Young Writers Society

Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:41 pm
sunstarfrozenlife says...

ame: Blaise Arian

Age(Teenager please): 17

Appearance: He has dark black hair and blue eyes. Very tall and quite good looking.

What do your wings look like?: He has dark black wings that spread out from behind him. When they fold up they're still easy to see. They have flecks of gold.

What does your mask look like?: It's black with flecks of gold, like his wings.

Personality: He's kind, sweet, good at leading, can be quiet sometimes.

Feelings towards people that left you on island?: He's angry that they abandoned him. He wants revenge but not as badly as some.

Dislikes: Crowded places, people who pretend to be nice, his family.

Strengths: Fighting, Archery, Running.
Flaws: Not very flexable, his left wing has a tear in it that makes it hard for him to fly long distances.

Up for love?: He's with Kaylee still.
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
Join Isha's SB, the Shadows!
And mine, Lament of Innocence!
And LDR's, Dark Fey!
And- ok, I'm going to shut up now.
:D

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:38 pm
ultraviolet says...

Here's my second character.

Name: Jalen Kris

Age(Teenager please): 16

Appearance: Picture.

Picture: Image

What do your wings look like?: Picture, minus the girl.

What does your mask look like?: Picture.

Personality: She's a naturally happy and confident person, but a little beaten down by life. Still, she's a good leader, and loves have fun.

Feelings towards people that left you on island?: She's trying to forgive them, but sometimes finds it hard.

Likes: German shepherds, zip up hoodies, and cinnamon rolls.

Dislikes: People who put other people down, rat-like dogs, and peanut butter.

Strengths: Is a good strategist and a good leader. Can keep a calm head.

Flaws: Can be sometimes stubborn, gets easily frustrated when people don't listen to her when she knows she's right and when people try and take over something she's in charge of.

Up for love?: Sure.
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:27 am
Junglelover says...

Do you need me to be a guy?
Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:25 am
Calligraphy says...

I am pretty sure we are not accepting..

A. S.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:46 am
Dragonet says...

But didn't we decide that we were going to let Jungle in?
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:30 am
View Likes
ultraviolet says...

fiction sent the PM to her too, so I'm assuming.
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

25 Reviews

Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:36 pm
Dragonet says...

Yes jungle over, be a guy please. We need another one.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

57 Reviews

Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:13 pm
Junglelover says...

Okay, I working on my profile.
I'll try to have it done today, It's kinda hard finding boy fairy things.
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

25 Reviews

Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:17 pm
Dragonet says...

Just a suggestion, Jungle, If your looking for a picture you could look up Iggy from maximum ride. If you can't find a guy, it's just an idea.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

57 Reviews

Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:30 pm
Junglelover says...

okay, thanks.
But I think I got him. All that's missing is his mask.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:01 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Apple-Is bianca just a regular girl? She's not a Winged Ones, right?

And I'm going to go ahead and start because I believe everyone has posted their profiles except for Jungle, but she can post it later. Anyone else who hasn't posted their profiles can do the same.

Kaylee:

My hands clutching the handles of the cart, I ran down the aisle and put my feet up on the bar. I got some disapproving looks from some adults, but I was never able to do this as a kid and it was so much fun! Just before i ran into the wall I jumped off the metal bar and brought the cart to a halt.

With that, I tured back to everyone and said "Okay, now that I have that over with and people in here hate me, you all need to take your lists and go find whatever it is that you need." I let out a deep breath which blew my hair away. They are all going to school. Every last one of them. Well, except for Anika (She's still in this, right? Like, no one's controling her but she's in it?) Even Blaise is going into his Senior year.

I let out a sigh and picked up Anika. Placing her in the cart I began wandering the stores. We had went shopping for food yesterday so I had nothing to do right now. We had all forgotten about the fact that we needed school supplies. Going shopping for it the day before school wasn't exactly smart but hey, we've never had to do this before.

I just hope they won't stand out. Back at the island we learned a lot, but there is a lot that we don't know too. I'm afraid that people will notice something. But breaking the law is out of the question.

As I pushed Anika in the cart she marveled at all the toys.

The sound of someon'es footsteps behind me made me ridgid. That's why I hate store. There always seems to be someone behing me and my intincts tell me to either run or fight them, which I can't without making a scene.

More familiar steps came behind me and I smiled. Turning around I saw Blaise with a crooked smile "Hey Blaise!" He leaned down and kissed me. Once he pulled away we went down the aisle, recieving even more dirty looks from people. I guess kissing is one thing, but having a kid in the cart that looks like Blaise is another.

Ignoring the accusing stares I said "Shouldn't you be getting your school stuff. It's your Senior year, remember? All those years of studying, homework, tests, and other useless junk has led you up to this day." I teased.

*And so...the story begins*
Live, Love, Laugh

25 Reviews

Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:37 pm
Dragonet says...

>Lol, fantic, I love the way you made it awkward with Blaise, Anika, and Kaylee. It's so funny to me because I can relate to it, I have a brother that's about my age and a little one-year-old sister, and whenever we happen to be walking together I get strange looks.<
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:41 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Yeah. It's happened to me before. That's why I put it there. Ha hah

And as for the education question you brought up, let's just say that someone did get taken on the way to or from school. But let's not get into much depth in that.
Live, Love, Laugh

57 Reviews

Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:00 pm
Junglelover says...

Name: Mitch

Age(Teenager please): 16

Appearance: about 5 and a half feet tall, broad shoulders. black hair, blue eyes.

Picture:
anime_guy_rhetik.jpg
anime_guy_rhetik.jpg (13.52 KiB) Viewed 167 times

What do your wings look like?: Like the pic, dark gray, look like an eagle gave him his wings.

Picture:
eagle_wing_graphic.gif
eagle_wing_graphic.gif (34.37 KiB) Viewed 87 times

What does your mask look like?: like the pic but it's gray and doesn't have the ears.

Picture:
lg_catwoman.jpg
lg_catwoman.jpg (37.35 KiB) Viewed 206 times

Personality: He's kinda a non thinker, says things that are on his mind without him knowing it. Fast, fun, charming. Hot tempered, but is cooled off very easily.

Feelings towards people that left you on island?:

Likes: being with people, flying, running, messing around, the rain.

Dislikes: being by himself, being with stuck-up people that think there better then him, Standing water.

Strengths: he can run fast and fly fast, good with people his own age and younger.

Flaws: not very good with people older then him, Can't really keep a secret. he has a high temper.

Up for love?:yes
Last edited by Junglelover on Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:07 pm
Apple says...

Yes, Bianca is a normal human. :D

Ester Alice:

I ran through the park, a few people sharing conspicuous glances as I rushed past them. It was dark and the only weirdos' sticking around were the bad kind. Kaylee and Blaise had been gone for awhile; buying school supplies. They had taken Anika with them and that had given Ellie a heart attack when she couldn't find her. Ashton was showing Blake the famous re-runs of "Simpson's" - Did I mention she was obsessed.

Jumping over a log, I landed neatly on the ground. A gust of wind shot out from behind the trees, the yellow dress that I wore whipped messily around my body. Caroline was the cause for me getting the dress; she said I wasn't lady-like or maybe that was Michel? I couldn't guess why, jumping over bench, I skidded onto the grass. Why I was running through the park you may ask?

Corbin burst through the trees next to me. Sealing his hands around my waist; we rolled messily to the ground, rocks scraping my back. Our laughs disappearing into the skies. That was why I was running.

"Ow!" I complained as we landed by the jungle Jim. Corbin began to tickle me, a large - and very good looking - smile covering his face. I began to giggle, squirming under his hold.

"Stop!" my voice came out to squeaky which just made Corbin howl with laughter. Taking my chance I lunged at him, except; when I caught him he didn't fall. Instead he began to roll, we both began to roll down the large hill. Landing at the bottom, I sat up rubbing my head. Glancing around for Corbin, I saw him stop rolling a metre away from me; his body face down.

"Corbin?" I asked, getting to my feet.

He didn't answer.

"Corbin?" nerves impending on my words. Running over towards him, I dropped by his body. My heart began to flutter, please God tell me I didn't hurt him. Pushing Corbin over so he was looking up into the now speckled sky.

"Corbin!?" grabbing onto his arm I began to shake it frantically. "Please," these words came out more sincere. If A.J. caught be sincere he would give me a lecture. A small smile began to flutter across Corbin's face. Opening an eye lid, a grin suddenly developed. I felt my shoulders sag with relief.

"You were joking!" I sighed with relief.

"Got you."
Last edited by Apple on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I spy!

If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
— Woodrow Wilson