured out... I walked over to Gabe who was still pale from what had happened.

"You ok Gabe?" Was I starting to care for this kid? I wondered as a somewhat motherly feeling came over me.

As I bent down to where he was sitting on the pavement my hair swung forward and I brushed it back. "Gabe?" He was still looking stunned.

"I could've died." I sputtered suddenly. "That guy could've killed me and you would've let him."

"Sorry hun," I said, the motherly feeling going away as he got annoying. "It's a kill or be killed world, everyone knows now, and so do you." I gave him a little smirk then helped him to his feet.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:54 pm
latinoburn says...

Neo

"I've never met a person who offers help and doesn't want something in return." I couldn't help but smile, I was humored right about now. I raised my brow and crossed my arms.

"Well Noah," I started, "if I wanted something in return, when you tricked me back then, don't you think I would've moved the car and asked for a condition? If I wanted something in return, that wall behind you; don't you think I would've made that fort fall on top of you? If I wanted something in return, I really wouldn't have given back that dagger, I would've used it against you" I sighed and rested my shoulders. I continued to try to reason while I decapitated the fort behind them.

"But thats alright," I summoned my car behind me, and leaned on the door, "if it's really what you want, I'll go."
I didn't leave yet though, I had the feeling to give them at least one more chance.

"Your friend looks stunned over there? How old is he? Hes not use to this new world yet, is he?"
Dear those reading.

Sincerely, Caps Locks.

297 Reviews

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:58 pm
Justagirl says...

Faye

Then Neo asked about Gabe. "He's thirteen." I answered, moving part way in front of Gabe. "His arm is broken..."

Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:44 pm
latinoburn says...

Neo

"Hes thirteen, his arm is broken." My eyes widened, now I could see why the girl was so protective of him, and I also understood why he was so stunned. I suddenly had a wave a guilt flow through my body, I did this to him. Simply because I wanted to make friends. I could still hear him breathing hard; it reminded me a Hailey's panting. "Hey sorry man, I didn't mean to hurt you." I started to walk towards him, but I saw the girl grab her dagger again, and I immediately backed off. I couldn't say I wasn't impressed with this guy though.

'A thirteen year old boy surviving in a world like this. Amazing.'I took a good look at his broken arm, then it all hit me, how else would they know where the Sayers hideout was? This was the kid wasn't he? I suddenly felt the need to get back at those guys. It's been a long time since I've had sympathy for anyone. These three....were different..
Dear those reading.

Sincerely, Caps Locks.

297 Reviews

Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:48 pm
Justagirl says...

Faye

"Not. Thirteen." Gabe gasped suddenly. "Fourteen. Almost fifteen..."

"Do you have any medical supplies?" I asked suddenly, realizing - "I think he's in shock or something..."

Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:13 am
latinoburn says...

Neo

"Do you have any medical supplies? He in shock or something.."

"Yea, sorry..again." I said, "I don't any meds, but we've got to be close if the boy says Sayers isn't far away from here." I twisted my hands and started my car. "We can drive or walk, your choice."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
haha, Justa, i think we've been hogging the story here. XD
Dear those reading.

Sincerely, Caps Locks.

61 Reviews

Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:32 am
View Likes
Sierra says...

(NOO!! I had this whole reply written and I liked it and and and . . . I forgot to post it. Yeah. So now, three hours and four posts later, I realize it. Blerg)
What a shame,

I’ll marry the finest banana in the galaxy for you.
— Tuckster