z

Young Writers Society

Camp Half-Blood *Join!*

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:22 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Ani:

The moment I saw Katherine part from Daemond, I bolted to our cabin, hoping to get there first.

Seeing that she was gougn for the frontdoor, I ran around to the window and prayed that it was unlocked. Luckily, it was. Throwing open the window, I pulled myself up, my arms faultering for a moment, and then I got stable again, and began to clamber into the window.

When I fell the the ground with a thud, Katherine ran up to the door of the cabin. Seeing that my bed was on the other side of the room and the bathroom was right next to me, I ran in there instead.

Quickly, I turned on the shower, and with a sigh of relief, leaned against the wall, just assuming that Katherine wouldn't come in here.

Much to my surprise, the door started to swing open, so I did the first thing I could think of and jumped into the shower.

As the water began to soak my skin, clothes, and shoes, Katherine called, "That you Ani?"
Live, Love, Laugh

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:26 am
Camulaeus says...

Hey I'm sorry but I can't do his anymore: got a bad term grade and parents are cracking down on my schooling.
With friends and courage one can stand against all foes, for neither man nor God can conquer those who are not alone

"109 in the sky but the pigs won't quit"

GLBT it doesn't matterone thing doesn't change who we are

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:18 pm
Redfang18 says...

Name: Sandra Miller
Parents: God Morpheus Human Anya Miller
Appearance: Silver hair and night blue eyes. Parchment pale and always wore dark blue. Her street clothes are usually a nightgown and nightcap since she can't stay up during the day for long.
Personality: When active, she's talkative and easy to socialize with. During her sleepy times (which are very frequent in her mother's household), she's snippy and hard to reason with. Between active and dormant hours, she's calm but shy.
Other personalities: she loves to eat berries and read stories related to her father. During her dormant hours, she hates to be disturbed and can lose a vile temper that come from her mother's side. During active hours, she loves to listen to others talk about their immortal parent and enjoys the campfire stories (when she's most active).
History: Sandra has been in camp for two months and counting. From birth to now, she lived with her mother, uncle (who hates Sandra for being a half-blood and often insults her father in her face or behind her back), and aunt (who loves Greek mythology and always stands up to her brother on Sandra's behalf) and has a secret love towards a student in her high school (who unbeknownest to her is really the son of Aphrodite).
Other: she's often afraid to fall asleep during the day. During the day, she has nightmares of the future; at night, she dreams of a brighter future. Whenever she falls asleep, she writes the dreams down and try to make out their meaning. Her aunt often claims that Sandra is prophetic on her human mother's side (all females in her mother's family are, Aunty Emily included), but nobody knows for sure.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:01 am
abachmann says...

Name: Olive Arquette
Parents: (Mortal and god) Mother(Mortal) Caroline Arquette; Father-Zeus
Appearance: (Picture and written)
Dark Brown Wavy Hair
Vibrant Green Eyes
Light skin
Freckles
Personalities:
-Cheerful
-Kind
-Very Shy
-Timid
Other Personalities: (Likes, Dislikes, Strengths and Weaknesses)
-Reading
Quiet
Dislikes:
-Loud Noises
-Crowds
-SNAKES
Strengths
-Staying Positive
Weaknesses
-Math
-Terrible People skills
-Short Attention Span
-ADHD

Brief history: (Emphasis on brief. Just write a short description of how long you've been to camp, what your mortal family is like, and if you've been on a quest, ect.)
Olive has just arrived to camp. She had become orphaned, after her mother died of Cancer 1 week before she arrived in the United States. She lived in France for her entire life. After her mother died, she was drawn to Camp Half-Blood by what could only have been fate. She speaks little English, but enough to have a basic conversation. Terrified of snakes, and very shy, She lived a pleasant life with her mother in Paris.
Up for love: Yes
Other: Takes a lot for her to warm up to someone, but once she does, she is a very open person.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:06 am
abachmann says...

Oops! Sorry, I forgot to add a pic! Here is one...
Attachments
d2b47dc700425c4008e62b642ec82869.jpg

As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.
— Pablo Neruda