z

Young Writers Society

Carradyne

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:22 am
Elizabeth says...

Rose quickly ran around to find Godric. the gash on his back was terribly large now. Rose walked up to him, who was being held by Aurora.

"Quickly drink this! It will cure you..." And Rose handed Aurora the vial. The liquid poured out into his mouth.
His eyes began to flutter open, he was concious now.

Marko sat around, unpleased with the thoughts in his mind.
Caleb walked in and sat next to Marko's bedside.

"You do realize all the sins... have weaknesses. They're memories of their pasts... such as yours is for your family. Teron's was the memory of his love, Feren was the opposite of him... Clysintia's was becoming ugly and Silkunus's was ... well, not eating all the time. The point is, we need to manage to crush Eriera.... Marko, we'll need your help.

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:25 pm
deleted6 says...

marko sighed "i know you need my help but i can't be trusted i'm to easily corrupted so i just cause things to go wrong"
"Marko that defeatist talk fight and be brave"
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:29 am
deleted6 says...

(Post on this Elizabeth)
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

The bigger the issue, the smaller you write. Remember that. You don’t write about the horrors of war. No. You write about a kid’s burnt socks lying on the road. You pick the smallest manageable part of the big thing, and you work off the resonance.
— Richard Price