z

Young Writers Society

JIN Character Discussion Thread

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:36 pm
sabradan says...

Liek I said, the second one is hot. No, gorgeous. Yes, thats the word.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:39 pm
misspriss says...

*laughs* Okay, okay. I get the messege.

147 Reviews

Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:47 pm
sabradan says...

What can I say? When ya got it, ya got it, and she's got it.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Random avatar

Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:56 pm
misspriss says...

Good. Cause I want her to have it...

*mutters*

Whatever it is she has...*wink*

Random avatar

Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:01 am
misspriss says...

Very detailed profile. Glad you've joined!

147 Reviews

Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:21 pm
sabradan says...

All I can say is that when battle is met, I want Valin to take on Rio in single combat, and kill him (maybe capture). But in said fight I want it to be like in the movies where they have those conversations and stuff too.

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:32 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

Rio will be with the Harbingers, but they won't show up until after the group makes it into the cemetery. It would be easier for them to catch them there, then trying to search for them over such a large area. Before you have your fight with Rio, I'd like to post.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:18 pm
deleted6 says...

Here is a picture of Adrian

Here site i used i bought program though mind. Also thank Miss for showing me it. :D

http://www.ugo.com/channels/comics/heroMachine2/
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:28 pm
Ego says...

Sweet program--it's kinds rough, but it works for general ideas.

---I wrote this in my blog earlier, to make myself feel better, instead of my normal blog bullshit.

Anyway.

The Origin of Seraph Belfast

The Nemanic Plains was a land of beauty. It is said that Falthyr himself crafted them with his own hands. Lsush grasslands and forests filled the relam, and a lake in the center of the it supplied water to the entire country. Some say there is a magic about the land that would never allow it to die.

The Belfast bloodline began with a Celestial follower of Falthyr of the same name, who impregnated a human woman. The Celestial told the woman that the Belfast Legacy was born,and the Plains of Nemana would be hers. He left a golden longsword in her care, instructing her to give it to the child. She kept the child, seeing it as a gift from Falthyr. She had no idea how right she was. The child was born with bright blue eyes that shined with otherworldy intelligence, and white hair that shined in the light. His skin was almost luminescent.

As the child grew, he showed incredible talent for war, and for learning. At the age of ten, he could already speak three languages fluently, and fought with the grace of a young man.

At the age of twenty, the child became a man, and assumed entered the local military. He rose through the ranks quicker than any bewfore him, and reached the rank of general by the age of 23. He led his army in a coup against the government, killing the corrupt king and assuming leadership of the Nemanic Planes. They prospered under his leadership for the next eighty years.

He took a woman as his wife, and soon a child was born. Again, with blue eyes and white hair. The leader died at age 103, murdered by an assassin from a neaighboring realm. His child assumed leadership of the Nemanic Plains, and led their small but formidable army against the neighboring Realm.

War raged for the next three decades. The King Belfast II pulled his troops back to the Nemanic Plains, all the while leading hit and run skirmishes on the neighboring army, who quickly was losing soldiers. Belfast II was a cunning leader, and was seemingly invincible in battle. The war was taken to the Nemanic Plains, and it raged for the next century, with Belfast II leading the Nemanic Army in every battle.

Eventually, the Nemanic forces were driven back to the central fortess, built around the mystical spring that supplied the realm. The one beautiful grasslands were destroyed, leaving only wasteleand in their place. There, Belfast II, now a father, waged a war from behind his wall. The neighboring forces were evntually weakened to the point that Belfast II rode out with a single squad of his best warriors, and demolished them.

The war was over, but the cost was great. The Nemanic Plains had been reduced to little more than a brren wasteland. Belfast II was content, though, having avenged his father's death. He knew Falthyr would be pleased. He died at the age of 204 years, having been a recluse after passing his son, Belfast III, power when he reached the age of twenty.

Belfast III renamed the Nemanic Plains the Blood Plains, for the blood his father had spilt while battling the neighboring country. Belfast III, unlike his father and grandfather, took a first name, was not merely content with his ancestral name. He chose Serran, meaning "Power," in the laguage of the Celestials. Serran Belfast was a powerful warrior, and a ruthless killer. Early in life, while Belfast II was waging war, mysterious men in black robes killed Serran's guards and stole him away. Little is known what happened to him during the three years he was missing, other than the his father was too occupied with battling for his country to risk looking for him. When Serran returned, he was changed.

Black tattoos ran the length of his body--they had the appearance of an oil slick, the texture of ice. He was blind. ...Yet he could see, despite the red blindfold over his eyes. It was stained with the blood of those who sought to corrupt him, he once explained. When Belfast II died, Serran turned his country into one of war. Every person, man woman and child, was trained for warfare.

He took a woman as his wife, and had one child. This one, though, was different from the others in the Belfast line. He still had the blue eyes of a celestial...but his hair was a deep raven color. Serran named him Serrasen, but kept the Belfast name--Serrasen, fourth Son of Belfast, was born.

Very little history of the Blood Plains is known from this point, on. Serran died under mysterious circumstances, and Serrasen took leadership of the country soon after. The Blood Plains became isolated, relying purely on its Oasis for survival.

All was quiet for three centuries. Then, mysteriously, A young Belfast was found on the border of the Blood Plains. He wore the blood red plate mail of his father, and carried the golden longsword wielded by his ancestors. He was near death.

His name was Seraph.
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

147 Reviews

Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:43 pm
sabradan says...

w00t w00t!!!

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Random avatar

Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:05 am
misspriss says...

Wow. That's great Hunter. Great. Yes. Very long.

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:39 am
Jennafina says...

Nice! Very dramatic. It's like a legend. :D
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

Random avatar

Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:13 am
misspriss says...

Oh, by the way Siegfried, your welcome for showing you the website.

Though I'm sure that is not EXACTLY how thought of Adrien, it gives us all a pretty clear picture.

I only wish the site gave you more options...

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:02 am
deleted6 says...

misspriss wrote:Oh, by the way Siegfried, your welcome for showing you the website.

Though I'm sure that is not EXACTLY how thought of Adrien, it gives us all a pretty clear picture.

I only wish the site gave you more options...

Well here I uploaded zipfile I got for buying it. Now you are not so limited.
http://dl7.megauploads.org/download.php?id=1B050F64

Hope this helps :)
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

Random avatar

Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:37 pm
misspriss says...

Wow. Cool!

The bigger the issue, the smaller you write. Remember that. You don’t write about the horrors of war. No. You write about a kid’s burnt socks lying on the road. You pick the smallest manageable part of the big thing, and you work off the resonance.
— Richard Price