Pirouette of Sins

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:51 pm
View Likes
yosh says...

Pirouette of Sins

Brought to you by Yoshikrab

Disease. No matter what world you are in, disease is a true force of nature. Something that cannot be reckoned with unless divine intervention or modern medicine is employed. Whether you had faced the evils of influenza, or COVID-19, a futuristic pneumonia, or an illness passed on to you by a god, it doesn't matter what universe or time you are from-- disease is truly corrupt.

You aren't alive anymore. You died from a disease. Maybe you're a space fox from a steampunk world and you were killed by a rare disease that makes you turn into a bloodthirsty snake. Maybe you were a victim of a dangerous strain of Mumps. Maybe you were viciously torn apart by cancer.

It doesn't matter how you died, but your soul is still unsatisfied. Even if you don't believe it, but your undead mind still wants to accomplish something in life.

What will happen? You don't know. All you know is that you're standing in the middle of a countryside on Earth, in the year 1352. One year before the end of Black Death.

They say Black Death ended because of usage of quarantine. You don't think so. Your job is to locate the other ghosts who've been killed by some disease. They may not be from your world-- heck, you may not even be from Earth. Once you find them, you'll have to figure out how Black Death really ended, and how to keep it that way.
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

I have my books and my poetry to protect me.
— Paul Simon