z

Young Writers Society

[Operation: Leviathan]

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:51 pm
View Likes
yosh says...

Carnage. Destruction. The Leviathan leaves it everywhere he travels. In response to the increased pollution in the oceans, the legendary Leviathan, known as the king of the oceans, has been angered, sending hurricanes, destructive weather, and heavy rain as much as possible. In some cases, the Leviathan actually appears in the form of a tsunami.

When will it stop? No one knows, but the final straw arrives in the devastating natural disaster, Hurricane Laura.

[August 20, 2020. Hurricane Laura forms.]

No imminent danger.

[August 27, 2020. Hurricane Laura decimates Cameron, Louisiana.]

After a quick storm surge, the onslaught of Hurricane Laura's heavy wind and rain leaves virtually nothing in the small seaside town of Cameron, Louisiana.

Tired and exhausted, the US government pools funds together secretly to stop this destruction once and for all. Called [Operation: Leviathan], a small crew of 5, not including the automated helpers, will venture deep into the ocean on a high-tech submarine called the Hercules. Can the crew of Hercules successfully tame the king of the oceans?

Or will they be lost, stranded in abyssal plains and desolate trenches, with unknown monsters ready to strike . . .

Spoiler! :
Cast:

1. Yoshikrab

2. winterwolf0100

they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

Poetry is a phantom script telling how rainbows are made and why they go away.
— Carl Sandburg