z

Young Writers Society

hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:30 am
misspriss says...

Seriena watched with some amusment, hidden behind some brush. Rin thought he was a god. She smirked inwardly. It was all a show, a great big hoax, just to make him feel strong.

Did he actually believe that she couldn't heal her wounds herself? Or that she actually had wounds. It was a copy.

Since Rin knows so much about copies, she thought to herself, I wonder why the oh-so-powerful-god didn't realize that, that was one of them. She had really been watching the scene with amusement the whole entire time.

She noiselessly left, melting eerily into the shadows. She had perfected the practice.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:47 pm
Kyuubi says...

The true Rin came back to the wolves. He decided that he wouldn't transform back into his wolf form. He was just observing Seriena and his copy talking. He had had trouble with the copies he set after Aro and the one he sent to Seriena.
"So I'm not the only one who has perfected the Cloning techniques. Heh heh. She is a bold one all right." Rin said as he walked to his pack. His wolves quickly picked up the scent of Aro and they started to growl. They were headed to the throne room in which Therigan had just entered and left. Rin sat down and told them to stay calm. He sat down and heard more growls in the forest. He quickly turned around and saw 30 more wolves exit the tree line. Excellent numbers to assault a town like Tearbed. Rin gathered his 65 wolves and used magic to enhance their properites to near god like proportion. Each wolf was the size of a horse. He decided now was the time to strike. He gave the command and all the wolves ran down the hill and lightning quick speeds. Rin then transformed into his wolf form. His black fur was like a black hole. His hair stood on end. His usually calm red eyes were now ablaze. They turned from red to blue to white and then back to blue. They stopped. He casually walked down to the town as his wolves started to tear the place apart. Rin could see flames and bodies everywhere. His wolves had decided to burn the town. After a moment the town gaurds stepped up to defend it but they were soon crushed, eaten, burned, or dismembered.
"The alpha male isn't here! He probably looks different than the rest! Look for a suspicious one!" a gaurd yelled just before a wolf tackled him to the ground and tore into him. As the chaos continued, Rin stepped into the broken gates. His paws felt something. He looked down and saw a suffed toy of a wolf. He discarded it and continued into the hellish scene.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:20 pm
blackwings_angel says...

dude u cant burn tearbed, we haven't even reached it yet! :x
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

Random avatar

Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:42 am
misspriss says...

(Augh! Someone post! This was on page TWO! That's where all the neglected storybooks are! Post, post, post!)

38 Reviews

Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:51 am
blackwings_angel says...

wow page two :cry:
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

43 Reviews

Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:29 am
Kyuubi says...

i probably ruined for everyone....i'm sorry........*sighs* page two

Random avatar

Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:44 am
misspriss says...

Naawww...

You didn't do it.

38 Reviews

Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:58 pm
blackwings_angel says...

UGH!! I just had a wicked big post for the Story but on accident i hit save as draft instead of post reply..... I know I should probably know this by now but how do i access drafts????

Random avatar

Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:58 pm
misspriss says...

I have no earthly idea. But I SYMPATHIZE most deeply! I have had the most ginormous posts, and lost them just as I finished!

I almost ripped my hair out. It is very aggravating.

38 Reviews

Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:27 am
blackwings_angel says...

C'est terrible

38 Reviews

Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:05 pm
blackwings_angel says...

{YAY!! I FOUND MY DRAFT!!!}

The trio crested a hill to witness a dasterdly scene. Tearbed's outer walls, burning to the ground, hundreds of peasants dying. Aro swore furiosly. THis was Rin's doing. He charged towards Tearbed, with Zelles following quickly behind, Alex taking up the rear. Aro stopped at a fair distance, unleashing arrow after arrow upon the wolves. A ear-piericng howl startled Aro, Rin wanted them dead. Zelles rushed past him, a large sword in his hands. He sliced head after head of the wolves off, until their was a trail of blood. Aro had picked off maybe 50 wolves when his quiver ran out. HE reached down and unsheathed his sword, and momentarily paused. Alex stood next to him Bo staff in one hand, the other covering her mouth. It was a pretty gruesome scene. On the hill down to Tearbed, Zelles yelled out hoarsely to Aro "A little help would be nice!" Slicing another wolf's head off in teh process. Aro put his sword back in his sheath quickly, leaned over, and quickly gave Alex's a kiss on teh lips, evidently taking her by suprise. He then took off, sword un hand, ready to fight off anything, including death.
As he slashed at the wolves, he realised a few things. He never planne don kising ALex, it was somewhat of a spur of the moments thing. He cleaved a wolf of its hindlegs, sending a fierce blow into its ribs killing it. He also wondered where Rin could of gathered so many wolves. RIn then haunted his mind. What did he mean he knew what really happened. Suddenly Aro snapped back into reality when he saw the butt of a bo staff, smash a wolf upon its head. He turned to the rigth to see Alex, twirling with eth staff, gracefully beating the wolves, into the ground, each blow more viscious then the next. "You didn't think I'd let you boys take all the glory did you?" Alex asked, sarcasticly. Aro stood there for a moment flabbergasted. This was another side of Alex he hadn't met. he heard Zelles call to him, somewhere to his right. He slashed through wolf after wolf where Zelles was holding his ground as the wolves poured through. Aro felt the brush of silk againt the back of his legs, upon which he spun around only to find the Alex was following him, protecting his rear. She was wonderful. Another howl then sounded, upon which the wolves retreated into the walls, and aprted as if moses was teh one behind them. One wolf stood alone against the trio. He was pure black. He was Rin. The trio cautiosly moved forward, for the attack. A loud "Creek" sounded behind them and the gates of Tear bed swung shut. Aro's eyes searched the land for anyone who could of closed the door. Zelles pointed her out. "Up There, on the wall." A woman, stood with a grin upon her face, "Nice to be seeing you boys." The girl said, even though neither recongized her. With a fancy assortment of flips and wallsprings she landed next to Rin. Standing be his side. With one furious bark he rang out "Get them."

38 Reviews

Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:25 pm
blackwings_angel says...

A bloodied soldier burst into the main hall. "What do you want?" Therigan snapped, this better be good, he preferred watching summonings occur than killing bothersome guards. "And why are you so bloody?" Maybe the whole town had gone phyciotic and were killing each other. AT least that would be fun to watch.
"The outer walls have been breached sir." The worn downed guard said.
"By who?!" Tearbed had no enemies at the moment.
"Sir, we believe the devil has sent in an army of demon dogs."
"The Devil?!" THerigan laughed, "The devil cowers at my name. Someone else sent these wolves." He looked at the bloodied guard, how bad was it out there. "They are just wolves, it shouldn't be too hard for you." A red light covered the floor near the summoning room. "Great, you made me miss it. Get the Guards back out there. If anyone disturbs me in the next hour I will whip every guard in this god forbidden city!" A loud roar echoed in the summoning room. They were here. Therigan walked into the room, and saw three ten foot giant's, entangled in the vines of evil itself. Thergan had hired the twelve strongest men in the city to hold them down. They weren't doing a very good job.
"Demons! I am Therigan, your ruler. I have a job for you."
The demon closest to him smiled. "So this is the famous Therigan. I pictured you much more viscious.He talks about you very much. He says some day you make take our spots as second in command down there." The Demon transformed into his human formand spat of Therigan's shoes. "You are not my ruler. You may have summoned me, and i may be bound to one action, but you do not rule over me.I am Bezzelthorg and this is, Ferquzo, and Lorgzoh" The duo behind Beezelthorg shot THerigan viscious glances. They had also changed into their human forms. "What is your bidding Therigan?" Beezelthorg asked, his arms crossed, their impurity already staining the marble in black puddles.
"Kill the girl with royal blood. Kill anyone else who defends her. I rule this world, and no one will take it from me." "We will do as you command, but we will act upon our will as well. We will have this world our way."
"And what might that be?" Therigan asked,
"The Devil's way."
Before Therigan could say anything else the three demons dispersed into black puddles to hunt down the girl. A bodyless voice echoed through the empty room. "No mortal will rule this earth."

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:42 pm
piepiemann22 says...

"Well this is a great mess we got ourselves into." He grasped the sword in hand. "Looks like it's my turn to shine." His eyes began to turn white again.

"Those eyes again," said Rin. "You are most interesting."

"To answer your question Alex, helping you gives me happyness. You guys may be my only friends. I may want to kill my brother, but right now helping you two is all I care about."

A huge bust of air amerged from Zelles' body.

"No clue what's happening, but I like it."
I will always fight back, no matter what.

43 Reviews

Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:14 pm
Kyuubi says...

Rin transformed back into his human form with his scimitar in hand. Zelles jumped at Rin. His eyes ablaze with hatred for Rin. Rin started to parry his strikes. Zelles struck at him with more and more fury. Rin didn't think he had gotten so powerful. He also found it hard to keep up. As the fight wore on, Rin was still on the defensive. Zelles thrust his blade and tore into Rin's shoulder. Zelles picked him up and threw him into the air. Rin landed with a thud. He struggled to get up. The red aura pulsed stronger in his hand and it quickley spread to his other hand and then his eyes were glowing with it too. Then the "conversation" between him and the demon started.
"No. I will not fail. Please forgive me. I have given you bad blood to eat. But this time I promise I will make sure it tastes better. No please don't anger yourself. I beg of you! Nooooo!" Rin started to shudder. A bright light was starting to appear around him. Zelles couldn't let him become the monster. He jumped at him and tried to finish him. Rin quickley stood up and as soon as Zelles's blade was about to strike, Rin brought his blade up and blocked. Once the blades struck, a split second flash and Rin wasn't standing there anymore. It was the demon. His eyes blood red with rage and contempt. Claws were pure white along with his fangs. He didn't have a scimitar anymore. He had The Sojorn. It was a claymore type sword that had the power to destroy villages. Zelles hung in midair as the demon looked up.
"Hello, Zelles."

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:19 pm
piepiemann22 says...

"You, I know you. How"

"You'll think of something."

Now he was on the defensive. Aro rushed in to help, but the girl got in my.

"Tell me how you know me demon."

It just smiled back.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

Knowledge is power.
— Francis Bacon