z

Young Writers Society

The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:42 pm
misspriss says...

That's right! *parrots* We do, we do, we do!

571 Reviews

Reviews: 571
Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:59 pm
Esmé says...

The last one!!!!!!!

-elein

Random avatar

Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:17 pm
misspriss says...

Hmm...really? Okay dokay. I imagined her as a baby, but then a little girl does have more personality, right? Anyway, what are some charactiristics that you think she might have? I think she should be scared and quiet, because she doesn't know what's happening, and what do you think about her leading a sheltered life as kind of a farm girl. She won't have the accent or anything, just the shyness and innocence.

Then as she becomes a fairy queen she becomes the natural ruler she is! Yay! What about you?

571 Reviews

Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:48 pm
Esmé says...

Uhm, you know what? I'll leave you her personality. -I'm currently trying to figure ou the one of my character's... Dratted queen's, LOL

-elein

571 Reviews

Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:48 pm
Esmé says...

Oh, so we're taking a poor 4/10 year old on a quest? LOL.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:03 pm
blackwings_angel says...

okay guys, I'm changing a couple things about Matthias,

1: I'm going to make him a hummingbird, its more like his personality.

2:I found a better picture for him. He's the one in green. But, hes left leg of his pants isn't ripped. Same with the sleeve.
http://www.icybrian.com/flavors/data/me ... airies.jpg
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

571 Reviews

Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:39 am
Esmé says...

Haha, this is going to be the storybook of thirteen... The cursed number...

So, can Anaisathy curse y'all? ?

P.S. She will, if you go on a quest, mwahaha. No, go if you wanna. My fairy is going to be nice and cozy in her citadel. Watching you. CURSING YOU. Lol

-elein

Random avatar

Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:49 pm
misspriss says...

*sticks out tongue*

*tongue suddenly turns purple*

*I scream, yanking my tongue back in my head*

You cursed me! Ahhhhhh!

*runs away screaming then trips*

Random avatar

Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:49 pm
misspriss says...

Okay, I'll work on the queen-to-be's personality...soon...when I have the time...

571 Reviews

Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:41 pm
Esmé says...

Ok, np :)

571 Reviews

Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:41 pm
Esmé says...

Ok, np :)

571 Reviews

Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:09 pm
Esmé says...

I added the death scene of Ileane (the Fairy Queen). Is this okay with every one?

-elein

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:19 pm
blackwings_angel says...

Its fine with me, I built off of it.
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

Random avatar

Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:15 am
misspriss says...

Fine with me too. In fact, it's great! Go Elein! I like your post too blackwings, it was great how you added all those little details about the fairies.

The only thing I might tweak, was when you said that the queen was the only thing keeping all the fairies in harmony. That contradicted my post...maybe you could change it to "to keep from an all out rivalry" or something. But it was great! Go blackwings!

Who should find the child? I was thinking maybe Anaisathy could see it in her globe, and prepare to go after the girl, when one of our characters interfere and find her first, foiling Anaisathy's evil plans!! Mwahahahah!

(Yep, that's about it.)

571 Reviews

Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:33 am
Esmé says...

Hey, why do you wanna foil my plans??????????? No one understands Anaisathy, no one. Oh, yeah, you take her for granted. She's evil, yes, evil so she's evil. (What a sentence, by the way). -But do you know what she went through? She was a cast out, no one wanted to play with her when she was little. So it's your guys's fault for her being who she is now. You made her psychic bend a bit. Being the fairy, the ONLY fairy of night isn't easy, you know. Do you know how much responibility it involves? The stress? And you think someone will thank you? Huh? Once, just once? Maybe 'Nice, Anais, you're a great Fairy of Night!'? No, of ocurse not, just because she's EVIL. Well, I'll tell ya something, you guys aren't that good either!!!!!!!!

P.S. I agree with misspriss's plan.

Man is by nature a political animal.
— Aristotle