z

Young Writers Society

Muhaahahaha! Evil...

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:48 pm
zelithon says...

:D Evil. Yeah in this RP you are allowed to, even encouraged to be a bad guy. There can be good guys too but don't expect to win-you will probably be out numbered. Bad guys can try and take over everyone fight among themselves or make alliances. You can choose your own motives. This will be (Luke i AM your sister) sciencefictionish fantasy. You can be fiction animals also griffins, unicorns or dragons for instance, but dragons get no additional powers. Most powers allowed are 4 for good and bad guys. Other than that feel free to go completely mental! Muhahahahaha!
:evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil:
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:15 pm
Karma says...

Can I be a kitty?
:twisted:
My Karma Ran Over My Dogma
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

241 Reviews

Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:05 am
zelithon says...

Yes you can be a kitty... Even a magic one! :twisted:
-Dr.Suess

badonkadonk

122 Reviews

Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:42 pm
Karma says...

Okay... where's the setting?
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:43 pm
Black Ghost says...

IN THE FOREST OF EVIL MEN AND SUCH!

241 Reviews

Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:30 am
zelithon says...

name: Dirk Omus
hieght: 6'3
wieght: 160
hair: light blond, short sometimes spiked
facial hair: tried to go a goaty did not work, shaved it off
eyes: blue/green
body type: wirery
powers: none, yet :wink:
goal: domination or the uh... everything?
bio: grew up a peasant in the kingdom. Self educated. Grew to hate the monarchy for it's unfairness that one person should rule simply because his daddy did and from his reading and to scorn and feel supoir to his fellow peasants who were usually ignorant. Wishes he had black hair, to be more imposeing. Feels he is better than everyone.
Last edited by zelithon on Sat May 06, 2006 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Dr.Suess

badonkadonk

122 Reviews

Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:16 am
View Likes
Karma says...

name: Momo
hieght: two feet at the shoulder
wieght: 40
hair: ginger stripes
facial hair: is a cat-duh! has a large tail used for many purposes
eyes: blue/green
body type: heavily muscled
powers: whatever her mage's powers are
goal: to find herself a new mage
bio: was conjured up from flames by her old master
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:57 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

Name: Maylet
Hight: 5'5"
eyes: Black souless
body type: Toned and beautiful
powers: To seduce people, evil clerical worshiper of the goddes of chaos, mage
goal: To rule the universe, duh
bio: Raised in a poor family hated upperclass and everyone, found out she had magical powers and used them for mischevous reasons and then became evil on a grand scale.
other:good markswoman, has a small army of followers and a rather small but very powerful fleet of battle ships (space)
Last edited by Dargquon Ql'deleodna on Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

122 Reviews

Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:39 pm
Karma says...

Momo walked through the forest, her cat eyes slicing keenly through the underbrush, now where was a mage when you needed one?

((OOCL I thought that Momo could become Maylet's Sphinx/cat?))
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

375 Reviews

Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:06 pm

(OOC: Sure, but make it gradual)

"Now tell me where I can find the book and i might spare your pathetic life" Maylet said as she pinned a small halfling to a tree slowly choking the life out of the small pitiful creature.

"I swear I don't know what your talking about, so please let me go ma'm " it said as tears welled up in its eyes as blood slowly began to trickle out of the side of its mouth. Its dead comrades lying at the base of the tree their sightless eyes staring into nothingness.

"Not a chance" she said glaring at him, "If you arent going to tell me i will make you tell me" she said as she took out a small knife and began to cut out his left eye, the little halfling screamed out in pain blood rolling over its' captives' hand and dagger, while slowly pooling in the open mouth of its' dead freind. " I will ask again before i go any further" the woman said with drawing the knife as the halflings tears mixed with blood.

"Never!" It cried out in a strangled cry.

"Have it your own way" she said raising her arm to strike one more time.

"god save me." It said before the dagger came rushing down.

"No one can save you now" maylet said cruley as she shoved the dagger deep in his throat; gurgling and coughing up blood. " I will torture you in life and death, only eternal suffering awaits you." she said wiping her dagger on the clothing of the dead halfling. She walked away from the broken and burned bodies, twisted in agony and covered in garish burns and blood, "Weak creatures." she silently muttered under her breath.

241 Reviews

Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:43 am
zelithon says...

People are still welcome to join!

I walked through the woods contemplating how to get close, kill and take over the royal family without getting too suspicious. I decided the best way would be to get close to the princess. I consider myself a good looking man so all I have to do is pretend to be a prince or noble and be charming to her. Lucky me the brat is only two years younger and as stupid and ridiculous as a peacock. Flattery is everything.

But first I needed the proper attire or at least money enough for it. Only one way to get that quickly. I would have to do 'questionable' deeds. Hopefully I would be able to find some pompous noble to stab. nothing more refreshing on a hot, come to think of it, cold day than to cover my hands with the blood of the rich, ignorant, or anyone I don't fancy. I smiled to myself; it was gonna be a good year.
-Dr.Suess

badonkadonk

122 Reviews

Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:23 am
Karma says...

Maylet's a bit violent.....:twisted:
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

375 Reviews

Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:26 am

(Well, she is a determined woman, she knows what she wants and she WILL get it, nomatter what. Also this is an evil thread... so i decided to go all out. *twitch* :twisted: )

After she put a good distance between herself and the carnage, se sent in a large fire ball, to incinerate the dead; because the ashes were needed for her next spell. She quickly but steadily drew the symbol of her godess with the ashes in the clearing, then set up five burning braziers and a mirror directly infront of her. She began silently chanting, then screaming, the fires burned intensly raising to extreme hights, the ashes began to glow as a face appeared in the mirror. "Hello, damphir lorgan." she said to the halfling figure in the mirror that was missing one eye and had a cut on its throat. "I told you that I would find you, and now it is time to keep the other part of the promise." she said wikedly and then said a few words as damphir screamed out in agony. "now where is the book damphir, don't make me rip apart your mind looking for it; make it easier on yourself and just tell me right out, but if you lie to me, I assure you I will be back." maylet said ignoring his screams of pain. "so, what will it be" and instantly the pain stopped.

"no" damphir replied gritting his teeth.

"Fine, I was actually hoping you would say that" she said smiling maliciously. She began a quick chant and damphir began screaming again. "Ah the mind, such a fun toy to play around with" maylet said laughing as she ripped apart damphir's mind in search of the information she needed. "ah, here we are; you little idiot, you buried the book in the shrine of your god in your town. By your actions you have condemned all the inhabitants." perfet she thought as damphir began to weep. Dissmissing his spirit with a wave of her hand the ashes dissapeared along with the braziers and mirrors. "so many to kill so little time" maylet said as she conjured up a chariot of fire soaring off in the distance towards the village. While a rather large cat watched her whole display of magic and evil sorcery, it now watched the evil mage soar off into the blood red sun.

Interesting mage

122 Reviews

Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:37 am
Karma says...

So... when am I gonna be your cat?
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

Reviews: 4
Fri May 05, 2006 5:38 pm
Shadow says...

I have to join this!

Name: Wolf
Hight: small and lithe
eyes: deep amber
body type: Small and thin, good at slipping through crowds etc. Short cut black hair with streaks of blue
powers: To seduce people, evil clerical worshiper of the goddes of chaos, mage
goal: To eat.
bio: (Tell me if this isn't allowed) she's a werewolf but she doesn't change at the full moon, she can change whenever. She was bitten by a werewolf when she was ten. She promtly changed and killed the wolf who'd bitten her. She goes from town to town and kills as many as she can to eat. She has an unsatifiable appetite.
other: When in human form she keeps a large supply of weaponary and a selection of poison. She can use it all.
If love at first sight is tacky
Is love at second true?
Do I need a third, a fourth, a fifth
To Fall in Love with you?
-Voyager, TBC

I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal