Stolen Skies

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:45 am
View Likes
yosh says...

Stolen Skies

History

The land is in peace. Farmers work hard and live peaceful lives. Knights and soldiers train for a battle that will never come for ages. Kings are just. Barons are kind. All throughout the land, there is peace.

But the sky is in complete turmoil. The Northern Air Raiders attacked the Imperial Sky Palace with no mercy. But killing an angel is hard. Angels are almost immortal, but the Air Raiders found a solution to this.

They ripped off the angels' wings. Thousands of pure souls cried with pain that horrible night. Only a fraction of the angels survived the shock.

There were barely one-hundred total alive, not counting the rogues or angelic fiends.

The surviving angels want to fight back. Banished from their rightful heavens, the angels needed to get back and claim their skies back. There was only one problem. Namely, the obvious problem: They didn't have their wings. Scattered across the lands, the angels needed to relocate to a certain place to discuss plans on how to get their wings back.

The invitation is given to every citizen but is written in a language that only angels can understand.

For any random creature, it's gibberish, but to any angelic being, the message says:

Crowntail Village, Abandoned Chapel, 27 A.S.C.

Angels from all over the world begin their travel to the Abandoned Chapel in Crowntail Village. Who knows what lies in wait for them? Who knows what will happen, when the angels can finally reclaim their Stolen Skies.

Rules & Expectations

1. Keep actions and romance absolutely PG-13.
2. Follow the standard rules and expectations of any Storybook.
3. You should post frequently, if not occasionally. Don't disappear for a long time without any information or contact.
4. Finally, follow the plot line and don't stray too far away. Listen to the owner of each character before doing something drastic, and overall, have fun!

Character Format

Code: Select all
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Strengths[/b]:
[b]Weaknesses[/b]:
[b]Opinion on recent events[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Appearance[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]:

Map!

Spoiler! :
Screenshot 2020-12-18 at 2.01.25 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-12-18 at 2.01.25 PM.png (250.03 KiB) Viewed 322 times

Sorry about the blurriness, but this is just about as small as I can get the map.

Anyways, that little town on the western edge of Palsarog and Avarog is "Torus".

Top left to the word "Palsarog" is "Hornblende".

Bottom left to "Palsarog" is "Fort Tangus".

Below Fort Tangus is Crowntail Village and below that is Old Crowntail. And below THAT is Crowntail Forest.

North of the Endless Mountains is "Chamos".

Below "Falton Island" is "Seacliff Harbor".

That little phrase on the red mountain is "Red Peak".

Any other questions, go to the discussion topic!

[b]
Other Questions?

Ask on the Discussion Topic!
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:11 pm
View Likes
yosh says...

Fyra

Fyra stumbled out of the inn right as the sun was about to rise. He was in Chamos, and hoped to catch the noon ferry before it left. The noon ferry would drop him off at the Crowntail Forest, which then he would be able to move up through Old Crowntail and into Crowntail Village for the Angel Meet-up.

"Curses!" cried Fyra, scampering over to his horse. He had planned to start his journey three hours ago, but of course he slept in. He had heard recent news of a adolescent dragon nearby. Apparently, it had scorched a town AND the boats. It was a seaside town; the poor residents. Since Fyra was an angel, he didn't really fear dragon fire, but since he has Mortalized, he is slightly more vulnerable. However, he is still very resistant to fire.

Of course, who wants to get scorched. It's obviously still uncomfortable.

Fyra saddled onto his brown mare and started riding furiously. If he didn't reach the Crowntail Forest by noon, he would probably be in the line of sight of the dragon.

ROAR, Fyra heard in the distance. Shouting in disbelief, Fyra put his horse to a full gallop. He knew the speed was bad for the horse's stamina, but he didn't want his faithful steed to turn into a pile of ashes.

A shadow passed overhead, and within a moment, a glistening red dragon alighted down on the ground a few hundred yards in front of Fyra, sending shock waves throughout the nearby soil.

"Curse you, beast!" shouted Fyra.

The dragon smirked, "Going somewhere?"

Fyra growled, "Move or face the wrath of the Heavens."

"The Heavens?" yelped the dragon with mock terror, "Oh no! I hope not to invoke the wrath of a few hundred crippled oldies!"

Fyra shouted some distasteful language at the rude, red dragon and turned his horse around, going in another direction.

"You don't want to invoke the wrath of the Air Raiders! You'll never escape!"

Fyra shivered at the dragon's sentence. How did the Air Raiders befriend dragons? He felt very bad notions for the Angels' future.
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
— Mark Twain