z

Young Writers Society

The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:34 pm
misspriss says...

*gets big frightened eyes*

*then laughes hysterically*

*and pokes Anaisathy*

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:00 am
blackwings_angel says...

hahaha okay I'll change that post
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:02 pm
Kasie says...

Yeah i kind of thought of the connection with LOTR too i like your idea, maybe are fairies have to look for this 'object' or 'something' to fulfil the prophecy. Say each one has to find a certain part in each of their own fairy clans, using thier own powers. Then the have to unite their powers to find the final piece of this 'object', to fulfill the prophecy? rough I know but it's just an idea.

we really need to work out what this 'object'?'phrophecy' thing is! xx
'The truly insane perform on many public stages. The sane stage their performance in the privacy of their own minds. Everyone is an actor. In the end, everyone wants applause.'
Madame Senetsky
Falling Stars by Virginia Andrews

571 Reviews

Reviews: 571
Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:46 pm
Esmé says...

Mhm, I think it's agood idea...

Kasie, you interested in joining us? Argh, your 16, lol. -But no problem, Anaisathy will still curse ya...

-elein

38 Reviews

Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:04 am
blackwings_angel says...

*laughs*
your not really going to curse us are you?*speaks in a hesitant voice*
*strange tingling feeling* AAAAAH Stop it, I don't wanna be cursed *turns inot a flea* ah, fiddlesticks *typing jumping from key to key not very suscessfully*

I like the idea of finding the new queen more than this object
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

Random avatar

Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:34 am
misspriss says...

Yup. I'm with you blackwings.

571 Reviews

Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:42 am
Esmé says...

Iąm not entering the discussion. Whatever zou choose, Anaisathy will try her best to stop you, hehe!

-elein

38 Reviews

Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:54 pm
blackwings_angel says...

Are we going to have someone else portray the little queen or will one of us take her?

Random avatar

Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:55 pm
misspriss says...

We are not going to introduce to her to the story quite yet, we want to show just how much fairyland is in havoc. WEEEE! Everyone wants their own race to be on the throne,

38 Reviews

Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:56 pm
blackwings_angel says...

MissPriss, don;t forget you do have a placeholder up. I've been staring wantingly at that post for a while now. I have the perfect post for my character :D

Random avatar

Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:57 pm
misspriss says...

Go ahead and post. It's alright. Anyone can post, even with a placeholder up, I just had to insert that so I could get a place.

571 Reviews

Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:00 pm
Esmé says...

Haha, 56 messages on the discussion thread, 7 on the actual storybook. LOL

Random avatar

Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:06 pm
misspriss says...

Planning gives way to greatness!!

38 Reviews

Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:34 am
blackwings_angel says...

OHHH, I didnt know we could post posts wi=ith placholders up, okay then

571 Reviews

Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:41 pm
Esmé says...

Okay, just to say that I'm here for a min. Schools started again, bleh lol, and I still gotta catch up with sooo much, lol. I'll post my entry on saturday or sunday, ok? Maybe earlier, but I just wanted to say xD

-elein

A Prince of Darkness Is a Gentleman
— William Shakespeare