z

Young Writers Society

Add more

Reviews: 0
Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:56 pm
Hiro says...

Chapter 1- Destiny calls

The waves clashed and rocked the ship back and forth, making the sailors all sea sick. The captain stood at the wheel, staring down the sea that forced the ship to creek under its intense power. A woman who was in labor, laid in a bed as she performed the miracle of life; bringing one into the world of Shikosta. The Jagged sea sputtered water into the room every once and a while as the waves hit and ate away the ship piece by piece.
The young man who stood by her side was her husband, who had beckoned for him and his wife to come on the ship away from the southern kingdom of Kishma. The bottles and bowls rattled as the waves pushed harder and harder on the tiny transportation ship from the southern kingdom to the eastern kingdom that lay only on the sea of Hollow waters. Monstrous creatures bellowed beneath the tiny ship, and the inevitable happened, a creature of horror collided with the ship, cracking it in two. Sailors, the captain, every one on the transport ship flew in the air and hit the water or other physical objects besides the darkened Jagged Sea. The mother prayed for the safety of her new born child, with a smile, the child lived and so did the mother; but the man floated face down in the sea; with his legs missing from his upper chest area.
The mother held her baby close and the floated on for days after the accident. Until the hit their destination, the Isle of Kuthlar. Guards and the fisherman of the island rushed down to aid the mother and the babe.
The mother was put on an emergency bed while the babe was cleaned up and put in a room where his mother could keep an eye on him. The babe’s name was Tenarias Arithias, he has silver hair with a purple streak down the middle, and he had a scarred eye from the ships piece of debris cut him on it while he and his mother were rocking in the ocean. He has purple nails and white eyes. He was an unusual babe for he did not cry when his mother gave him birth.

~fourteen years later~
“Tenarias! Time for dinner!” Tenarias’ mother called for him across the village of Doom Era. “Tenarias! Where is that boy, I swear some times I wonder if he is ever going to get away from the mechanics shop.”

On the outskirts of town Tenarias was playing a sport that was known throughout the Isle, it involves by throwing a ball of seaweed, which was stitched together by Dondalas hairs. Into hoops that were hand crafted by Tenarias himself, and you basically are on a disk that allows you to hover in the air, almost like swimming, and throwing it through the goals to get several points, it depends on the skills that you put into throwing the ball into the hoops. The sport was known as Loridon, Air trickster.
At the age of fourteen, Tenarias was already the best player on the isle. His friends and team mates were Hiro, Kashmia, Odiahn, and Lunara.

Tenarias: Silver hair, purple streak down the middle. Purple nails and a scar that he obtained as a babe. He is the head captain of the Silver Tricksters, and his skill is Crucified Valor.

Hiro: Brown haired, blue eye; half wolf player with a skill known as Midnight torment.

Kashmia: Tenarias’ best friend and sub captain of the Silver Tricksters. She has blue hair with aquatic blue eyes, her skill is known as Power punch. Secretly she has a crush on Tenarias, which he doesn’t know about.

Odiahn: Orange haired, silent Odiahn is one of the few members that is actually violent, when ever he is angered he throws his Berserker ball, which depends on how mad he gets. He is the younger brother of Lunara.

Lunara: Snot nosed, Sapphire haired Lunara is the team bully of the year; she can’t help but pick on her team mates, but she knows when she is over doing it.

Now continue it please and thank you.
Filled with sorrow and controlled by anger, But I am your guardian angel for the rest of your life.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:35 pm
Bella says...

"Throw me the ball!" Kashmia cried! Being the second best player on the team, she knew that she had a better chance of scoring than Lunara did. Sadly, being the bully she was, Lunara ignored Kashmia and tried to score anyways. She missed.
"Lunara, why didn't you throw it to me?" Kashmia exclaimed when the game was over; they had still won, of course, but the more points the better in Kashmia's opinion.
"Because I could have done it myself, except for you were distracting me!"
"No I wasn't!"
"Guys, stop it!" Tenarias said, getting between the girls. Kashmia was quiet fine with this, seeing as she liked looking at Tenarias much more than Lunara anyday. "We won, end of story. Lunara, stop ignoring your team mates, and Kashmia, keep up the goowork. We're going back to my house to celebrate, ok?"
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief