z

Young Writers Society

End of innocence

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:25 am
Karma says...

Roul introduced the girl next to him,
"This is Wolf, and she killed a bandit that ambushed us, so I thought that you might want to meet her"
"Nice to meet you!, I'm Violel"
"Hello"
"And I'm Kai, what's this I hear about you killing people?"
Last edited by Karma on Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Karma Ran Over My Dogma
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:42 pm
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

OOC: ok now there have to be some limits, we are not superhuman godlike people so there is no way IN HELL YOU CAN KILL 5 PEOPLE IN ONE STRIKE OF A FREAKING SWORD!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: No matter how freakishly big it is. Ok that just annoyed the crap out of me, also that battle was way to short; i mean nobody kills like 50 people in 5 minutes. (not in this story that is because we aren't a group of INVINCIBLE SUPERHERO LIKE PEOPLE WHO KILL 5 PEOPLE IN ONE SWORD STROKE!!!!!, not gonna happen). I may not have created this, but that is way outa' whack. So dynamo, fix it. Also , Dynamo, your getting don a little out of character, you can mold your own char to your liking but i created don, so yea, fix it. If you are going to use don, read the character sheet type thingy which i created, it tells you pretty much how he acts (i remember one part that said something about him being quiet as in DOESN'T TALK MUCH!!). That will be all.

(again sorry i am being pushy , but if this is gonna last we have to set some guidelines)

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:06 pm
Dynamo says...

OOC: I understand your consernse, but keep in mind that this is still the beginning of the storybook and we're still introducing our characters. Besides, those bandits were considered weak enemies. But if it bothers you that much I'll make it more fair next time I post.

375 Reviews

Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:50 pm

OOC: still weak or not you cant take 5 out with one swing, the first one or two would have slowed the momentum of your sword greatly, or if you had an slash to where they were somehow randomly in a line (never really gonna happen) the pressure would be spread out amongst all of their bodies, therefore decreasing the damage done greatly. Thank your for making it more fair next time (also put a little parts where its unfair, but in their favor, I mean, we cant be awesome all the time, otherwise its just lame. And about the chars, just stick to what the person who created them chose don't help mold unless they ask you too.
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

375 Reviews

Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:00 pm

shaking his my head I walked away towards the far side of the camp with a plate of food in my hand. I sat down cleaning my sword and greasing my armour, the food almost forgotten. After a few bites I felt a quick jab of pain in my left leg, when i realized one of the bandits must have slashed me from behind during the small skirmish; I quickly began bandaging it the best i could, hoping nobody would notice. I didn't want to become a burden.
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

103 Reviews

Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:12 pm
Dynamo says...

When Kai finished his meal he threw away the bones and said, "Well, that was filling." He fell backwards and went to sleep, snoring loudly.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:40 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

(OCC: sorry your right...we are making a story you can be any knight or you can be yourself its up to you its sounding good so far...keep it up.)
see others how you want to be seen

67 Reviews

Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:30 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

oh Doe just to let you know, Violet is not from adire I forgot to mention that she is from Valmont, Adire is the country they are at war with.

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:39 am
Myth says...

(Oh, sorry, I'll just go fix it. And can our characters be in different places and then meet up along the way as I want my character to start somewhere different to what the others have done.)
.: ₪ :.

'...'

67 Reviews

Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:56 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

After Viloet got to know the girl Wolf she wondered over to Raoul who was being quiet as usal.
"Is something the matter?" she asked.
He looked at her as she down next to him, "You seem on the edge."
Raoul hated to be as rude as he was but when it came to people he never liked to get real close, with Violet that wasnt easy. He had known her since childhood, the time when everything was easy and not so cruel.
"No. Im just not in the mood for conversation. Was anyone hurt in attack?"
"A few cuts and bruises nothing that could cripple the journey. Forgive me for saying but you havent been the same since selena.."
He cut her off, "I'd rather you not finish that sentence."
Sighing she stood up,"Very well, but when your ready to talk you know you can rely on me."
Raoul closed his eyes and saw the fire and cruelltally of that night, he shook the memory and cleard away the lump in his throat.

"So where did you go?" Kai asked Violet apon her return.
"I was trying to talk to Raoul."
"No use eh?"
She looked to Don who was resting his hands behind his head.
"It never is."
"Give the man time, sooner or later the levee will break and he'll come around." Don closed his eyes.
In her mind she hoped the old man was right, but it was probally just another lost hope. Apart from her father she had, had Raoul to look for as a friend ever since a night 4 years ago he had lost his happy go lucky attiude. It was like the fire from that night burned away his soul and heart.

103 Reviews

Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:01 am
Dynamo says...

Kai grabbed a wooden stick and boredly pocked the fire with it. "I'm bored. There's nothing to do."

"Why don't you go to sleep?" Violet asked.

"I don't wanna." Kai stood up and unsheathed one of his katanas. "Who want's to spar?"

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:18 am
Karma says...

"I will!" said Wolf, eager to prove her talents

Kai doubtfully eyed the slender frame.

"I know what you're thinking, and don't underestimate me!"

"Okay, what's your weapon?'

"A glaive, "
My Karma Ran Over My Dogma
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

103 Reviews

Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:02 pm
Dynamo says...

Kai readied himself in his usual battle stance and waited for her to make the first move. "I'll be sure to go easy on you."

67 Reviews

Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:38 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

"Do whatever you want, I still beat you."
Kai laughed and circled her being very carefull of her limber movement, Violet stood from afar watching him. She knew Kai, he'd be looking for a point of weakness while she was circleing him. Knowing he had saw it she saw him lunge and was surprized when the girl jumped out of the way and rapped him on top of the head. She couldnt stiffle her laughter and had to cover her mouth, maybe having around this girl would be usefull.
"He seems to be having fun." Chasity whom had remained quiet most of the trip finally spoke up

67 Reviews

Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:46 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

(OCC: Whoops wrong button....I meant to select spell check and chose submit instead.)

Chasitys purple eyes were focused on Kai, Violet knew Chasity had a thing for Kai but was to stubborn to admit to it. She had found Chasity by accident, she had been young and unlike her kinsmen aged just like the humans. Her and chasity had hit it off and were now friends.
"More like learning the hard way if you ask me. That Wolf, for a child she is very strong and usefull. Iam going to ask her to join us. We can always use good fighters."
Suddenlly Kai was thrown to where Violet and Chasity were, he looked up into Violets eyes and glared.
"I let her win."
"Sure you did." Violet helped him up. "Now without sulking tell her good battle and invite her join our force."
A bewildered expression hit his handsome features making an ugly mask of hate.
He did as he was told and obeyed her.

You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World