z

Young Writers Society

Role play

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:17 pm
TellATaleForTwo says...

The barmaid sighed. "Keep it clean boys. I don't need a mess on my hands."
"Theoretically, if you go to the past in the future, then your future lies in the past. This is a picture of you in the future - in the past."

~Kate and Leopold

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:41 pm
Bella says...

The girl watched as the group of men in expensive looking cloaks walked towards the strange man and herself. They didn't look all too friendly, and she really didn't want to see why they were here. She went to stand, but the man closest to her, the one who had talked to the barmaid, pushed her back roughly. The rest of the men gathered in a circle around the strange man and the girl...
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

Reviews: 1
Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:05 am
Rasi says...

Quietly, almost unnoticed another 'stranger' entered the tavern. In a dry green cloak she approached the bar... " A pint if you don't mind." She was watching the men surround the man and woman in the center of the tavern, and wondering if she should intervene.
I would rather you hate me, than love me.
If you never really know me.

142 Reviews

Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:40 am
Bella says...

The girl had just enough time to notice yet another new girl enter the tavern...and she was completely dry. This was strange seeing as the rain was still pouring hard and loud outside.

Reviews: 0
Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:55 pm
Hiro says...

*The group of men walked over to the man palying the tin whistle and turned his chair around with all eight of their hands. The man soon stopped playing his instrument and stared at the crude looking thugs that were here to kick out him and the young lass that sat directly across from him.* "Do you mind, I was enjoying a little tune on my tin whistle, and I'm sure that no one wants any trouble in here 'ey?" *The man put his tin whistle away and sat in his warmed seat and waited for the mammoth men to reply. But with their reply they grabbed the man and the woman and tied them up with rope they had hidden in their cloaks.* "If you think you are doing something correct you are sadly mistaken my friend!" *the strange man shouted as he was tied up and was but up against the wall, along with the woman who sat next to him.* "What are we going to do now my good sir?" *the girl questioned as she was placed right next to him.* "Well first off if you stop moving then I'll be able to get us free and we would also be able to fight back just follow my lead." *The man stands up and attempts to face the Thugs who tied both of them up, which the thugs turn around and pull out swords and knives to try and cut up the man who faced against them.* "Now who is the one who attempts to make matters worse?" *the man said as he threw off his other cloak that he wore and drew a giant blade that seemed heavy, but thats what every one thought. The first thug charged along with the other three and they were shot back by the mans Giant sword. The man turned to the tied up companion girl and snapped his fingers towards her. With amazement, the ropes untied and he offered her a hand.* "Come on lass lets get the Hell out of here." *Smiles*
Filled with sorrow and controlled by anger, But I am your guardian angel for the rest of your life.

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:38 pm
Jules the jester says...

'your not going anywhere boyo' Culas walked from the bar a pint still in his hands. He clicked his fingers and the woman fell to the ground. the dry arrivee stepped back into teh shadows and watched the confrontation.
'Ahh. the man still held his sword. so you are here.' The man threw teh sword to teh ground and culas laughed.
'took your time didnt you?' culas sipped his wine. 'so you are the sacrifice the agency has sent me? i cant say i am impressed. i was hoping for somethign more like the girl in the shadow' a gesture brought her stumbling to her kness in front of the big man named Remik. 'kill her Remik'
'No!' Cuilas laughed cruelly as the balde fell towards the prostreted Girl

Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:55 pm
Hiro says...

*Picks up his sword and slices off remniks head, then aims the blade at the short mans throat.* "If you think spilling blood in the presence of me is truely the right thing to do, then you would have already been dead. My name is Kaige Dur' Ilvar I am a wanted man for three hundred billion coins on my head and I have done nothing wrong to obtain that title." *Sheaths his sword and picks up both women who were abused physically by the thugs.* "Now lets us pass or you shall be paid with you life and be sent to the devil himself."
Filled with sorrow and controlled by anger, But I am your guardian angel for the rest of your life.

75 Reviews

Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:13 pm
View Likes
Jules the jester says...

Culas laughed harshly and with another snaping of the fingers sent teh man hurling back against the wall where he was pinned, UNABLE to move. 'your name means nothing to me' he clicked his fingers and the woman who had first entered fell back to the ground her neck snapping. 'maybe no blood will be spilt but death will be a prominent feature in your near future.'
The dry woman on the floor moved quickly. a dagger in her hand, she avoided the three thugs and sliced open the pinned mans stomach. bloody entrails spilled to teh ground as he screamed. 'you bastard!' she slammed the dagger into his chest 'not earned that price, you abandoned my mother to a fate worse than death.'

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:30 pm
ELven-Maiden says...

Nobody saw the face at the window, taking the scene calmly in strided.

What did that man say? Something about being wanted? the man watched with interest the man's obvious knowledge in swordplay. Wasn't there one man he knew from long ago, he so long wanted dead...What did he say his name was? Kaige son of...son of...Ilvar?

He chuckled and shook his head. No use jumping to conclusions. Eyes bright and an ironic smile about his lips, the man leaned agains the side of the tavern and watched.
Last edited by ELven-Maiden on Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Give me time, i'll crit your work XD I promise.
GO HORACE!
I have some IA on Venus, but I don't know how long it'll last. my com's getting crushed.
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."~Carl Jung, psychologist and psychiatrist.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:08 am
Poisoness says...

Kaige gritted his teeth and the woman smirked and motioned at the manwho had him pinned, who slowly, deilberatly, released him. he staggered forward, cluthing his stomah and chest, jaw set.
"you're dead," the woman hissed at him. "Stubborn as you may be, you are dead."
Kaige looked at her defiatnly, then caught himself as he stumbled. the woman laughed as the tin whistle clinked to the floor, shining in the light.

The man outside nearly toppled with excitment. He'd know that whistle anywhere.
Filled with vicious delight, he flung the door open and strode purposefully into the room. Kaige was on the floor, pale and on the brink of conciousness.
"hey!" the woman snapped at the dripping wet stranger. she started forward, eyes drawn and blazing with fury, but he gave her a glance so vicious and imperious, she had to step back.
the newcomer gazed down on the stranger for a moment, then bends down to Kaige. "Kaige Dur' Ivar."
The wounded man weakly looked up, eyes unfocused, pale face stubbornly holding on to a remnant of life.
"Do you know me?" the man whispered. "i think you do." he bent closer, whispered softer. "In my youth, I was known as Albaister Dur' Ivar."
Kaige's eyes flashed, his face twisted into an angry snarl...then the loss of blood took over his conciousness, and he fainted.

Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:46 am
Rasi says...

Having done what she had hoped to do, she moved back into the shadows. Heading towards the door, she noticed that something in the room had changed, something had gone wrong...

Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:47 am
Rasi says...

Having done what she had hoped to do, she moved back into the shadows. Heading towards the door, she noticed that something in the room had changed, something had gone wrong...

Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:20 pm
Hiro says...

*Hearing several voices in the room, Kaige woke up suddenly and held his stomach in pain, then he realized that his brother had been there as well, but he couldn't move, for he had been tied up once again and his stomach had been stitched together.* "Why the hell are you people doing this?" *He questioned and moaned at the pain of talking, but as soon as he was able to move his hand, he chanted a little spell to heal his wounds and to allow him to get his strength back as well. Fully regenerated, Kaige stood up and cut himself free, and then picked up his tin whistle and stared at every one who was staring at him. He played a high note that made every one hold their ears in pain and slow down instantly, making him disappear from the room forever, and him running out into the rain with the cloaked girl that sat next to him, they both ran down the street as time froze around them.* "I hope you know what you are doing Kaige... Because that battle was pretty brutal." *the woman talked as they ran out of town and into the silent forest of Illasora*

75 Reviews

Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:23 pm
Jules the jester says...

(hiro. I am sorry to say that having your stomahc sliced open and your guts spilling to teh ground is NOT cureable. even if all the entrails had been forced back in which is near impossible even for modern medicine he would have died from infection and teh girl who was sat next to him DIED PLease stick to teh story lines when someone dies stay with it i may be a bit moany but come on)

142 Reviews

Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:48 pm
Bella says...

(I would like to say, that by adding this I am fixing most of Hiro's things. Because, I am no longer DEAD, and by using his magic he is perfectly capable of healing himself. It's fantasy. Anywho...)

The girl slowly opened her eyes, regaining conciousness. She could feel that her neck was in an awkward position; one that it was not supposed to be in with her living and all. She stood up, to the amazment of the other people in the bar, and snapped her neck back into place. THe strange man was standing next to her, his mouth open in awe. "As I said, that was a pretty brutal battle; now LET'S GO!!!" she ran out of the bar, the strange man (Kaige?) followed closely.
"What's your name?" he asked as they ran.
"That is nothign of your concern." she answered.
"But I would like to know."
"Too bad." Kaige dropped the subject, only for the moment though.

People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage