177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:09 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

• Week 4 LSS Submission | Registered Ship
  • [url=link to Ship]Runeseeker | Storybook[/url]
  • 10 Posts | 3396 words

Our heroes take a train, and the train gets hijacked.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:41 am
View Likes
Carina says...

The group eats and reminisces in front of a fire before deciding to find camp for the night. Just when they thought they were safe, a ghost appears for some fun spooky times...
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:16 am
View Likes
looseleaf says...

Yeah so the boys get arrested, Adeline sort of/not really contemplates staying in 1943, and Magnolia tries to keep everyone (mostly Adeline) sane.

177 Reviews

Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:58 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

Our heroes confront the School of Reaping, and pull off a daring trap to defeat them.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

142 Reviews

Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:33 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

Adeline crushes even more on Rosemary, Bo looks out of place (as always), Magnolia is still hilarious, Levi has second-hand embarrassment from Adeline, Liam is still hungry, and some Sommers family drama arises and all the past people have really cool cars.

4100 Reviews

Reviews: 4100
Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:31 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

On behalf of captain @Carina...I swear I'm not an imposter

Did we just spend 20 posts trying to get these peeps to sleep?...You bet we did...
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

177 Reviews

Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:20 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

After the fight, our heroes deal with the fact that violence is real and a real threat. Turning criminals over to the authorities isn't quite so comforting.

4100 Reviews

Reviews: 4100
Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:28 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Once again on behalf of captain @Carina...I swear I'm not an imposter

20 posts worth of sciency rambling...
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

142 Reviews

Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:40 am
View Likes
looseleaf says...

Adeline questions everything, Magnolia and Bo have some deep discussions, Liam eats, Rosemary is being amazing, Dewey's pissed, Irene's trying to make him happier, Dr. Sommer's may be hiding something, Levi's still British, and Officer Paul Bryant gives Mr. and Mrs. Sommers a visit.

177 Reviews

Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:20 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

Our heroes arrive in the forest dimension of Raza just in time for the shopping episode, and boy howdy are they coping with recent events through a quasi-familial bond, go team!
Last edited by Chaser on Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

147 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:38 am
View Likes
Carina says...

*salutes @HarryHardy for being interim team captain* It's a pirate life for me, but our ship's still afloat! :pirate3:

Half the group fails at smashing some coconuts, and the other half tries to put together a solar still. Find out next week to see who gets water first lol
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

177 Reviews

Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:09 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

Raza's secrets are held by Commander Mott Belcanter, who tells the heroes of the sinister threat posed by the Ancient of the Claw's emergence. Holt gets a thank-you card from the team.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:39 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

I'm here as a substitute captain because ye odle captain LZ needed some beauty sleeps ;)

In this last week, Officer Paul Bryant shows us as a guest on the farm! Secret barn chores quickly get interrupted when the crew realizes Bryant may have discovered they're there, and they flee to the fields while Dewey uses some lying skills to try to deescalate the situation.
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

147 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:10 am
View Likes
Carina says...

LAST WEEK TIL TSUNAMI LET'S GOOOO

Jack angrily opens some coconuts. Moira runs off...somewhere. Susan and Eliza share brains and are about to get some water. Will we speed roleplay the story next week? Maybe.
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

142 Reviews

Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:08 am
View Likes
looseleaf says...

I HAVE RETURNED FROM MY BEAUTY REST BUt bros its nearly the end of LSS what the frick i thought we only started like.. two weeks ago

This week.. I don't really know what the gang did this week besides panic. They were nearly caught by Officer Bryant again, Adeline has been doing some thinking (yes, again, I know), Bo and Magnolia fed some very chonky chickens, Liam ate some food and is now making even more food with Bo, and Levi is confused/scared about the time machine because it's the size of an arcade game.

Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
— Joseph Campbell