z

Young Writers Society

3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:06 pm
Justagirl says...

Faye
I turned my head back to look at the kid. He was so sad looking with his blue eyes all big, showing his pain. I looked back at Noah and he shrugged, his eyes saying, 'we might as well keep him.'

I gave Noah a small smile then rushed back to the Gabriel kid. "OK, we'll help you. But on one circumstance-"

"-You join our group." Finished Noah.

"Why?" The kid croaked.

"You must know the Sayers hideout and tricks pretty well. So, we're thinking we could use you..." Said Noah as he picked Gabe up and slung him over his shoulder, ignoring the groan of pain that came from doing that.
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

297 Reviews

Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:19 pm
Justagirl says...

(OOC:
Justagirl wrote:... Everyone ok with our group being called Blue and being known because we were lots of blue?
)
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:11 pm
View Likes
Dragonette says...

Mickey~

Wiping sweat from my eyes, I continued to use my foot to push my skateboard along. I only stopped briefly to find the where-abouts of my pursuiters. Jerking to a hault, I pressed my calloused hand to the asfault and tracked their pounding feet through the vibrations of the earth. Finding that they were simply around the corner, I quickly took flight on my board once again. They must of spotted me because I heard one kid yell, "There he is!"
Why me? I grumbled, I never did anything to hurt them. They probably thought I had something valuable in the backpack that was slung over my shoulder. True it contained bullets, and food, but only a small portion of both; pickings had been scarce today and I kept most of my amo safe back at camp. Of course I could've used my gun and get rid of them, but they had weapons too, and by the time I stopped, pulled out my gun, and taken aim they would already be firing at me. Besides, I wasn't a killing kind of guy. So, instead I quickened my speed, determined to out run these guys. Of course I didn't see the stairs until they were right in front of me. Making a split-second decision, I hopped my board on to the railing. My skate board grinded down the metal rail and I thought I'm gonna make it, but that was before I glanced down to my right. See, off the right side of the stairs, a steep drop-off over looks another part of the city. A very steep drop off.

Oh shit, I think as my board tilts too far to the right. Before I know it I'm flying through the air like a bird... if the bird was a penguin. And between you and me, I was screaming in terror.

With a jostle, my movement was slowed slightly as I felt through some kind of tarp. I then bumped against a building, scraping my arm on the brick; landed on a dumpster, and rolled painfully to the broken concrete. For a while I just lay there, then I managed to roll on my back and open my eyes. "Ahhhh." Funny shapes and dull colors swam in front of me, and my rattled brain couldn't make any sense of it. Finally, I saw enough to comprehend that there were two faces above me, looking down on me in suspicion. Long hair fell over their faces and I made the assumption that I was in the presence with two pretty girls. One of them especially made me give her a second look, because I swore her skin was pinker then it should be, and soon I thought I saw poke-a-dots appear. I blinked rappidly, must be my messed up vision. With great effort and a groan, I sat up and gave a weak smile. "Ah, heh heh, top of the mornin' to ya ladies," I said nervously and then grimaced in pain.

>Mickey isn't hurt to badly, just dazed. Thought I'd mention that<
Last edited by Dragonette on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm a JESUS FREAK! (but you can call me a 'Jeek' if you want :D

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

You aren't an official writer unless you're at least slightly mad.

30 Reviews

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:31 pm
View Likes
Dragonette says...

Izzy~

As I walked around town, eating my won burger, I noticed a nice looking restaurant that looked like it might be useful. Just as I was about to check it out, I noticed Wade hiding out in the shadows on the other side of the street. I smiled and walked over, "Nice looking building," I said.

"Yeah, but somebody's already taken it."

I raised one eyebrow. "This late after the bombing, everything is already "owned". Our job is to take from people the things that they think is theirs, and thank them for there service, cause there isn't much left to take besides that." As he thought over my words, I looked through the window to see a kid my age sitting down and eating like he was the queen of England. "Come on, there's two of us and one of him. And even if there wasn't, I would take him anyways."

Wade nodded in agreement and walked over to the building. As we neared the place I noticed the dead bodies littering the area, and all of them looked fresh. Then I noticed nasty crater-like-burns on the bodies, with smoke coming from the injuries and a green tint around the sides. I would bet my money that the guy inside had some kind of venom on him. But I don't think I had to worry about that, because my sensors would worn me of his shooting.

Before me and Wade entered the building, I turned to him and said, "watch my back." Then I flung the door open and called out, "I'd like to order a double cheeseburger, a coke, and" I narrowed my eyes at the boy, "your death." The boy stood up slowly with a wicked smile on his face. I smiled back; I really hope Wade would let me do most of the work, I haven't had a good fight- and then death- in much too long of a time; and then, I charged.

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:43 pm
SubjectBlue says...

As I sat, eating my sandwich, a girl jumped in, demanding my food and life.
Too bad, People became extinct now a days.
As she charged, I changed my hands into acid, while shooting at her at the same time, she dodged, but I managed to give her a nice kick, throwing her behind a shelf.
That would have been the end of her, as well, if I wasn't assaulted by a companion of hers, who didn't seem to know much about fighting.
As I punched him in the face, sending him in a daze, the girl leaped towards me again, somehow avoiding a very deadly blast of acid and knocking me to the floor.
Fortunately for me, the blast did hit a support, causing the entire ceiling to collapse on us...
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html

30 Reviews

Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:00 pm
Dragonette says...

Izzy~

"Son of a Bit**!"I yelled when his acid made the ceiling collapse on top of us. Not only did make did it hit my head or make us fall awkwardly on top of each other, but it also had knocked the knife out of my hand. I spat in his eyes and clobbered him in the face. But he kicked me off and shot another blast of acid. Thankfully I had the sense to pick up a broken piece of fallen ceiling to block it. It was enough to save me, but a smoking hole had formed in the plaster. I had to somehow get this guy from behind. I jumped past him and latched myself onto the wall behind him, but he quickly turned to face me. So I leaped to the opposite wall, but he turned again. We did that for a while, me attempting to get behind him, him keeping up with me. If I'm lucky, I'll at least make him dizzy, I thought sarcastically. Then, in the ruble, I saw a gleam and realized that it was my knife. I would be able to throw it at him, if I could only get to it...
Last edited by Dragonette on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

297 Reviews

Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Justagirl says...

(OOC:
Justagirl wrote:Oooh! I like BlueRazors, Ebony, and Indigo... Anyone else for any or those names? Or a different one?

From our discussion topic)

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:04 am
Apple says...

Gabriel "Gabby" Patterson:

Joining their gang…

When the Sayers had kicked me out and broke my arm I had sworn that I would never get involved with gangs again. From what I had seen they were vicious and blood thirsty; I never wanted to return. For three weeks I had been roaming the streets trying to stay out of the Sayer’s way though now here I was, joining another gang and too make matters worse they wanted me to walk back into the Sayers lair!

Crap. Crap. Crap. Poop. Butt.

Yeah, they’re not real swearing words but I am Christian so get over it. Noah placed me onto the ground behind a dumpster and Faye handed him a duffel bag. Please let it be medicine; oh God, please it be!

“What are you going to give him?” Faye asked, sinking to her knees.

I gritted my teeth and rolled my eyes, the throbbing in my head was beginning to sound like a jackhammer pounding against the road.

“I don’t think I can do much so I’ll give him some painkillers for now…but we’re running out of them, and we need bandages to make a makeshift cast.” Noah looked up at Faye through clumps of hair.

She pouted her lips and stood, beginning to walk in circles. Oh brilliant, they didn’t even have enough medical supplies. How did they think that they were going to survive as a proper gang when they could hardly take care of me? Noah grabbed at a small, red box; inside small pills clattered against the cardboard walls as he spilt two of them into the palm of his large hand.

“How are we going to get more?” Faye asked, wrapping her arms around her body.

I grabbed greedily at the meds and swallowed them whole, immediately my headache began to lessen up. Pushing my feet against the ground, I slid my body up against the graffiti covered wall and into a sitting position, wiping sweat from my bow.

“S-steal them,” I said, panting heavily. “And…I know just the place.”
Last edited by Apple on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
I spy!

Reviews: 0
Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:08 am
latinoburn says...

Neo

I grumbled on my food I got last night as I drove through out Manhattan; all was good for now. The only thing annoying me was the muffle on this truck. I looked around for very good car that I could screw with; nothing. The silence was killing me, so I tried to turn on the radio; the truck shut off. Today was not my day.

"Dammit!" I cried. I got out of the car, and opened the engine. As I began to fix up the engine, my right hand kept restraining more and more until I couldn't move it. I continued to fight with the weight, putting all of my strength, I remained in the predicament for a minutes before the feeling ceased. I was completely surprised by this, my arm ended up raising with so much venturousness you could hear it zip through the air. I regained my composure and turn back to fix up my ****load of a truck. I glanced down, where was my truck? I glanced to the sky, my truck was flying 70 miles away from me as I watched. I face palmed; but only for a second because I heard something rise up and flow through air. I peered my eyes into the sun, a black hole grew bigger and bigger and until I realized something was about to hurtle my way. I jumped out its way, and soon enough it pierced to the ground, tossed and rolled a few times before coming to halt.

'Did I just do that?

I squinted to see this object, the smoke cleared and I could only smirk. I just landed myself a jet-black screwed up Dodge Charger.It was almost as if the air was singing the theme song of that legend movie "Iron Man." I raised my hands and rotated, the car rised 10 feet and turned on its wheels. I walked closer, opened the hood and twisted my fingers in a circular motion. Just as before, pieces of the engine hardened, twisted and snapped in place. As I fixed up the car physical look, I couldn't help but noticed the brutal smoke ahead of my direction. I finished this car, started the engine, and drove towards the smoke only out of curiosity.

As I got closer I noticed a variety of shadows, I couldn't get much of a visual, but I could figure there was one girl, man, and a boy leaning on a graffiti covered wall. I drove closer and forced myself to peer. These three, well two, were in a really good condition. The man and the girl, fulls stomach, glistening hair. Hell, you could tell just by their appearance, they get around. The boy looked like he got screwed over by all this smoke. I had no choice. I sped up and parked right in front of their direction. I was about to have my first confrontation with people like me. Just as I did when I first entered this state;

I cocked my head to the right, and my pocket knife hovered in front of them.
"They call me Steelth," I said, "Need a ride?"
Last edited by latinoburn on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dear those reading.

AM I MAKING YOU YELL IN YOUR HEAD?!?!?!?!

Sincerely, Caps Locks.

30 Reviews

Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:17 am
Dragonette says...

Apple, there's more then three people in the group...

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:38 am
View Likes
Apple says...

Did I say three? Oh lordy, I did! Sorry, doing maths and writing at the same time are a terrible combination. I'll change it. :D
I spy!

30 Reviews

Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:41 am
Dragonette says...

Haha X)

297 Reviews

Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:23 am
Justagirl says...

(OOC:
Justagirl wrote:...Ivory Fangs, shall we name it that?
Continue in our discussion topic.)

297 Reviews

Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:31 am
Justagirl says...

Faye
"They call me Steelth. Need a ride?" A guy around 17 with spiky black hair, and tattoos down both arms had just jumped out of a black Dodge Charger and said the words to us.

"Excuse me?" I asked, my eyes wide. He wasn't going to immediately kill us? I reached near my boot, just to be safe, and I saw Noah place his hand on his machete's holding case on his hip.

"You want a ride?" Repeated the guy.

"Um..." I looked back at Gabe, then bent down to him, "Is where the med stuff you know of far away?"

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:38 am
HibiscusBlush says...

(( I'm sorry I'm slow at writing my posts, its been a while since my I roleplayed, just be patience with me... *nervous laugh* ))

-Wade

I spat a salty mixture of blood and dirt from my mouth before lifting myself to my feet, slightly stunned. I gave a shake of my head, regaining focus, but instantly snapped into fight mode. Rage blazed my core and icy adrenaline surge through my veins. Who did this guy think he was with his freaky venom fists?

He whipped around in circles, pelting acid at Izzy, who jumped from wall to wall in light-speed. Knowing her so well, it was likely she was trying to tackle him from behind to gain an upper hand. Across the room, she met my gaze and I nodded when mini-hulk spun to face me. I dashed under a tunnel of fallen ceiling wedges and shelves. As I crawled through, an explosion of acid shattered the debris in front of me. Blocking my face, I started to back-peddle but stopped. He will be expecting me to back track, won’t he? Trap me, essentially melt me. So with all my strength, I leaped forward through curdling wreckage and rolled to my hands and feet.

Just then, was another eruption at the other end he expected my escape. Ha! Turning my face to stone, I barred my teeth and bolted at him from the side before he could regroup. I brought a bone-cracking, roundhouse kick to his ribcage that propelled him sideways. Was this enough to finish him? Probably not, this guy was tough.

It was like slow-motion. As he flung in the air, Izzy was already in flight. Her face hard as steel, hands forming claws and reached for her stunned prey. She never ceases to amaze me with that fierce expertise she has with these things.
Previously known as Aloha

Turn your demons into art, your shadow into a friend, your fear into fuel, your failures into teachers, your weaknesses into reasons to keep fighting. Don’t waste your pain. Recycle your heart.
— Andréa Balt