z

Young Writers Society

He spotted

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:42 am
Tazy says...

He spotted her across the other side of the room. The minute his eyes meet hers he new he was in love. He followed her curves with his eyes beofre making his way over to her.
Just belive and you will acheive!

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:39 am
Griffinkeeper says...

"How would you like to be my love-monkey baby?" he asked her. Her face went green in embaressment, at least he thought it was embaressment. She vomited all over his suit. She looked so beautiful as she sent bile trickling down his pants.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:13 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

"I'm sorry," she muttered. "I don't know what came over me."
"it's quite alright," he replied, captivated by her gentle sincerity as she offered him a tissue. "Maybe after I've cleaned myself up you could buy me a coffee to make up for it?"
How could she refuse? He smiled at her, staring into her green eyes for a little too long.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

863 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:15 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

"I like your eyes. They remind me of Harry Potter. Can I have your autograph?" he said in admiration. When she didn't answer he continued.
"I know all of her books by heart," he bragged. He then proceeded to recite the first book.

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:18 pm
Duskglimmer says...

She blinked a few times, staring at him, and then tried to at least look like she was listening. But it was hard to understand what he was saying because he was rattling it off a mile a minute, combining words to the point that it sounded like the main character's name was HarrPotr and whose best friends were RoWease and HermiGrange. She glanced around her quickly, looking to see if she could quietly slip away into the crowd.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:46 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Unfortunately, the crowd had left a five foot circle around the two. Escape was impossible. She glanced around for an excuse to leave but in vain.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:01 am
Snoink says...

Then he grabbed her arm tight and brought her close to him. Their lips were almost touching and she could feel her chest pound to his. "What are you doing...?" she cried, alarmed. What she once thought as an innocent, cute man was now turning quite psychotic. A swarm of emotion came to her mind, and she felt herself struggling.

He smiled, pulling her even closer. "You know why I am telling you this, of course?"

People looked at them from the street, thinking they were just lovers. She wanted to cry out, but she found she couldn't. Instead, with a short gasp, she said, "Why?"

He smiled. "Because Harry Potter doesn't exist -- but you do."

"What do you mean?" she asked, her body now limp.

"You are the one to face Lord Voldemort. And I am to help you."
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

863 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:26 am
Griffinkeeper says...

The crowd parted as he led her through the crowd. Wolf whistles rang out as they left the room.

"I don't understand..." she said.
"You don't know the story?" he asked. She decided it was more of a threat than a question.
"Where are we going?"
"He should be here."
"Me?" a high pitched voice asked. She looked up and saw a gryphon perched on the roof. He leaped down from the roof and landed effortlessly and silently.
"I was pretending to be a gargoyle. Didn't hurt that the school mascot is a gryphon either. Are we ready to go?"
"You aren't real," she said in disbelief.
"What is real?" the guy said in a deep voice.
"Oh shut up. Come on lady, you want to get this over with or not?" the gryphon asked.
"This isn't real. You're a result of spiked punch. In a few seconds you'll go away."
"I'm sorry you think that way," the gryphon said. The gryphon knocked her to the ground. She sprang up as white as a ghost.
"You are real!"
"That's what I said," the gryphon said.
"In that case, let's go."
"I don't understand women, just like Harry-"
"Shut up!" the gryphon said. They got on the gryphon and held on as the gryphon flew skywards.

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:18 pm
Duskglimmer says...

She clutched the feathers on the gryphon's neck tightly as he soared higher, her eyes shut tightly. This could not be happening. It had to be some sort of strange dream. She wracked her brain to try and remember where she had fallen asleep... maybe she had nodded off of boredom while the strange man had been rambling on and on about HarrPotr and RoWease... but no... she couldn't remember a single place where she might have fallen asleep.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

This looks like a really bad episode of Green Acres.
— David Letterman