z

Young Writers Society

Muhaahahaha! Evil...

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sat May 06, 2006 4:58 pm
zelithon says...

Very good, we needed more people. Your werewolf thing is fine.
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

Reviews: 4
Sun May 07, 2006 10:00 am
Shadow says...

Wolf looked with intrest at the door. There were three locks on it. She shrugged and turned to the window. One blow with the back of a knife and she had a way in. Carefully she slipped her thin arm through the hole and opened the window from the inside. Once it was open she could quickly slip inside. There was no one in the first room. Wolf though for a second then decided to change. Seconds later there was a grey wolf standing on the floor. She lifted her muzzle and sniffed the air. Three humans through the left door. She leapt at it and it gave way. The humans jumped back. She glanced over them. A young woman, a man brandishing a bat and a small girl. She killed them quickly and efficently before settling down to feast. She took her time over this part. If anyone came looking for the people it would just give her more food. Sadly no one did. She leapt back out of the window and changed form again. As she walked through the town she licked a small drop of blood of her tooth.
If love at first sight is tacky
Is love at second true?
Do I need a third, a fourth, a fifth
To Fall in Love with you?
-Voyager, TBC

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Mon May 08, 2006 10:22 pm
Karma says...

Suddenly, a large feline pounced on her,
"Who are you and what are you doing in my domain?"
My Karma Ran Over My Dogma
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind