z

Young Writers Society

Role play

Reviews: 0
Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:40 pm
Hiro says...

(Well yes, eben though a normal person would have died from getting their insides cut out, I believe that this is a fantasy role play and that People are able to do what ever they want.)
"Damn, they really got me good this time, where the hell is my older brother then I need him." He complained as he held his stomach in pain.
Filled with sorrow and controlled by anger, But I am your guardian angel for the rest of your life.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:37 am
Bella says...

(Hiro, I think you're confused. We're out of the tavern and your stomach has been healed, so WTH are you talking about? When you figure it out, please add on.)
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

142 Reviews

Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:24 am
Bella says...

(Sorry Hiro, I'm sick of waiting for you, so I'm adding on myself as you're character, Kaige. This way we'll all be on about the same page, then you can continue as you're character. Actually, even better; HERE IS AN OVERVIEW OF EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED SO FAR: ENJOY:)

A strange man walked into a bar, ordered a pint, and began to play his flute. Another stranger, the woman, walks in after him and sits near him. Yet another strange woman comes and sits farther away but in view of both of them. The MEN are called, and come to "take care of" the strangers. Both the women are supposedly killed, as is Kaige, the strange man. The strange man seems to have magical powers and heals his fatal wound; the first strange woman does the same with her broken neck (will be explained later) and those two leave, headed for a place apparently known as: the forests of Illasora.

THAT IS WHAT HAS HAPPENED. SOMEONE ADD ON AS THEIR OWN CHARACTER.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:12 pm
ELven-Maiden says...

Ahem. You forgot Kaige's brother, Albaster. :D
Give me time, i'll crit your work XD I promise.
GO HORACE!
I have some IA on Venus, but I don't know how long it'll last. my com's getting crushed.
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."~Carl Jung, psychologist and psychiatrist.

52 Reviews

Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:17 pm
ELven-Maiden says...

Albaster blinked as his brother suddenly disappeared from the room.

Cursing luridly, he started after Kaige, determined to track them down.
GO HORACE!
I have some IA on Venus, but I don't know how long it'll last. my com's getting crushed.
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."~Carl Jung, psychologist and psychiatrist.

142 Reviews

Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:37 am
View Likes
Bella says...

Kaige and the girl ran for a long while before they finally came to the perfect place.
A river.
The girl walked in and dunked herself under like it was second nature. Kaige hesitated. "What are you doing?" he asked.
"Covering my scent. You should do the same."
"I'd rather not."
"Well that's too bad then, isn't it? If you don't get in, I'm going to be forced to throw you in; and we both know I will."
"You woulnd't be able to!" Kaige argued. The girl stepped out of hte water towards him. "I mean, you are jsut a girl after all."
"Just a girl?!" she exclaimed as she lifted him over her head and tossed him into the river. When he got his head above he was sputtering and soaking wet. "Could 'just a girl' do that?"
"Who are you?" he asked again after coming out of the water and regaining his sense of speech.
"That is unimportant right now. Come on, we need to move. Your brother is on our trail. THis should at least slow him down."
"Albaster couldn't track himself, much less us."
"That was how he was the last time you saw him, some 13 years ago. I've known him for the past 10 years, and he is an amazing tracker. But I also know all his secrets. Now, COME ON!" she bolted, and Kaige hurried to catch up.

52 Reviews

Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:47 am
View Likes
ELven-Maiden says...

Albaster trotted to a stop in front of hte wide river, shaking the rain from his hair. He bent close to the river, regarding it with a practiced eye.

The surface had been broken. The dead leaves, the moss, and eveything else that floated in this calm section in the river had been distrubed; they were slowly moving back to cling onto the bank and the rocks. They shouldn't be in the middle.

So they jumped in. Albaster frowned. Dogs would be useless at this point, and most of the evidence would be hidden by the rain that was just starting to fall again.

He sighed, then bent close to the muddy bank. "They were in a hurry to leave," he muttered to himself, noting the space between the prints. Then he chuckled. The fools should've spent a little time covering them up. they knew the banks were muddy.

He stood up, and started in the direction the steps went.
GO HORACE!

If I were a girl in a book, this would all be so easy.
— Jo March