z

Young Writers Society

Animal rp

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:14 pm
Teufelshund says...

With respects to Zelithon, what is the point of an Animal rp? All animals do is eat, sleep, reproduce and kill each other. Is this a more realistic portrayal of nature or is this storybook more in the style of The Lion King (talking animals, animal government, etc.)?
Semper Fidelis

"If I became a philosopher, if I have so keenly sought this fame for which I'm still waiting, it's all been to seduce women basically. "

-Jean-Paul Sartre

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:32 am
Karma says...

Sorry to get all overprotective and all, I have two things to say:
1)For someone with eight posts, you've got a pretty strong way of bashing other peoples' ideas.
2)To revert to childish insults: you're a wet blanket and a party pooper.
My Karma Ran Over My Dogma
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:36 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

Sorry if i seem a bit protective but yea

8 posts doesn't mean you are a lesser writer than one with many posts, for all you and I know he could be a better writer than us both. So Hold thy tounge, before someone rips it out (it could happen so yea, do a little more thinking before posting)
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:44 am
Karma says...

yes... sorry, I was just in a bad mood and took it out on you, my bad :cry:
My Karma Ran Over My Dogma
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:40 am
zelithon says...

OOC :roll: childish quarrels
Have you read: The rats of Nymph, Watershipdown, the sight, the firebringer, warriors, silverwing or books like them? There is plenty of books with only animal characters. Perhaps you like to stick to other books? Either way i hope it doesn't sound like i am fighting, tis but an explanation.

I looked at the large cat-thing blankly when she recognized me. "OH! Hey Maja!" i said to keep face.
Suddenly a ferocious voice sounded from the darkness, "Do you mind? I'm trying to sleep here" the grown came. Then I saw it: the largest and furriest dingo i had ever seen! "Have some curtsy for others, won't you?" the frightening dingo bark said.

Maja boldly and bravely stepped forward, "Hey, who are you?"

The dingo remained unfazed, "Effiljim, but you can just call me Jim." He widely exposed a jaw full of sharp ivory teeth.

That was too much for me; let Maja bravely die, i would have cowardly life any day. I took off leaping. I was lucky enough to get a hop or two before a stupid tree got in my way and knocked me out, "hey watch where your going" i gasped before passing out.
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:36 am
deleted6 says...

Janal walked away his whole pack slaughtered, he howled and heard a scuffle with his keen wolf senses.
He ran to the sound of movement and he saw a black wolf, Ocelot and a Kangeroo. "He laughed they saw him when he laughed but he stilled laughed.

"Heh so what going?"
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:59 pm
Dynamo says...

Jim saw the kangaroo leap into the tree and laughed. "There's nothing more funny than a blind kangaroo!" He took his front paw and lazily strached his ears.

Reviews: 4
Wed May 03, 2006 7:14 pm
Shadow says...

name: Tya
animal: lioness
eyes: green
size: average
color: beige
markings: cut down the side of face
Bio: Attacked her pride leader when she was younger and was cast out. She's very much a rebel but is fun to be with. She likes to trick people and catch out people less strong than herself. She's very agile and quick with her tongue. She likes to confuse people and lead them round in circles.

I'm not sure how to bring her in. any ideas?
If love at first sight is tacky
Is love at second true?
Do I need a third, a fourth, a fifth
To Fall in Love with you?
-Voyager, TBC

Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday