z

Young Writers Society

hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:49 pm
blackwings_angel says...

Aro and Seriena clashed blades, there fighting tactics were very simalr. They were both attacking and parrying with graceful, quick, movements. As they fought going back and forth, their footwork became quite difficult. Seriena stumbled for a second, and Aro took the oppurtunity. He slashed at her neck, with she nimbly dodged under. She then lay sprawled on the ground, blade just out of reach. Aro raised his blade above his head and was aboutto give the final blow when a loud thunderclap sounded from behind him. Three small tornadoes of smoke spun up from the ground, growing about as big as teh average man. The suddenly stopped, three men standing in their place. The first one, presumeably the leader, was about an inch or two shorter than his partners, and had white hair draping onto his shoulderplates of his black armor. He was not as bulky as his counterparts, but still looked like a warrior. He looked viscious, his eyes an extreme shade of green, almost neon. His partners, looking as if to weigh three times their leaders weight, wore the same identical black armor, but had very different hair. It was cut short, and was pitch black. They also had neon green eyes like their leader, but theirs were missing a certain glow. Something made Aro think that the leader's minions weren't very bright. He was the brain, they were the brawn. The trio moved as one, each of them stepping at the same time same speed, making quick slashes, acting as if slaughtering the wolves was like slicing butter. They wasted no time reaching Alex, whom was battering away at the wolves closing in on her. Aro decided that Seriena wasn't such a big threat, and ran off towards Alex. The leader, grabbed Alex, and base upon the look on her face, with suprising strength. He nodded to his men, and their clouds of smoke started billowing out of the ground again. They were kidnapping Alex! Aro broke out into a full sprint, and forgot about the wolves attacking him. The smoke was intensley growing and was already to the taller men's midriffs. The leader let go of Alex, who instinctly tried to attack him, but couldn't move her lower body. The smoke was paractically a living creature and was holding her tight. Aro made a running dive for Alex, tackling her, breaking the smokes hold upon her. WIthin a mili-second of them hitting the ground, the men diseapeared, not noticing their missing prize. Alex sat up and rubbed her shoulder.
"Next time you save me, can you make it at least a little more comfortable." Aro laughed.
"Of course M'lady." Suddenly a wolf dove on top of Aro breaking up their friendly conversation. They were still in battle. Aro and Alex, whipped around battering and slashing at the wolves, until by almost sunset they were all dead. Aro sheathed his blade, and looked around. Their were bodies and heads of the wolves lying everywhere in the field, teh ground either charred or bloodstained. In the distance he could hear teo blades still clashing. "Zelles!" Aro and Alex took off in the direction of the sound, hoping their friend was teh one still fighting.
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:11 am
Kyuubi says...

"Heh heh...And that is my qeue to leave." the demon said. He grabbed Zelles' neck lifted him into the air and threw him across grass. He landed 50 feet away. The demon turned around and the sun started to set behind him. It looked ominous. Zelles was struggling to get up.
"The red sun will rise again and you know that Zelles. Don't you?" the demon said. Aro and Alex ran up to Zelles and helped him up. All three looked at the demon. He quickly vanished.

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:20 pm
piepiemann22 says...

"Zelles, are you okay," said Aro.

"Yes. we need to keep moving, my brother is near."
I will always fight back, no matter what.

38 Reviews

Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:19 pm
blackwings_angel says...

"Your brother?!" Aro said suprised. "I thought you didn't remember your past. Whose your brother?" Aro was stunned. One minute ago he found out what his brother did to Zelles and now, now Zelles wanted to go find him. For revenge? Or would their brotherly bond stop him? "Zelles, maybe we should think this through first? After all these years, are you sure you can handle this?"
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

185 Reviews

Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:54 pm
piepiemann22 says...

In truth, no. After it started coming back to me I never thought I could. You don't have to come, this is my fight. I don't want to drag you two into this."

38 Reviews

Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:46 pm
blackwings_angel says...

"Zelles, you are our friend. We can't let you go off and get yourself killed. Or at least not without us. Zelles, really...." Aro gave his speech a moment to settle in. "This is what friends are for. I mean come on, if your brother was strong enough to steal your memory, think of all the damage he might do to you now."

185 Reviews

Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:55 pm
piepiemann22 says...

"Thank you, I need to know what happened. If you're with me, lets go."

38 Reviews

Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:29 am
blackwings_angel says...

"Zelles, I would follow you anywhere." Aro said, gouging another wolves head off. Rin's army had faded, and few were still standing. "Lead the way."

185 Reviews

Tue May 01, 2007 12:54 am
piepiemann22 says...

Zelles and company headed toward town. There were a few men outside the walls stabbing corpses to make sure the wolves were dead.

A soldier stopped them "You, you helped us defend ur city, thank you. You may enter, but be wary, they people are spooked and just returning to normal life."

Zelles nodded and continued through the gate. Carts and dabry were all ver the streets, "looks like th wolves really spooked them." They found a small bar slash hotel and sat to have a drink.

185 Reviews

Sat May 05, 2007 11:14 pm
piepiemann22 says...

That night everything was quiet. That was except the soldier potroling the streets. Zelles lay back thinking about his brother. Then he was awakened by a noise. A dark figure stood in front of his bed.

"hello brother."

38 Reviews

Mon May 07, 2007 1:07 am
blackwings_angel says...

Aro nonchalantly rolled over. He couldn't seem to fall asleep that night. He decided that a nice pint of ale would help him and went downstairs for a drink. Their were still a few men gathered around the fire drinking, others near the windows gambling. The bartender, who was different than from earlier gave him a pint of ale. Aro walked over to the fire and listened to a few of the stories the drunk men were talking about. He liked being an elf. He would hate to lose control of himself due to some silly beverage. During the middle of one of the stories told by an old drunk fellow, a figure strolled into the bar. He was dressed in black, his face hidden by his cloak. He was strangely familar to Aro, from the way he talked, and even the way he approached the bartender. He spoke too quietly for Aro to hear. The bartender handed him a key, and he walked over into the opposite corner of everyone else. He ordered a pint of whiskey from one of the waitresses. Aro wasn't sure but he could of sworn that the cloaked figure was staring at him. After the old man's story was over, Aro decided he was decided he was drowsy enough to go to bed. He paid the bartender his fee, and headed to bed. He fell into the warm bed and within minutes he was asleep. But as he fell asleep he saw the door open a small crack and Zelles walk in. Aro must of not noticed him in the bar. Aro then fell asleep for good that night and didn't wake up until the next day.

185 Reviews

Mon May 07, 2007 1:23 am
piepiemann22 says...

"Brother, why are you here?"

"To talk."

Zelles clenched his fist, but released it and walked outside with his brother. The went outside the city to a small rock formation. They both stood upon it.

"What do you want?"

"To ask how you are little brother."

"Zelles glanced at him, "Yon really are a fool, to think I would act warmly to you."

"No, I never expected for you too. Came hear to tell you something. i didn't steal your memory, you gave it up. We killed them together Zelles, our familly. They were going to start a war with the rest of the world with there allies the Ronsos and Vampires. We killed to bring pice, but you were young and couldn't handle it. You gave up your memory to forget and move on."

"You expect me to believe that?"

"I don't know nor care, but remeber this. We are not so different. You want to know what you are? Of course you do."

He jabbed Zelles in the stomach and set him to his knees.

"We are the last of the Vexes, the men that bare gods. Your strength comes from the gods, good and evil, the choice was always ours."

"So, you chose...darkness?"

"Power, i chose power to wield power, and become the next living GOD."

Zelles drew his sword and swipped at his brother, but he dissapered in a cloud of smoke and reappered behind him. Zelles swung, but the sword was caught.

"Tsk, tsk, you know you can't win."

He kicked Zelles and elbowed him to the ground. He knelt down next to him, "Do you know my name little brother?"

"Thergain! I will kill you."

"I wait for that day."

Thergain dissapered in a poff of smoke and Zelles was left there with two broken ribs and a new disiar to kill.

38 Reviews

Wed May 09, 2007 3:01 am
blackwings_angel says...

Therigan chuckled from afar. It was not a full hearted laugh. Once upon a fairy-tale, Zelles was his partner. His love for power was as strong as his. They could of ruled together, but he had to choose that he was not ready for it. They are desecendants of the Gods Dammit! He should of been able to handle killing a few hundred people. But now THergan ruled alone. he had afforded to his brotyher what he once killed for, but now, this new Zelles, thergan shverd in disgust. He was weak. He, a vixes, and his brother was weak! What a disgrace. He liked the old Zelles better. Maybe someday, he'd get him back. With a puff of black smoke he dissepeared back to his castle, waiting for news from his three "mighty knights". THerigan ordered one of his servants to bring him an apple. He sat crookedly in his throne, legs dangling over one arm rest, hi sback against the other. Therigan took the apple off of the silver platter the servant was holding it on. He took a bite in it, and then took the silver tray. Therigan slammed the tray down on the servants head, denting the platter. "I like my apples sour." THerigan didn't honestly care, he just wanted a reason to hit the servant. Therigan couldn't see how Zelles could turn this down. Archok slammed open Therigan's throne room doors.
"Your majesty. My armies, we are ready. What do you have us do?" Archok asked. Archok was a very proud Ronso, and strongly disliked speaking human.
"Troog. Tarrgon ragorz gurnta."(Good. Bring them here in the morning.) Therigan replied his Ronso accent fluent. Archok nodded pleased he didn't have to be disgraced by speaking human.
"Zorg Roorg Gorned Khra Thumtorg hellrock." (Yes sir. We will come prepared, hearts drawn for war.) Therigan dismissed him and sent one of his servants off for a glass of wine. His throat hurt from growling and roaring like a wild animal. THta was one problem of being a king. You must understand everyone. The servant came with a glass of pink wine. Therigan looked at it, and slapped it away. The servant rushed ot pick up the broken glass. "You should know I like my wine dark."

The important thing is never to stop questioning.
— Albert Einstein