z

Young Writers Society

Star Wars RP!!!!

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:46 am
sabradan says...

Okay. pretty simple really. Standard rules (See other threads)

Basic story line is this:
There is a diplomatic mission (consisting of a few high-ranking politicians) have been murdered by a group of sith. The Jedi Council has dispatched a patrol of Jedis to investigate, and bring the sith to Justice. The mission was to the remote "outer rim" which includes planets such as Tatooine (birthplace of Anakin Skywalker). This is set during the last war against the sith during the Galactic Republic (also known as the last Sith War). The story line can, and most likely will, develop further away from the original plot, but lets see how it goes.

Character profile:
Name:
Home Planet:
Affiliation (Jedi, Sith, Republican Army, Politician, bounty hunter):
Class(only for Jedi/sith-Jedi:Master, Knight, Padawan, Sith: Master, Apprentice):
Lightsaber color/description(again, only for Jedis and sith):
Description:
Bio(short please):
(For non Jedis/sith) Any special abilities:
If not Jedi or sith, also do this one:
Weapons, if any:

In addition, please post a post introducing your character. Thanks
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

147 Reviews

Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:13 am
sabradan says...

Name: Vico Starweaver
Race: Human
Planet: Naboo
Affiliation: Jedi
Class: Master
Lightsaber color: Orange
Description: Tall. 6ft tall, black hair, steely grey eyes. Athletic build, even though he is 35, he still looks and feels very youthful. Wears many neutral coulors. Grey, brown, tan, black, white. Very seldom wears colors. Wears hair long, as is traditional for Jedis, and has a nicely trimmed beard, again, as per Jedi tradition.
Bio: Born on Naboo, brought to Couruscant as a child to be taught the ways of the Jedi, he is now a Jedi master, and again resides on Naboo.

Master Starweaver was deep in meditation. He was alone, in a dark chamber in the royal palace on Naboo, where he lived, as an advisor to the Royal Family. Suddenly, he sensed a visitor was approaching, and he aroused himself out of his deep meditation just in time. For at that moment, a messenger came up to him and said, tenuously, "Master Starweaver?"
"Yes?" Vico asked.
"There is a message for you from the Jedi Council. They say it is urgent," the messenger said.
"Very well," Master Starweaver said. The messenger handed him the comm plate, and left the room.
Vico placed the comm plate into the projection unit, and immediately, a holographic image of the Jedi council appeared.
"Ah, Master Starweaver. Excellent," said one of the council members.
"What is the matter, Master?" Starweaver asked. He continued, saying,"I was told this was urgent"
"Oh, it is, Master Starweaver, it is," the Council Members said. "There is a great disturbance in the force in the outer rim planets. We want you to lead an expedition to examine it."
"Of course, Masters," Starweaver said.
"Good. We will send you the information you need through the Naboo Palace computers."
"Of course," Master Starweaver said. He left the empty chamber to prepare for his expedition.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:17 am
deleted6 says...

Character profile: Wears full body amour without a helmet an has strangely transluncent skin
Name:Austrara Lenx
Race:Unknown
Home Planet:Raised up in Corustant
Affiliation: Bounty Hunter
Description:Blond spiky hair, blue eyes an a small mustache an he has a good build.
Bio:Raised up in Corustant birth place unknown taught to defend himself earlier. One of the crime lords saw some promise in him so employed him an he shot up the rank of Bounty Hunter within weeks.
Any special abilities:None
Weapons, if any:Two blaster pistols an proton torpedo launcher

In the most urban area of Corustant on a balcony of a kinda rich looking building sits Austarara Lenx he fidgeting badly when he looks up an see his latest bounty getting quickly away he loads gun an goes to catch him up on his jet pack. He shortly catches him, but then his jet pack stop an he falls an falls, when suddenly a air taxi catches him he looks up an see his bounty gone.
"Dam, well looks like I'm in trouble he mutters."
He commandeers the vehicle an heads back to his boss, he was not going to like this at all.

He shortly arrives back to find a note an blood all over the floor, it looks like their was a struggle. He looks around the building an see evidence of a search for something. He shrugs an mutters "look like i need a new employer" then he see his amulet that been with him since he was found half dead was reacting he quickly starts to think well he was not that bad I'll get him back maybe all i want to know is who my parents were. An this is the first time this happened so i will maybe find out something.
He shrugs walks away an goes looking for a new employer or info about why his boss was kidnapped either will do.
Last edited by deleted6 on Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

147 Reviews

Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:25 am
sabradan says...

[could you please expand your introductory post please, Fontroy?]

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:24 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

This is after Episode Six or before?

Name: Grif Sylver
Home Planet: Jiran
Affiliation: Jedi
Class: Knight
Lightsaber color/description: Dark Green. Lightsaber has three modes: double, single, and extended length. Single being for close quarter action, double for engaging multiple targets, and extended for cutting through doors.
Description: Lanky is the best word. Real short beard.
Bio: He might be a master were he not so obsessed with lightsabers. He has rebuilt his several times, especially after some designs exploded. He hasn't quite calmed down enough, he's more inclined to using his lightsaber than the force, or doors for that matter. He also enjoys writing poetry that others don't enjoy.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

147 Reviews

Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:45 pm
sabradan says...

((Its about 2300 years before Anakin was born...w00t for the extended universe. To make it easy lets just say before episode I. As an add onto my character, he would be on the Jedi council, were it not for his unorthodox beliefs about personal relationships and attachments))

Welcome aboard!

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

863 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:47 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

~Grif Sylver~

Light
Shimmering
Glowing
Lightsaber
My Hand
Reaches
For It

Death Is Near

Grif wrote this down on his computer. He clicked submit as the poem went into "The Galatic Writers Society." His comlink went off, it was still on the bed. He spoke rapidly.
"Hello? You have a job for me? No kidding? All right! I can't wait until I tell her. No, I don't have a girl yet. Thank you!" he said.
He rushed over to the bed and picked up his lightsaber from an intricately woven hyperfabric pillow. He looked at it lovingly.
"Did you hear that? I just got a job!" he said, his eyes wide with excitement. He grabbed the go bag he had, which had a little dust on it. He checked the poem, which had various comments in various languages, but all said the same thing.
"YAHHHH!" he yelled, slicing the computer in half with his lightsaber.

147 Reviews

Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:52 pm
sabradan says...

"It would be well of you to control your anger, Young one," Master Starweaver said, through the holo link to the knight's living quarters. "Most knights learn this as younglings, or at the latest, as a Padawan" he said, calmly.

"But never mind that, now. It is urgent that you meet me at the Jedi Temple on Couruscant. It is important"

Master Vico Starweaver ended the holocomm.

((We need more players, for both Jedi and Sith.))

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:14 am
Elocina says...

Character profile:
Name: Evgrisa Karsun
Home Planet: Unknown
Affiliation (Jedi, Sith, Republican Army, Politician, bounty hunter): Formerly affiliated with the Sith
Class(only for Jedi/sith-Jedi:Master, Knight, Padawan, Sith: Master, Apprentice): Used to be a servant to a late apprentice
Lightsaber color/description(again, only for Jedis and sith): Purple, but it technically isn't hers. She stole it, and doesn't use it except in extreme situations. Naturally, she is not skilled with it.
Description: Red hair and gray eyes naturally, but Evgrisa is careful to conceal them one way or another. She is somewhat short, but very strong and muscular. There are no outstanding features aside from numerous lightsaber scars on her skin from her master "disciplining" her.
Bio(short please): She was enslaved at the age of 5 when a desperate slave producer needed the additional numbers and kidnapped her from the transport ship (which was VERY VERY lost, by the way). After some time of cleaning stalls and taking care of beasts used in fights, she was taken in lieu of payment by "Master Orith", a Sith apprentice. She served under him until the age of 17, when he was slayed. She found him dead, took some valuable belongings off his corpse and ran.
(For non Jedis/sith) Any special abilities: Other than getting herself into trouble? Her memory and creativeness. She has a bit of a knack for self-healing as well.
If not Jedi or sith, also do this one:
Weapons, if any: Her own invention of a laserdagger. After having a dozen of them conviscated, she is re-building them again from scraps.

Evgrisa stretched. It was the first time this ship had stopped in nearly three weeks, and her stomach was making a lot of comotion.
"I guess, things aren't happy after three days of no meals," she muttered to herself, sitting upright and rubbing her forehead to stop the pounding. She had hoped to have been beyond Naboo, but her body had required more food than she'd planned for, and she wasn't about to ask the ship's crew for a meal. That'd get her in prison for stowing away. She clamored down the staircase of boxes to the door control panel. She'd leave it be. Hopefully, she could find a regular door that tampering with wouldn't be so evident.
After scrambling into the air ducts and down several halls, she found a door to her liking. It was out of the way of traffic and the security hadn't been upgraded yet. The greatest problem would be not being noticed, if they were in a hanger. After waiting for another minute, she decided to risk it. Evgrisa overrode the password on the first try, no doubt there was a glitch in the system. The second the door ground open, she saw why it wasn't used much. There was a vertical drop to the solid floor twenty-five feet below. The glitchy-door didn't give her much time to decide before itstarted to jerk back into place.
She jumped. After a second of the thrill of falling, she landed hard. Before her mind could process it, she was on her back winded. Winded, but unhurt. If Orith had taught her anything, it was how to survive a fall.
His lightsaber jabbed her side. Why did she keep that clunky piece of metal? Aside from its monetary value, it served her no purpose. She corrected herself, it had gotten her out of a few sticky situations.
Evgrisa bounded up, brushed off her clothes, and exited the currently unoccupied hangar like she had always been a law-abiding citizen.
"You! Miss! Stop a minute!"
Evgrisa turned and put on her biggest, brightest smile that said 'cute, but dim' to face the man behind her. He was a security guard. "Is there something I could help you with?"
"Why do you have a lightsaber? I saw one when you stood up from slipping."
She tried to keep from laughing. He thought she'd slipped? "I would rather not speak to you of the matter." Her voice was sweet, like when she tried to get out of trouble with Orith.
"Then you will talk with Master Starweaver on the subject at hand?" He didn't exaggerate the movement, but she knew when someone was ready to go for a weapon.
"Of course." Maybe she could knock him out on the way there.
"Very well, then come with me."

She never had that opportunity, she realized when they were standing outside of Master Starweaver's door. She'd be caught if she tried to run, and she was insane if she thought a stolen lightsaber would get her out of trouble. The guard asked for entrance, and Evgrisa closed her eyes. Calm. Calm down.
Feeling stupid? Follow me!

147 Reviews

Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:55 am
sabradan says...

Master Starweaver's chamber door buzzed.
"Enter" he said calmly.
The security guard walked in, followed by a short, muscular girl he had never seen before. She had a barely recognizeable bulge under her clothing. He couldn't be sure to its identity, but judging by the scars on her arms, he had a pretty good idea.
"Master Starweaver, this young woman had slipped in the hangar bay, and I saw she had a lightsaber. She refused to speak with me about it. Is she one of yours?" He asked.
"She may be," Vico said, guarded. "Leave us, and we shall see," he said.

When the guard had left, he got up from his seat and offered it to the girl.
"A lightsaber, is not a toy, little one. It is a weapon, a tool for justice throughout the galaxy," he looked at her as he spoke, and he looked into her eyes. Normally, he could read people's minds easier than this one. Hers was still quite cloudy. Yes, even though she was obviously no jedi, nor a sith, the force was definately strong with her.
"Jugding by the scars on your arms, you either were trying to use something that doesn't belong to you without the proper training, or you are very lucky to be alive. I would like to know which one. I am a very patient man, and can wait. We're not going anywhere until we reach Couruscant."

He smiled, and leaned against the plasteel walls, and waited.

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:41 am
Elocina says...

Evgrisa took a seat, slightly unsettled but feeling better about this Master Starweaver. His height and hard facial colors(black and steely grey eyes) were intimidating, but she'd gotten into worse ruts. At least he seemed ready to listen. She felt the Force around him the way she was accustomed to. He would use the Force, but not in the manner she'd felt before. Maybe she could trust him.
Maybe. But then again, she'd been wrong before. Unpredictability had been the thing that kept her alive. She wouldn't let that down now.
"Actually, both fit me perfectly if you exaggerate one of the two." She turned her arms, watching the light illuminate the scars. They went around the entire circumference. How much did she want to say? Then again, she'd gone three years without talking, and she found herself as peniless and wild as she'd started out. It was time to try something else.
"In order for anything to truely make sense, you have to understand my background. I've been a slave since the age of five. When I was...eight, I believe, my first master lost a bet to another man. I'd hoped for a better home, but..." her voice trailed for a second, and her eyes caught a scar before she continued, "Luck wasn't with me. I almost died the first night. i was one of three survivors. There were twelve of us, and I was one of the few who resisted the slaughter. He wanted fighters. He wanted practice. He wanted respect, but not instananeous obedience. A challenge. But a challenge is hardly fair when he's holding a lightsaber. Years passed, more slaves came and died, until I was the oldest. Until they looked up to me, because he had never killed me."
Evgrisa took the lightsaber and offered it to Master Starweaver.
"One day I found him dead. I didn't ask questions. Just took money, and the lightsaber to free the others. I planned to sell it, but I've had a hard time finding a buyer that didn't ask questions. Only time i ever used it was for heavy cutting. I've been running since. I can't hide. My scars give me away, as you noticed."
She slouched back and passed her hand over her eyes. "Any other questions while I'm in the confessing mood?"
Feeling stupid? Follow me!

147 Reviews

Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:55 am
sabradan says...

"I have many questions, and you have many answers. Conversely, you have many questions, and I have many answers for you, young Evgrisa," He said, sagely. He took the lightsaber, and looked at it. It was a good, well-built saber, but not epertly crafted. Obviously built by an apprentice, rather than a master. He turned it on. A long, deep, reddish purple blade shot from the hilt. He waved it around in the air, testing it.

"This is a good saber. Keep it handy, you may yet need it," Vico said. When Evgrisa looked at him as if he were crazy, he continued, "You will come with me to the Jedi Temple on Couruscant where much will be revealed too you. First, however, tell me more of your sith master," he said, pulling a plate of steaming hot food from the replicator.

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Random avatar

Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:16 am
deleted6 says...

After days of looking in town for work no one would employ him so Austrara Lenx goes to the jedi temple to beg for help.
He arrives shortly an see someone else arriving so he sneaks behind them but falls.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:17 am
Griffinkeeper says...

~Grif Sylver~

Grif sensed the new presence and brought out his lightsaber, activating it instantly. It was a bounty hunter, that was for certain. He brought it close to the bounty hunters neck.
"WAIT! I meant no harm!" the bounty hunter yelled.
Grif slowly lowered the lightsaber, although he was focused on him now.

Random avatar

Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:27 am
deleted6 says...

I'm ruined he stutters my master missing an all ihave of me parents in this amulat, help me i need to find my true purpose.

Poetry is the art of creating imaginary gardens with real toads.
— Marianne Moore