z

Young Writers Society

The perfect man

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:04 pm
Alice says...

alright this is to basically figure out who's Isabella's perfect match, with US yes us as the matchmakers. God have pity on her, with all the havoc we're bound to wreak on her love life she should drop to her knees and thank god she's not real.
all you've got to do is make a short list of the perfect man, and a scenario where they meet. for the scenario there is no good form or anything like that. but when two guys enter the picture that's when it becomes an actual story so god save Isabella and don't, repeat don't show mercy, in the end there will be a objective 3rd party to decide who's the perfect man for Isabella and the other girls that come along, so just try it.

Rules:
if you don't invent a guy invent a girl, Isabella can't fall in and out of love that easy with ALL the guys we're bound to create
there is more to the story than just a list of the perfect man, some how she has to meet them
if you don't like a guy enough to think Isabella would even like him kill him or put him in a coma!
this is like a soap opera, there is always room for things to go wrong

THE PERFECT GUY (for me at least)
he would be sweet and funny
he would be brave and strong
he would be able to have a serious conversation with me and still laugh
likes to listen to my crazy laughs (which includes shrieks and snorts)
and will argue that i am what ever i say I'm not (depends on if I'm right or not)
and is always there to bail me out of jail if i need to.
Last edited by Alice on Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I just lost the game.

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:04 am
misspriss says...

I used this character I made for one of my storybooks, but no one joined it, so I'll use him here, if that's okay with you.

Could you give me a description of Isabella?

Name:
--Tyler Coleman

Personality:
--Thoughtful
--Mysterious
--Gentle
--Truthful
--Somewhat bold
--Fun-loving

Looks: (I provided a link and described him)
--Slightly mussed dark brown hair with slight, natural blonde highlights.
--Penetrating, mysterious, brown eyes.
--Unshaved, slightly rugged facial hair.

(His hair isn't always styled like this)

http://img106.echo.cx/img106/4733/rcm1sa.jpg

Biography: Father died when he was young. Works as a lifeguard at Surfer's Beach.

270 Reviews

Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:17 am
Alice says...

Since it seems to be in demand I'll give a description of Isabella
-long naturally red hair
-loves to play card games
-6 foot
-sea blue eyes
---------personality
-up beat
-optimistic
-klutzy to a whole new level
-loves to read and write

Tyler and Isabella meet in the super market when she drops a can of green beans so close to his feet. she instantly starts laughing her high pitch laugh with a snort. kiss of death? nope he likes it the laugh of a true fun lover
I just lost the game.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:47 am
Bella says...

Ok.

~Hale~
~21...or is he?~
~English Heritage~
~Disheveled dirty blonde hair~
~6ft4in~
~dark brown eyes that look black~

~mysterious~
~acts indifferent to everyhting~
~pretty smart...more so than most~
~likes to read A LOT~
~enjoys mind games, like the rubiks cube~

~~~~~~~HOW THEY MEET~~~~~~~~
Isabella is, sadly, stranded out on a deserted backroad in the middle of hte night. SHe was driving home, adn this road was/is the only way to get to her driveway, and her car broke down. It was too cold to walk home, as well as too dark, and she didn't dare leave the car anyways; so she climbed into the backseat and falls asleep there.

*tap tap tap* Isabella slowly opened her eyes and saw a face peering in at her. Dirty blond hair covered his eyes mostly, but she could see that they were black ,or very near it. She let out a small scream and backed away from the window.

"Calm down!" the man said.
"Who are yoU?"
"Apparently the person who is going to help you get home. i can fix your car for you, if you dont' mind." He opened the door...dang it, she left it unlocked!
"Um...ok, seeign as I dont' have much choice. What's your name?"
"Hale," he answered, his dreamy but slightly mysterious smile showed off two slightly longer teeth...fangs.

~Well, there ya go. Maybe I'll add more about there meeting and such...mabye.~

~me~
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

270 Reviews

Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:06 pm
Alice says...

"Interesting smile you got there," she said cynically.
"Yeah, I just came from rehearsal."
"Rehearsal?"
"I'm doing a play."
"Dracula?"
He laughed and stepped back away from the door. Feeling a little more at ease Isabella opened the door closest to her and stepped out.

When Hale opened the hood smoke poured out. "You might want to get any real important papers out of there, your car is dead."

Isabella opened the door and pulled her purse out, it was all she kept in there. When she pulled her head back out he had driven his car fifty feet away and was walking quickly back.

"Come on," he said, "I'll give you a ride back to town, if we try to do anything with your car it won't be good." She nodded. "But first you never told me your name."
"Isabella." She smiled her sweet, caring and innocent smile that for the first time since her high school love fit her.
I just lost the game.

If you don't sign up for a review team, you're basically saying you're okay with canine amphibian metamorphosis.
— Nate