z

Young Writers Society

The Flight Plan That Changed The World

Reviews: 1
Fri May 25, 2007 7:50 pm
nemothegecko says...

This is a huge Flight Plan to make the flight of passengers much more efficent and contorable. This means to make the best of it we have to provide the quickest and best First Class service know to Flights.
The Airline we are working for is Michael Airways

Rules:
You must follow these rules or i will be unhappy
Please keep it clean
There are five major group/rankings you can have Senior Pilot Junior Pilot Co-Pilot Navigator and Flight Attendant.
Please have a character bio and all characters must be human.
Please no heavy blood shed and no killing.
You can make up your own aircraft if you like and flights may be scheldued at any time.

Character Bio: For format please follow mine.

Character: Todd
Race: White
Years in Flight: 25

It all began as flight 2001 departed from Micigan to India. Captain Todd was making his first voyage for his own Airline Michael Airways. The Flight was goind great as he Flew in the biggest aircraft know to man kind the Airbus A380 (an auctual plane). The passengers had all gotten involed in their own activities (wathing a movie, playing a game, reading etc.). They had a nasty storm up ahead and it was not looking good. The passengers had not yet been informed. Todd decided it would be best to let the passengers know. As he turned on the PA he announced "This is captain Todd speaking and i would like to inform all you fellow passengers that we are in for some turbulance do to heavy weather. Please do not be alarmed you are in the good care of the fellow pilots and I. Thank you for your cooperation. As he turned off the PA and turned on the seat belt sign he realized this was going to be a lot worse than it looked. People in the back were going crazy and panicking. Todd thought it would be best that they try to fly around it rather than land and make an unnecessary stop. As the planed slid to the left to fly around the storm every thing had gone as planned. The storm was not that big and after all they made there scheldue and arrived in India 5 minutes before they were supposed to. Todd had reservations at the India Holiday Inn and that night Todd thouht about all of the things he could do with his new career. As tell fell asleep the wind roared and the sky was black.
Last edited by nemothegecko on Wed May 30, 2007 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 26, 2007 2:14 pm
nemothegecko says...

Todd had a hard time understanding the languange in India. Luckily he had an interpreter. She was very friendly and helpful. This was a whole new experience for Todd and he hoped it would be a good one. He loved all the differnet cultures and food India possed. His interpretur had reallly gotten to know Todd and he wondered if she could hire her as a flight attendant. She approved.

Character: Ginger
Race: Indian
Years in Flight: Has not even started flight school but hopes to finish in the next four years.

Todd immedialty callled over to The USA and made arrangements for her to come and start school with the airline. After Todd explaned the whole defintion of what our goal was on to provide the best and First Class service avalible the two flew out the next day and Ginger started her classes.
Ginger had been doing really good when Michael Airways was having problems with the one and only Airbus A380. The busiest plane in their fleet. Todd was not happy. This would really put a strain on the company. Ginger had decided that this would be best for her and continued her classes.

Wed May 30, 2007 4:22 pm
nemothegecko says...

Ginger finished her classes to become a Flight Attendant. She has been trained in all the approiate areas to be certified by the FDAA. Federal Department of Aviation.?? She can now be on any public or passenger airplane. Matt the new Pilot.

Character: Matt
Race: Chinese
Years in Flight: First Year went to College 4 years and has experience in the air.

Matt has always had a passion to fly. As he was a kid he could fly anywhere. No matter if it was down the street or across the world. He loved to fly.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Wed May 30, 2007 6:56 pm
Rydia says...

Not big on flying but I guess I'll give it a go...
Name= Kestrel
Age= 29
Gender= Female
Race= English
Rank= Junior pilot
Years of flight= four years
Hair= Black as the midnight sky
Eyes= Blue as the sky on a summers day
Skin= White against her dark hair like the moon against the night's sky.

Kestrel was born to fly. Her father was a pilot, her mother was a flight attendent and now Kestrel has filled her rightful place as a junior pilot. The flight started off as usual. The plane's path was charted, heading straight for America but now it was on a collision course.
"I ask all passangers to remain calm and remain in your seats. We are experiencing some temporary difficulties but it's nothing we can't handle," Kestrel declared over the loud speaker and still it was barely loud enough to be heard above the cries of panic.
"Recon we can land her?" Joe, the co-pilot, frowned towards the plane straight ahead.
"No need," Kestrel replied, switching to auto-pilot. Steadily, she pulled the plane up but then, the other plane also began to rise. Their pilot had the same intention.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

Thu May 31, 2007 4:16 pm
nemothegecko says...

As Todd, Ginger, and Matt made thier first flight as a group they had to make an Emergency check just to make sure everything was in good condition and would be able to make the flight. Every thing checked ok except the passenger door. It showed major loss in air pressure. That could cause a major problem. Not enough pressure not enough oxygen. They had to get that checked out and then they had it fixed in no time. They were taking off from Hawaii and they were headed for Maine. After they showed the info video on what to do in case of emergency the captain made a very importatnt announcement. " I am here to assure you that you will be kept in good hands. We have run background checks on all the passengers. NO one i repeat NO ONE looks like a terrorist. Please be assured that i am able to carry a gun in case this was to happen. Thank you and enjoy your flight. Refreshments and Drinks will be handed out momentarily.

I communicate much better on paper than I do when I open my mouth.
— Aaron Sorkin