Young Writers Society

Winged Ones

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:53 pm
View Likes
fictionfanatic says...

Kaylee:

I rumaged through the fridge and wondered how much longer we could possibly stay here, and how everyone was going to do the whole school thing. I felt a smile spread across my face. I don't have to go to scholl since on september 1st I'm turning eighteen. But of course I'm going to help everyone out.

"How do you feel about eggs Caroline?"
Live, Love, Laugh

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:59 pm
sunstarfrozenlife says...

Anika

I woke up yawning. "Blay-eez, Blay-eez, up up what day is it?" I said cheerfully.

He woke up, looking bleary-eyed. "How early is it?" he muttered.

"Day," I said, grinning.

He rolled his eyes and sat up. I could hear Kaylee talking in the kitchen. "Fewd," I said.

"Yep, food little girl," he muttered.
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
Join Isha's SB, the Shadows!
And mine, Lament of Innocence!
And LDR's, Dark Fey!
And- ok, I'm going to shut up now.
:D

84 Reviews

Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:18 am
fictionfanatic says...

Hey, I was thinking that before school starts for them we could end this SB and make a sequel. Everyone up for that?
Live, Love, Laugh

446 Reviews

Reviews: 446
Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:31 am
Yuriiko says...

up for it. :wink:

Caroline:

" How do we cook the eggs? Scrambled? Omelet?" I asked in wander. I opened the fridge and examined the foods in there. Then Kaylee started to grab a flat pan, some seasonings, some onions and garlic from the cupboard. Washing my hands in the sink, I heard a person yawning.

"A.J!" Kaylee called out.

"Morning everyone," he said with with a slight smile and sleepy eyes. His hair formed a kind of a messy spiky look but at least he looked good on that.

"You want eggs for breakfast?" I asked him while I started to gather the ingredients.

"Me eggs!" Anika suddenly squealed with happiness as she ran towards the kitchen. I noticed that Blaise was with her.
"Life is a poem keep it in the present tense." -Sherrel Wigal

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:36 am
ForsakenAngel says...

I'm up for it. Sorry I haven't been posting, can someone tell me where we are?
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:55 am
Apple says...

Yes!!!!!! Totally up for it.
I spy!

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:26 pm
ultraviolet says...

Totally!! I was thinking that maybe we could have a new plot--still winged ones--but something different. Maybe they are trying to stop someone from doing something instead of simply running and hiding. What do you think? And we can like talk about this in the DT too.
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

116 Reviews

Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:35 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

I like it...
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:38 am
sunstarfrozenlife says...

Definately up for a sequel! (: Totally PM me the link to it when it starts. yeah. :)
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
Join Isha's SB, the Shadows!
And mine, Lament of Innocence!
And LDR's, Dark Fey!
And- ok, I'm going to shut up now.
:D

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:39 am
Calligraphy says...

Michel

"Never," I laughed turning. "Do you smell what I smell?"
"Yep" Blake bounced to the ground. "Bacon and Eggs!"
I followed her, my mouth watering. When we found where the smell was coming from we realized that everyone else was awake, and waiting hungrily for the food. Toast was being buttered. Sausage was cooling. Everything seemed so normal, but it wasn't. Kaylee spoke up.

"I don't want to break the moment, but after breakfast we should probably talk about what we are going to do..."

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:41 am
ultraviolet says...

>I'm thinking that this might be a good spot to stop. They are relatively safe and secure, and there are a lot of options for the sequel. We could maybe talk a bunch in the DT about the plan, then do the next one. Cool?<
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

116 Reviews

Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:52 am
ForsakenAngel says...

>OK, well I'm going to go ahead and do my last post, because I haven't posted in a while, this will end the SB! YAY!<

~Ellie May~

We were like a family. No, that would be an understatement. We were the family everyone should be. We worked together, loved eachother, and we were close. Our lives had been so twisted in the last few years, but this, this was a good way to end things. We were safe, happy. I had found someone I loved, and always would, I found my sister, we had all found someone to love, and we had made eachother our family. We had started out with hate, and some of us felt that others were nothing like them, even if they had wings. But it seems useless after all these months of hiding together, protecting eachother. I couldn't help but wonder where our lives would go from here.

I smiled to myself at the thought, finally feeling safe after all these years.

*THE END...right?*
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

84 Reviews

Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:17 pm
fictionfanatic says...

!!!THE END!!!

The sequel will be starting soon. Ultraviolet, I actually planned something so have no worries! I think you guys will like it.
Live, Love, Laugh

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Dragonet says...

Just bringing this SB back to the front page for Yuriiko.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

We always talk about the "doers" and "dreamers" but I'd like to give a big shoutout to the "tryers".
— Hannah Hart