z

Young Writers Society

Welcome to Fandom Hotel!

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:40 pm
Ignorance says...

What happens when characters from entirely different fandoms somehow end up in a hotel together? That's the plot of this story, not to be confused with Fandom Mash-Up! p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ d̶o̶n̶t̶ b̶e̶ m̶a̶d̶ i̶ h̶o̶p̶e̶ i̶t̶s̶ d̶i̶f̶f̶e̶r̶e̶n̶t̶ e̶n̶o̶u̶g̶h̶

Your character will somehow end up in a hotel. You can explore anywhere in the hotel. There are 5 stories, all with typical hotel things... and not so typical things as well. There will be guests as well. The other people, of course, with some more... extraordinary, than others... yup, definitely a normal hotel, nothing creepy or paranormal here... what will become of these characters?
Last edited by Ignorance on Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:44 pm
Ignorance says...

Remy (no, not the rat from Ratatouille, but a character from Sanders Sides) had just been coming back from Starbucks, when he started to feel dizzy. Weird. Maybe he'd just gone too long without coffee, so he took a sip from his drink. That didn't help, so maybe he needed to lay down. But his vision became fuzzy, he started to stumble, a strange voice... then darkness.

Remy woke up in a bed. A bed? Had someone carried him to his room? That certainly couldn't be possible, because he was in an unfamiliar room. No coffee. Pondering where he was, he got up, and began to walk out of the room.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping

If it wasn't for poetry, I couldn't express myself.
— Rosendorn