z

Young Writers Society

Star Wars RP!!!!

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sun May 14, 2006 5:47 pm
Neo Eclipse says...

Damien stood outside the ship, near the campfire he had started only a few moments ago. His eyes were carefully observing the two lightsabers in his hands. They were of very sturdy make, and Damien debated whether throwing them into an engine would even scratch them. He was hard pressed to activate them; his thumbs were just barely strong enough to press the activation buttons down. When he did manage the ignition, two glowing blue blades lept from their respective hilts. Damien marveled at their construction. Though he had seen far more focused blades in his lifetime, these were by far the most impressive blades coming from a mere Jedi Apprentice. Damien began to wave them around through a simple routine of wide slashes to figure their balance. Being a master of Jar'kai, he felt comfortable wielding two lightsabers, and he was pleased to discover that both these blades were of equal balance.
The beeping of a comlink halted his accelerating practice routine. Deactivating the blades and replacing them in his long coat pockets, Damien retrieved the comlink from an inside pocket.
"What?" He asked simply into the comlink.
"One of our guests has escaped from his pen," Evgrisa's voice answered back from the comlink.
"So?"
"I thought you'd like to know."
"Why? You want me to put him back?"
"I didn't say that."
"But you were thinking it."
Their was a silence on the comlink, then the beep of Evgrisa hanging up. Damien let out a small cackle. Apparently, he had pressed the wrong (or right) button. He turned back to face the campfire. They had landed the Predator in a cave deep below the snow-covered surface of the planet Ilum. He sat down in a meditative stance. And waited.
"Once more, the Sith shall rule the galaxy, and we shall have.....peace" ~ Darth Sidious

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Sun May 14, 2006 6:43 pm
Elocina says...

He was right. Evgrisa wanted nothing to do with the prisoners.
Watching the security cameras was something she did only to satisfy her roaming mind. Now, though....the agonizing energy left from the travel after being on such an adrenaline high left her feeling like a creature before a fight. As well, emotions were returning to her stronger by the day. And with no physical weakness from withdrawl symptoms, she was left with only one weakness: Her mind.
Would she decide she didn't want to deal with her emotions, the way she'd decided all those years ago? But she'd changed, grown stronger, matured...or so she had thought until now. She had everything required to make the drug, but taking it would spiral her back to her cold begining....she'd never have this option again if she took that route. If she relapsed, her body would be far too dependant for her to ever stop; only death would free her. Not to mention the effect it'd have on her mind. She had lived through the blind days after Kyul died for one simple reason: To be free of the only master she couldn't get away from. Now that the moment was here...she needed to make the right choice. If she took the drug, she'd hate herself for weakness and be driven into the darkside. The thing that was supposed to save her would, ironically, condemn her.
It had started when she hadn't been a day older than eight years. She'd been with Orith long enough to know that she wished to disobey every single thing he desired of her. As she had always known, her anger presented itself as a major problem: Orith would eventually use her emotions to turn her to the darkside. At that time, she had just made a new friend. Evgrisa knew nothing about him, but instinctively trusted him. Shortly after she mentioned her dilema to him, he visited her with a small vial and a syringe. He informed her that it was like an anit-depressant, but reversed. It would surpress her emotions, but not without its consquences. An overdose would freeze her lungs, lending to a slow death. It was addictive, physically as well as mentally. Only one person had ever been freed from its clutches; or so it was said.
And with that last thought, she answered two questions: Would she ever take the drug again, and Why she had made such an interesting selection to replace her forgotten maiden name.
That man was Damien Starkiller.

In a burst of almost-angry energy, she crossed to her weapons. After being around Damien, she doubted that he had ever been an addict. But at the time, it had given her hope. She snorted as she found what she was looking for, "He'd be shocked into silence if he knew his name had provided hope." In a mild clumisness, she sliced her finger on one of the seven blades.
"Nass," she scolded. The set was a wedding gift. They were half-circles, with a hole for a handle at the origin and a blade around the curved circumference. Each one was different. Nass could have also be considered triangular, with one side curved outward and the other two blades curved in. The only safe place to touch Nass was by its handle. Nass, Kieg, Sett, Apki, Zeke, Monaire, and Ove were their names. A mystery to most was why the blades were designed with heat coils so hot that it was impossible to hold them. Maybe a design flaw, but Kyul hadn't thought so and neither did she.
On an impulse, she lifted Nass with the Force and began to spin it. Then Kieg, and Sett soon followed. Remembering her drills during the long flights, she started to move them while rotating. There seemed to be paths cut in the air for them, and Evgrisa lost herself to her practice until she had slimmed down on her energy to a manageable level.
Feeling stupid? Follow me!

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Sun May 14, 2006 8:30 pm
Dynamo says...

Rygal continued down the hallway, following the sense of his master's presence. He stopped in front of one of the many metal doors in the hall, convinced that his master was inside.

Forgeting that he could just open the door using the pannel on the wall, he lowered himself to the bottom of the door. He used his force powers just a little so he could get his fingers under the door. When he did, he heaved as hard has he could again. This door wasn't as rusty as the other one, so it slid upwards more smoothly and easily.

Still holding the door open, he saw his master standing up, looking at him. His arms were crossed and he tapped his foot impatiently.

"Could you have taken any longer?" He asked.

"Hey, I ran into some trouble on the way. The prision level of this ship has quite a bit of droid guards."

"Let's get out of here while we still can." Master Asscar went past Rygal to the other side. Rygal stepped out and let the door slam shut.

He turned to his master. "How are we going to get out? They stole our lightsabers, and I doubt we'll be able to get to our ship without them."

"Hmm..." Ascarr grabbed his chin and thought about the situation. "We'll have to make our way to their communications room and radio the council for help." He looked up at the wall near the cieling at the security camera. He looked back down at his apprentice. "Rygal. You did notice the security cameras, didn't you?"

"Huh? Security cameras?"

Master Ascarr sighed. "Now we have even less time to get out of here because of you."

64 Reviews

Sun May 14, 2006 11:14 pm
Elocina says...

On a leisurely stroll, Evgrisa had discovered Rygal and followed him at a distance. When he had lead her to his master, she'd waited patiently, listening in.
"It doesn't matter how much time you have." Evgrisa said mildly from her position leaning against a wall, "Time is an illusion."
She still couldn't believe she had decided to get involved with the prisoners, but still.... "Calling for help isn't going to be as easy as it seems. You see, if you decided to, you'd be in two places at once."
Rygal didn't comprehend her message instantly, but Master Ascarr knew; Evgrisa could read it on him. A false trail. And if there were two "Master Ascarr and Rygal"s running around, time would be wasted trying to decide where the true set were.
"Can't offer much, but there's some food down the hall. I suggest you take advantage of my hospitality. I don't know how much you'll get from anyone else. Oh, and Rygal, when you force my doors open like that it has a tendency to injure the gears slightly. Please remember that you can use the controls on these newer doors."

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:23 am
Ares says...

Ya'll excepting new characters?

64 Reviews

Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:38 am
Elocina says...

You betcha. Anything to get this rockin again. The first page has all the character profiles on it.

164 Reviews

Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:57 pm
Ares says...

Ok, idunno about an introducing post yet, I need to catch up with you guy's storyline first, but my character is as follows.

Also, can I be an ARC in this RP?

Name: A'den
Race: Mandolorian
Home Planet: Mandolore?
Affiliation:Mercenaries/Bounty Hunters
Class:--
Lightsaber color/description:--
Description: Tall, muscular. Tanned.
Bio(short please): Born and raised a warrior. Strong sense of family.
Any special abilities: Extremely battle proficient.
Weapons, if any: A small arsenal stored aboad his ship, which is a little, two person transport with a few holding cells.
Last edited by Ares on Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

6 Reviews

Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:03 am
Neo Eclipse says...

(OOC: Umm....Metalhead, I got bad news. This storyline is set several thousand years before the Clone Wars. The ARC Trooper Corp. hasn't been created yet. Jango Fett hasn't even been born yet. Yoda hasn't been born. This is set ....what....2500 years before the Battle of Yavin (which was when the first Death Star was destroyed)? Great character design, but I'm afraid it is rather impossible for a CloneTrooper to walk around two-and a half millenia before Jango was even a sparkle in his father's eye. But the Mandalorians still exist in great numbers, so If you'd be willing to change him to that, go for it.)
"Once more, the Sith shall rule the galaxy, and we shall have.....peace" ~ Darth Sidious

164 Reviews

Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:17 am
Ares says...

Oh yea...my bad. Edited accordingly.

6 Reviews

Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:19 am
Neo Eclipse says...

Damien withdrew his consciousness from the swirl of the force back into the real world. While meditating, he had remembered business he had started before his hunt for Evgrisa. As he sat next to the fire, he reached into his pocket, extracting a small, hand-held datapad with a holotranciever in it. He entered in the appropriate code and frequencies to make contact with his business associate. After several seconds of waiting, the datapad determined that the person was not around their communications device, and it beeped to signal that Damien could leave a message. As the datapad began to record a holographic image of Damien, he began to speak.
"Stay away from designated rendezvous. The opposing party has taken control of it. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I had to up our plan's due date. Make contact with the fleet guarding secondary base. Once they confirm you, they will give you coordinates directing you to me. Don't keep me waiting A'den."
Damien clicked off his datapad and replaced it in his pocket. He then rose from his sitting position and started for the Predator. His guests were taking too long.

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:39 pm
Dynamo says...

I want to keep my last character in this storybook, is that ok? If it is, do I still have to rewrite my character profile?

(I finally got Knights of the Old Republic II!)
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

6 Reviews

Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:18 pm
Neo Eclipse says...

OOC: Sure.

Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne