Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:25 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Pre-Winged Ones Starts Here
Live, Love, Laugh

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:01 am
fictionfanatic says...

I'll start this tomorrow, unless someone else wants to sooner. Doesn't matter to me :)
Live, Love, Laugh

84 Reviews

Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:24 am
fictionfanatic says...

Lacy:

The deer's body shook, then went limp and fell to the ground. Lowering my gun, I jogged over to its dead body, lifted it up, and rested it around my neck.

I slowly trudged through the woods back to my house, right on the edge of these exact woods.

My brown boots crunched on the brown leaves as I approached my house.

Dropping the deer on the wooden porch of the small house, I kicked of my mud caked boots, scooped them up, and entered the house.

My mother, father, and sisters sat at the two sizes to small battered table and became quiet when I entered the room.

Looking from person to person, I asked "What?"

My mother quickly stood, brushed off her faded jeans, and replied "Nothing Lacy, nothing at all."

With a sigh, I decided to just ignore it and I placed my boots on the carpet.

"Catch anything good?" My father asked, his hard green eyes reflecting the fire across the room.

"Just a deer" I said blankly, and went into my room.

My eldest sister and I share this room, a few sheets hanging from the ceiling, cornering off my section of it.

Pushing the worn, blue curtain aside, I flopped down on my old bed and sighed.

Kaylee:

Lila and I blew out our birthday candles and laughed when we found out they were the trick candles that took ages to go out.

"Happy Birthday!" our parents shouted, large smiles plastered on their faces.

Looking over at my twin, I smiled.

She gave an evil grin, and before I knew it I had icing rubbed on my face.

"Oh you started it!" I said, grabbing a handful of cake and smashing it in her face.

Shrieking with joy, Lila, whiped off the cake, grabbed a big lump, and smeared it across my face.

Cacking up, I scraped off as much icing and cake that I could. Lila, smiling of course, ran her finger across my face and stuck her pink icing covered finger in her mouth.

Cole:

My dad walked away from our crabby neighbor with a goodbye, that cheery smile forever plastered on his face, and came back inside humming.

"Beautiful fall day" He said, grabbing an apple from the bowl on the counter.

"I agree" My mother chimed in

With a laugh, I teased "You two always agree"

My mother's ringing laugh rang through the kitchen and she replied "But so do you Cole"

With a huge smile, I said "I was raised by you, right?"

*Sorry Cole's was so short, but my sister is forcing me off so she can do homework*
Live, Love, Laugh

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:23 pm
MilkNCookies says...

MarieI'm going to bring in Dakota, if that;s alright, Aerosmith.

I sat on my bed, wincing, again and again. Someone just broke their arm; and dang, it hurt!

"Blossom! Get my slippers, girl." Father barked.

"Yes, father." I mumbled, fetching his shoes like a dog. He grabbed them from me.

"What's wrong with you?"

"It's the young girl, down the street."

"The one who is such a disgraceful mongrel?"

"Yes, sir. She broke her arm."

"Go bring her the bandage. Say you'll sell it to them for ten dollars."

"Are you sure, sir?"

"Go!" He commanded, his voice thundering.

"Yes, father." I said, my voice barely audible, scurrying off to get the bandage. I rushed over to the house.

"Hello, Marie!" Dakota said, as soon as I began to knock on the door.

"Hi." I mumbled. "That's a nasty break." I said.

"It is broke?" She asked.

"I'm afraid so." I said. "Anyways, Mr.Parker will tan my hide if I didn't even ask you if you wanted to buy this for ten dollars." I asked her, waiting for a reply.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

Reviews: 1
Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:36 pm
AEROSMITH says...

Dakotah:

Balancing on the thin branch, I attempted to walk across it.

I heard it crackle, and the next thing I knew, I was flying through the air and my wrist started feeling like someone bent it in half.

Pain seared through my arm, rang through my body, down to my feet until it came back up to my wrist.

I scream of pain rattled through my throat as tears formed in my eyes.

I cut off the scream and bit down on my tongue until the taste of blood filled my mouth.

Clutching at my wrist, I slowly stood up and ran into the house.

A minute later, Marie was knocking at the door.

"Hello, Marie!" I said, pulling the door open wit a my good hand.

"Hi." She muttered, then continued with "That's a nasty break."

"It is broken?" I asked, feeling my eyes grow a little wider.

"I'm afraid so." She replied.

"Anyways, Mr.Parker will tan my hide if I didn't even ask you if you wanted to buy this for ten dollars." She asked, then looked at me for an answer.

"Uhhhh...no, I don't think I need it. My mom broke her wrist last year, and we still have the brace, so I guess I'll just use that."

Marie's eyes showed disappointment.

Sucking in my cheek, I quickly added "You know what, sure, I'll buy it."

Pulling my neon yellow wallet from my pocket, I slid a ten dollar bill from its place.
Check out my novel, "You're-"
novel.php?id=788

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:49 pm
Apple says...

Do you guys know if D-Dog (Dragonet) is continuing, I need her for Ester and what happened to others, we had an awesome troupe happenin'? Sorry if this is short, bans aren't nice. :D It's hard to keep creeping on every day because Mum is always lurking in the shadows just waiting to POUNCE!

Ester:

I strode around kitchen table, my lips pursed in anger. Where was he? I glanced up at the clock and flopped back onto the couch behind me. Dad was always late and I needed him, the mall was going to shut in a few minutes and the stupid little science project my teacher had signed us was due tomorrow and I hadn't even started!

"Dammit!" I cried as I accidently swatted the coke can on the table and onto the floor.

Tossing my body, I grabbed at one of the throw pillows on the couch and pressed it into the ground, hoping that most of the coke would be soaked up. The sound of tyres rolling up the driveway was like music to my ears. Ditching the mess on the ground, I hurried towards the door and flung it open, glancing at my red-faced father as he stumbled from his car. Seeing me, he cursed and sighed.

"Get in then."

Aero:

Jumping across the roof tops, I squatted at the side of the building and glanced down into the busy street. Black hair flopped in my eyes and as hard as I tried to get rid of it, it remained stubbon, always falling back into my face. The clouds were growing darker with every flickering second and thunder began to boom behind the large mountains surrounding the city. Glancing at my watch, I stood up and stretched my legs.

"Hey you!"

I spun around to see the three brawny guys I was trying to get rid of behind me. Their faces were red with fatigue and slicked with sweat. I grinned, it was fun making them run after me.

"Now you're in for it kid!" the leader shouted. "I'm going to break every bone in your body!"
I spy!

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:43 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Marie

"Thanks!" I yelped as she handed me the bill. I quickly gave her the bandages. "Well, I have to go."

"See you around, marie!" She hollered.

"Get that checked out by a doctor!" I screeched as I ran out.

Ow! I winced, as someone got punched, hand. Probably another bully. I shrugged; I was well used to that pain!

All of the sudden, a giant form fell in front of me. It was some kids, brawling. I ignored the pain, walking around them, since they seemed not to notice me.

"Hey you! Who are you?" Someone cried.

Can be anyone. By the way, forgot to add she's especially shy around boys.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

84 Reviews

Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:41 am
fictionfanatic says...

I've decided I'm not going to push the survival of this SB any longer, seeing that it's taking so much effort. I'm hoping that in three days time it'll pick up again. If not, I'm going to declare it dead.

I don't have time to post at this exact moment, but I will try to later. Go ahead and make it so that you get your wings.
Live, Love, Laugh

Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler